BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Our tinted moisturizer leaves skin with a luminous glow. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage SPF 20 provides lightweight, sheer hydration that evens skin tone while protecting the skin from sun damage. Black currant, peony flower root extract, and vitamin C reduce the appearance of age spots and enhance skin brightness, while hyaluronic acid promotes firmer, smoother-looking skin.

• How full coverage is this, and is it good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Does this last all day?? And is it okay for oils skin??1 Answers
  • How long has a bottle lasted everyone? 2 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Review for: Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
I really liked this tinted moisturizer, but I wish there were more color options. Even the palest was still a little too orange-y for me. My sister sells Beautycounter products, so she encouraged me to try it; I wish I could keep using it. Hopefully they will expand to more color options soon! If you're looking for something that's a little lighter and you don't have a ton of imperfections to cover up, it's a great option.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Review for: Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Contrary to another review, this has SPF 20. It lasts a long time because you don't need much. It is for sheet coverage, not total coverage. Works really well and does stay put all day. The brand is the best brand out there as far as safe and truly transparent. Washes off easily at night and also works well for strobing over their tint skin foundation.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beecher, IL
Review for: Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
I wanted to love this product. I really did. It is of excellent quality, and I love that it's made with natural ingredients. However, it didn't give enough coverage for my uneven skin tone and breakouts. After trial and error, I found that applying one layer with the brush, waiting for it to dry, and blending in another layer after that worked best.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
This is my favorite moisturizer. It's totally smooth going on and non-greasy. It has natural and safe ingredients, so you can feel good about putting it on your skin. It pairs well with a nude powder.

I've almost gone through my first bottle and I'm ready for my next one. This is the best tinted moisturizer I've used.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
Love this product for everyday, it's great when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup since the coverage is very light. It is a little sticky when you first apply but looks great after it dries. I love to wear with a little cream blush and mascara and I am ready to go for the day.
Val M.
Val M.
I adore this product! While the tinted moisturizer does not cover up all imperfections, it's perfect for everyday use. Looks natural and feels incredible. Skin feels moisturized all day, and is protected from harmful uv rays. Definitely would recommend!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
This is a great product. It feels moisturizing when you apply it, but really sinks into your skin. I love that it has SPF and that the company is focused on safe ingredients. I definitely see myself as a long term beautycounter customer!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Raleigh, NC
Very smooth application, average coverage, but I wish it had SPF! The price tag is a little steep for what you get, but knowing it's safe gives me peace of mind. Great for the summer for a lighter look!
Farley A.
Farley A.
Macon, GA
I really like this product, and it is great for natural coverage. If you're looking for greater coverage try a foundation. Beauty counter's products are great and very safe for you. Love their mission!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Absolutely love it. It goes on light and not cake like. I love that is has SPF in it to keep my skin looking fresh and you. I recommend it for everyone!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Someone said this product is great under your makeup. Just wondering?
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
How long has a bottle lasted everyone?
Em A.
Em A.
I want to try a more lightweight 'Foundation' but with buildable coverage. I know this is a moisturizer but does it give good coverage? Does it have a scent?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How do the shades compare to the tint skin? I have the tint skin in sand and it is a tad too yellow for my skin tone. Would love to have a lighter product for the summer.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
How full coverage is this, and is it good for acne prone skin?