BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

This Advanced Blend Of Hyaluronic Acid, Plum Oil, And Tara Gum Creates A Protective Layer To Help Shield Skin From Moisture Loss, Replenishing Hydration And Revitalizing Skin While You Sleep. Breakthrough Bio-mimic Technology Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Match The Composition Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn't.

Key Ingredients:

Hyaluronic Acid: One Of The Most Effective Hydrating Ingredients, It Delivers Moisture Without Clogging Pores. Recovery Sleeping Cream Contains Two Forms Of Hyaluronic Acid For The Ultimate Hydration.

Plum Oil (Prunus Domestica Seed Extract): Rich In Omegas 6 & 9 And Vitamin E, It Reinforces The Moisture Barrier For Healthy-looking, Vibrant Skin.

Tara Gum (Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum): This Peruvian Plant Is A Nutrient, Helping Effectively Revitalize Skin While You Sleep.

How to Use:

Apply Nightly To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Dispensing Instructions: Recovery Sleeping Cream Comes In An Airless Container That Helps Preserve Its Unique Formula.

To Open The Jar, Pull Off Lid. Then, Place Two Fingers Evenly Apart On Outer Edges Of Dispensing Pump. Press Down Evenly; Product Will Be Dispensed From The Center Of The Pump. Replace Lid After Use.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Behenyl Alcohol, Squalane, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Arginine, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin.

Mary K.
Kennesaw
A MUST HAVE FOE ANYONE THAT HAS A NIGHTLY FACE ROUTINE!!! I cannot go to sleep without putting my recovery sleeping cream on. Beautycounter is so underrated and worth the price and then some. My face is silky smooth the next day, and I have dry combination skin. Get it!
Abbye C.
Overland Park
I love the counter match line with beauty counter. The packaging it very nice and the product actually works. I was nervous about trying it at first because I have very sensitive skin, but I really enjoyed it! The product itself is a bit pricy but it works really well
Sarah A.
I love this collection so much. My skin literally EATS this stuff up. I know, it’s a weird thing to say. But I truly feel like my skin just like craves this stuff
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love that this product matches your skins ph and hydrates your skin based on its specific need! It’s so crazy how well this stuff works the only thing I don’t like is the slight scent of the product!!! I but constantly
Abby B.
Saint Paul, MN
I just purchased this, and I absolutely love it! My facial skin felt and looked so much better after a couple nights use. It is expensive, and I'm not sure I like the packaging of this since it's an odd output feature. Not sure I'm getting the best bang for the buck on it.
Kayla j.
Roseau, MN
I can't say enough good about this night cream, it is just the right consistency ...not too heavy but not to light. It's great to keep your face hydrated throughout the night but doesn't have tjat oily feel that some have
Kellie C.
Garner, NC
I have super sensitive and eczema prone skin. This night cream did an amazing job of working overnight on my very dry face without irritating it. It is a little fragrant but love it.
member-2b7e6
I love this product is the first I've used in the countermatch collection I've noticed so much since I've started using this if you have dry/dull skin this product is right for you.
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
The BEST night recovery cream. I wake up and my skin is glowing. It’s hard to find a moisturizer that isn’t greasy, yet gets the job done, but this is it.
member-c305e
Gooooood night! This night cream is part of my holy grail of skin goodness 😌 I love the all natural ingredients. My skin drinks it up every night😴