BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

This Advanced Blend Of Hyaluronic Acid, Plum Oil, And Tara Gum Creates A Protective Layer To Help Shield Skin From Moisture Loss, Replenishing Hydration And Revitalizing Skin While You Sleep. Breakthrough Bio-mimic Technology Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Match The Composition Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn't.

Key Ingredients:

Hyaluronic Acid: One Of The Most Effective Hydrating Ingredients, It Delivers Moisture Without Clogging Pores. Recovery Sleeping Cream Contains Two Forms Of Hyaluronic Acid For The Ultimate Hydration.

Plum Oil (Prunus Domestica Seed Extract): Rich In Omegas 6 & 9 And Vitamin E, It Reinforces The Moisture Barrier For Healthy-looking, Vibrant Skin.

Tara Gum (Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum): This Peruvian Plant Is A Nutrient, Helping Effectively Revitalize Skin While You Sleep.

How to Use:

Apply Nightly To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Dispensing Instructions: Recovery Sleeping Cream Comes In An Airless Container That Helps Preserve Its Unique Formula.

To Open The Jar, Pull Off Lid. Then, Place Two Fingers Evenly Apart On Outer Edges Of Dispensing Pump. Press Down Evenly; Product Will Be Dispensed From The Center Of The Pump. Replace Lid After Use.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Behenyl Alcohol, Squalane, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Arginine, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin.

Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
A must-have for your nightly skin care routine! The Countermatch line from Beautycounter is a game changer and perfect for all skin types. The sleeping cream moisturizes well and leaves your skin feeling great when you wake up the next morning without the greasiness or oily feeling left by other creams. This product adjusts to your skin's needs to ensure that your skin is left soft and moisturized. The creamy texture is just the right consistency and I love that the jar includes a dispenser that gives you the perfect amount.
Morgan B.
Terre Haute , IN
This product maintains exceptional skin hydration and moisturization. There is a light, neutral scent to this product, which smells the same as just about any other BC product I've tried. The cream is soft to the touch and never aggravates my skin. The only complaint I have is that it goes on pretty greasy, so be sure to wash your face the next morning if you don't shower routinely in the AM.
member-c305e
Gooooood night! This night cream is part of my holy grail of skin goodness 😌 I love the all natural ingredients. My skin drinks it up every night😴
Abbye C.
Overland Park
I love the counter match line with beauty counter. The packaging it very nice and the product actually works. I was nervous about trying it at first because I have very sensitive skin, but I really enjoyed it! The product itself is a bit pricy but it works really well
Lexi A.
Baton Rouge
I love this stuff. I wake up glowing. It definitely gives me a moisture surge. It’s a little pricey...but that’s my only complaint.
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
The BEST night recovery cream. I wake up and my skin is glowing. It’s hard to find a moisturizer that isn’t greasy, yet gets the job done, but this is it.
Mary K.
Kennesaw
A MUST HAVE FOE ANYONE THAT HAS A NIGHTLY FACE ROUTINE!!! I cannot go to sleep without putting my recovery sleeping cream on. Beautycounter is so underrated and worth the price and then some. My face is silky smooth the next day, and I have dry combination skin. Get it!
Ally A.
Easton
So hydrating. Makes my skin feel so soft and amazing in the morning when I wake up. It is a very effective night cream!
Jocelyn L.
Shoreview
Incredible but not a nice price what so ever!! I’m on the hunt for a cheaper option right now.
Jara S.
Charleston, SC
Had this as a sample. Nice way to end your evening with a product you can trust both the ingredients and results.