Beautycounter
Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 135 oz/ 40 mL

Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

A lightweight, sheer, tinted moisturizer that leaves skin effortlessly dewy and protected with mineral SPF 20.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Lightweight LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: Helps protect from damage caused by the sun. - Black Currant Seed Oil and Peony Root Extract: Visibly even skin tone and enhance the look of radiance- Vitamin C: Visibly brightens and evens skin tone. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and is reef safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 1.35 oz/ 40 mL!
Judy  H.
Orlando, FL
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Judy  H.
So I received this product and I love this product so much. I’m a person that loves Tinted moisturizer and I absolutely love this product and it makes my skin so drew and natural. [product:beautycounter-dew-skin-tinted-moisturizer-spf-20-dark-135-oz/-40-ml]
Jocy L.
Auburn, WA
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Jocy L.
I loved it that’s moisturizer and give a little of tint to my skin! Excellent to use when you don’t want to much makeup and at the same time keep your skin protected for the sun. Definitely I will used like part of my skin daily routine in the morning.Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Dark 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Looking for your answer?