suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

If you are looking for a tinted moisturizer this is the one for you, not only is it a clean, healthy, cruelty free brand, it is also amazing. I usually combine my tinted moisturizer with my foundation. I tend to add more of the moisturizer rather than foundation. I am a huge fan of the dewy look I can sometimes get (depends on how my skin is that day) and I find it it’s the perfect balance for when my skin is feeling dry. I take breaks from time to time from heavy makeup and this is a great daily soft wear kind of look. *Disclaimer: in the uploaded picture I am wearing the tinted moisturizer mixed with a bit of my foundation. The picture has No Filter, No Edition or Color Correction/Enhancement.

Product reviewed: Beautycounter Dew Skin Moisture Coverage Spf 20 40ml 1.35fl Oz Free Ship

I wear this every day! It’s light and doesn’t leave an oily sheen. I’m fair skinned and wear shade 1 in the winter, and can wear shade 2 in the summer

This one stays in my purse at all times. This is the best moisturizer, spf, makeup and coverage I have ever used! I love the medium coverage it gives me without making me sweat in the heat of summer. I have had so many compliments on how dewy, healthy and glowy my face looks while wearing the dew skin. Such a great bonus that it is 20spf so I can wear it to theme parks, springs and the beach!