BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Our tinted moisturizer leaves skin with a luminous glow. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage SPF 20 provides lightweight, sheer hydration that evens skin tone while protecting the skin from sun damage. Black currant, peony flower root extract, and vitamin C reduce the appearance of age spots and enhance skin brightness, while hyaluronic acid promotes firmer, smoother-looking skin.

• How full coverage is this, and is it good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Does this last all day?? And is it okay for oils skin??1 Answers
  • How long has a bottle lasted everyone? 2 Answers
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is gorgeous. Its very light on your skin and will not break you out. Its a light coverage which i LOVE! its a beautiful dewey, natural finish that looks like you're not wearing any makeup at all. i have oily skin and it stays on all day, doesn't get patchy, just beautiful all day. i love everything beauty counter and this does not disappoint. so much love for this company!
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am IN LOVE with this foundation! It looks great on, like my skin only better. And it stays all day, which is very important! I have somewhat oily skin and so many foundations look cakey or seem to melt off my skin by mid-day. This foundation stays put. I love the consistency of it. And best of all, it's good for your skin! With all of the chemicals & toxins in so many products, is great to find one that isn't harmful. Typically, natural products don't seem as good as the other brands. But everything I have used from Beautycounter is AMAZING!
I would recommend this to anyone!
Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tine is a moisturizing, natural looking foundation that leaves your skin looking beautifully dewy. It feels very light and has a low coverage. It smells great. It makes your skin look young and healthy. Although as I said it is very light which means low coverage. But all in all. I totally reccomend!
Alli Jewel G.
Senoia, GA
Love this tinted moisturizer!!! I was worried it was small for the price, but it has lasted even with daily use, love that I feel safe about the ingredients! It can be used as a base for powder or on its own. Color blends well to accommodate for a range of summer shade changes!
Abby B.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Love this! It covers really well, and lasts forever. It’s kind of expensive, but lasts awhile so I feel the price is justifiable. Plus you know the ingredients are good since they follow European standards.
Sarah S.
Rolesville, NC
Literally my favorite beauty product. I like light coverage and this gives me that plus a physical sunscreen. Beautycounter is great because they only use safe ingredients. Also, one tube lasts MONTHS!!
Alisa P.
Vancouver , WA
I LOVED this tinted moisturizer... initially. It looked incredible on my skin and felt so light. I even purchased a darker shade for summer. Definitely did that too soon because several weeks later, I noticed that all more pores were clogged and my skin began to break out very badly. I quickly realized that this TM was the culprit as I hadn't changed anything else in my routine. If you have flawless, non acne prone skin, maybe this will work for you. If you are highly acne prone, you should try to sample this prior to purchasing. Wish I could wear this product!
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this tinted moisturizer, but I wish there were more color options. Even the palest was still a little too orange-y for me. My sister sells Beautycounter products, so she encouraged me to try it; I wish I could keep using it. Hopefully they will expand to more color options soon! If you're looking for something that's a little lighter and you don't have a ton of imperfections to cover up, it's a great option.
Sarah C.
I have been using this product for about 3 months and have really loved it. I don't have much acne and typically don't wear much makeup anyways, so this is a perfect light weight "foundation" for me.  I love the company and transparency of the ingredients they use. I can feel good about putting this on my skin. This product works great for me, however if you are used to or want something that is medium- to full-coverage, this isn't for you!
Mandy B.
Estero, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Beautycounter's dew skin can give me the perfect no make up look for everyday. My skin is both protected with SPF and hydrated. Beautycounter's products are made with such high quality ingredients a little goes a long way and this tube lasts forever. Pair it with the retractable foundation brush and mattify powder and you cannot go wrong!
Jessica J.
Someone said this product is great under your makeup. Just wondering?
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
How full coverage is this, and is it good for acne prone skin?
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
How long has a bottle lasted everyone?
Em A.
I want to try a more lightweight 'Foundation' but with buildable coverage. I know this is a moisturizer but does it give good coverage? Does it have a scent?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How do the shades compare to the tint skin? I have the tint skin in sand and it is a tad too yellow for my skin tone. Would love to have a lighter product for the summer.