Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer

Our Tinted Moisturizer Leaves Skin With A Luminous Glow. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage Spf 20 Provides Lightweight, Sheer Hydration That Evens Skin Tone While Protecting The Skin From Sun Damage. Black Currant, Peony Flower Root Extract, And Vitamin C Reduce The Appearance Of Age Spots And Enhance Skin Brightness, While Sodium Hyaluronate Promotes Firmer, Smoother-looking Skin.

How to Use:

Use Daily Alone Or On Top Of Moisturizer. Apply Evenly With Fingertips Or Flat Complexion Brush. Layer Tint Skin Foundation On Top Of Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage For More Coverage.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Alcohol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amodimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Artemesia Pallens (Davana) Flower Oil, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behenyl Alcohol, Beta-glucan, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bisabolol, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Boerhavia Diffusa (Red Spiderling) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Coco-caprylate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Isoeicosane, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Gluconate, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

Has anyone used this product and, if so, what were you using for your makeup before? I have used BC products in the past but never this one. Currently using Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue and feel it has lost its oomph-looking for something new.
Is it worth the hype?
How does this compare to other tinted moisturizers? Does it clog pores?
Start your review of Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“i like how it feels, very lightweight but there is about no coverage to it. i don’t really see a tint. it’s pricey but i love that it is all natural and good for your environment and skin! [product:beautycounter-dew-skin-tinted-moisturizer]” in 12 reviews
“...better. and it stays all day, which is very important! i have somewhat oily skin and so many foundations look cakey or seem to melt off my skin by mid-day. this foundation stays put. i love the consistency of it. and best of all, it's good for your skin! with all of the chemicals & toxins in so many products, is great to find one that isn't harmful. typically, natural products don't seem as good as the other brands. but everything i have used from beautycounter is amazing! i would recommend this to anyone!” in 3 reviews
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: No. 2
Just purchased my second tube of this product my skin is glowing it does have 20 SPF goes on easily and I really enjoyed this product. The coverage is perfect for daily use it’s not too much but it’s definitely covering those little imperfections in the skin I really really really love it. Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Review for: No. 1
I liked the formula of this product and always am happy knowing the ingredients in beauty counter products are better for my skin, but I am very fair so it’s almost impossible to have a color work for me when there are so few shade options in a product like this. I would love to try it again if they ever increase their shade ranges.
Fresno, CA
Review for: No. 2
This provides absolutely no coverage (but that's not why I got it). It does, however, provide the most dewy skin I've ever seen, better than the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream. I love wearing this on it's own or under foundations. I think this will be one I repurchase for years to come.
New york, NY
Review for: No. 1
I love love love this product - smells so good, no harsh chemicals, I never break out from it, it’s super light so no one notices you’re wearing makeup and it really is very dewy so I assume it’s moisturizing in an anti-aging way throughout the day
Overland park, KS
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jamie B.
Review for: No. 1
Love this! You can apply with your fingers or a brush. Goes on smoothly. Definitely something I keep on hand always. Everyone should use this as their only coverage or a primer. Has SPF & coverage. Doesn’t feel heavy and is clean!
Review for: No. 2
I love this tinted moisturizer. It’s perfect for my shade and goes on light but has great sun protection. I use my fingers to apply and it doesn’t seem to be buildable, but that’s the nature of the product.
Austin
Review for: No. 2
True to it’s name! Dewey fresh moisture with a sheer, delicious, lightweight tint! Yes, I would recommend this product for anyone that wants a little coverage and glow without using a foundation every day!
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: No. 3
Love this tinted moisturizer so much. I am combo/oily and this is VERY dewy. I set it with a powder, but mostly mix it with my foundation to give me SPF. Clean ingredients and SPF to boot!
Review for: No. 3
I can’t say enough about how amazing this is! I use it almost daily for moisture and light coverage or under my foundation. It protects skin from harmful rays and it doesn’t clog my pores.
Enid, OK
Review for: No. 2
This is hands down one of my go to foundations. I just love the way it makes my face look! It gives your face a fresh dewy look and leaves you feeling luminous and refreshed all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...