Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer

Our Tinted Moisturizer Leaves Skin With A Luminous Glow. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage Spf 20 Provides Lightweight, Sheer Hydration That Evens Skin Tone While Protecting The Skin From Sun Damage. Black Currant, Peony Flower Root Extract, And Vitamin C Reduce The Appearance Of Age Spots And Enhance Skin Brightness, While Sodium Hyaluronate Promotes Firmer, Smoother-looking Skin.

How to Use:

Use Daily Alone Or On Top Of Moisturizer. Apply Evenly With Fingertips Or Flat Complexion Brush. Layer Tint Skin Foundation On Top Of Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage For More Coverage.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Alcohol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amodimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Artemesia Pallens (Davana) Flower Oil, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behenyl Alcohol, Beta-glucan, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bisabolol, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Boerhavia Diffusa (Red Spiderling) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Coco-caprylate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Isoeicosane, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Gluconate, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

How different do you find this product compared to the tint skin foundation?
Does it make your skin breakout? How good is it for covering acne scars or active blemishes?
Does anyone have feedback on this product that has undergone chemotherapy? My skin has been a wreck since treatment and I’m trying to switch to some “better for your skin” products.Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Start your review of Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
i like how it feels, very lightweight but there is about no coverage to it. i don’t really see a tint. it’s pricey but i love that it is all natural and good for your environment and skin! [product:beautycounter-dew-skin-tinted-moisturizer]in reviews
...better. and it stays all day, which is very important! i have somewhat oily skin and so many foundations look cakey or seem to melt off my skin by mid-day. this foundation stays put. i love the consistency of it. and best of all, it's good for your skin! with all of the chemicals & toxins in so many products, is great to find one that isn't harmful. typically, natural products don't seem as good as the other brands. but everything i have used from beautycounter is amazing! i would recommend this to anyone!in reviews
Maryland Hts, MO
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Laura E.
Review for: No. 2
I was looking for a clean tinted moisturizer with SPF and had been wanting to try this line. I like how it looks on my skin but it’s a little thick. I usually mix it with another moisturizer so it goes on more smoothly. Not my favorite but I like it.
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Heirloom F.
Review for: No. 2
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer is easy to apply and blends easily into the skin, leaving your skin dewy/glowy and healthy with a hint of coverage. This product is SPF 20, so i would still recommend using a higher SPF sunscreen to prevent sun damage. TIP: use this as a makeup primer for a natural makeup look
Wilmington, DE
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Review for: No. 1
Actually I don’t like this product. Usually I love light coverage and luminous effect on my skin, but this one is toooo much. It makes my skin greasy and sticky, and I always want to wash my face immediately. The only thing I like is packaging, and also spf 😅 * I received this product for free for testing purposes
Avenel, NJ
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Cindy D.
This tinted moisturizer is good! It’s light weight coverage but it is buildable. I’m always o. The go now a days & clean beauty is literally my new lifestyle change. You have to feel good from the inside out & ultimately you are layering your pores with ingredients or chemicals that can either make or break you! I definitely recommend this ladies.
Rexburg, ID
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Camila A.
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer A powerful dew that spreads easily and evenly. It has moisturizing properties that are essential to maintain the appearance of the skin, in addition to offering protection with SPF 20, an extra for these summer days. It came in the exact color I chose in relation to my skin, I'm loving it!
Los Angeles , CA
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Maria B.
I WILL USE THIS TIL I DIE. Ok, but seriously. I wear it every day and I can’t go without it or it makes me sad. My skin looks lustrous and amazing and I will keep this as an essential!
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Xani G.
Review for: No. 3
It's been a couple of weeks since I've been using this moisturizer and so far I have liked it a lot. I received it complimentary as part of a #Beautycounter x #Sephora #VoxBox and let me tell you, this girl has been really happy trying it. This moisturizer has been great for me, especially for NYC's Summer days where the heat and humidity here are so high that the last thing you want to do is to put a ton of products on your skin. This is becoming a must in my morning routine, after this, I am ready to go. It moistures my skin, protects against the sun and gives me a nice sweet glow, all with just one product. Oh, and not to mention it is a clean-beauty and a #betterbeauty product? Yes, please! Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Dover, NH
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Charissa K.
Review for: No. 2
I had received this tinted moisturizer with SPF complementary and I was very excited to try it since Beautycounter has some really nice clean beauty products. I like the simple but effective packaging with a pump top which is great for controlling the amount of product for usage. It’s also nice that it comes packaged this way because I like to keep mine in my beach bag, and with this pump top, no sand can get into it. The moisturizer has an SPF of 20 making it a good option for a daily SPF. I was very impressed with many of the ingredients listed such as sodium hyaluronate for hydration, and brightening black currant, peony seed, and vitamin c which is also wonderful for anti aging and evening skin tone and texture. I was also happy to see many skin benefitting oils as well such as clarifying rosemary, and soothing rose oil. With all of these wonderful ingredients why the 3 stars then? As much as I wanted to love this product I had a hard time with the heaviness of this moisturizer. It doesn’t spread over my skin as easily as I would like and I felt like it took a long time to absorb into the skin as well. I did think it added some nice luminosity, but there were a few times I applied it where I felt that my face looked more greasy than luminous. It did even out my skin tone a bit as it is tinted which I appreciated but overall I just really did not like the texture and thickness of the product. There are other brands out there that I have tried which seemed to work better with my skin. #betterbeauty #contest #complimentary #summerskincare @Influenster @beautycounter Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20 Light 135 Oz/ 40 Ml
Smyrna, GA
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Mary G.
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Mary G.
Review for: No. 3
This light, transparent and tinted moisturizer that leaves the skin moist and protected with mineral SPF 20, this cream is very good since it adapts to any type of skin, whether dry, oily, normal or mixed, you can use it daily if you are from Those girls who like to always wear makeup, but for best results use a moisturizer and apply it 15 to 20 minutes before going out in the sun. You can apply it with a brush, I highly recommend it to girls who have very pale faces since in a second it gives light and shine to the skin. I highly recommend them... AMAZING 🥰
Los Angeles , CA
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Joyce T.
Review for: No. 2
This tinted moisturizer really does make your skin look gery dewy! It's light coverage and the color really worked with my skintone. I like that it also has spf so I don't need to layer on sunscreen. My only real problem with this product is that it doesn't absorb very well into the skin which is a big problem when wearing masks. The color gets transferred onto the white mask so people might think I put on a lot to make up. I received this product for review purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avondale, PA
il y a 5 mois
Kate C. il y a 3 mois
Hi! This product is hydrating and includes vitamin c to help brighten your skin leaving it look more vibrant. I have a client whose just completed chemotherapy & has has success using the Beautycounter Counter+ Lotus Glow Cleansing Balm. It’s super hydrating. It can be used to cleanse your skin as well as kept on at night as a mask. Happy to answer any more questions you have.