Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream

This Advanced Blend Of Hyaluronic Acid, Plum Oil, And Tara Gum Creates A Protective Layer To Help Shield Skin From Moisture Loss, Replenishing Hydration And Revitalizing Skin While You Sleep. Breakthrough Bio-mimic Technology Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Match The Composition Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn't.

Key Ingredients:

Hyaluronic Acid: One Of The Most Effective Hydrating Ingredients, It Delivers Moisture Without Clogging Pores. Recovery Sleeping Cream Contains Two Forms Of Hyaluronic Acid For The Ultimate Hydration.

Plum Oil (Prunus Domestica Seed Extract): Rich In Omegas 6 & 9 And Vitamin E, It Reinforces The Moisture Barrier For Healthy-looking, Vibrant Skin.

Tara Gum (Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum): This Peruvian Plant Is A Nutrient, Helping Effectively Revitalize Skin While You Sleep.

How to Use:

Apply Nightly To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Dispensing Instructions: Recovery Sleeping Cream Comes In An Airless Container That Helps Preserve Its Unique Formula.

To Open The Jar, Pull Off Lid. Then, Place Two Fingers Evenly Apart On Outer Edges Of Dispensing Pump. Press Down Evenly; Product Will Be Dispensed From The Center Of The Pump. Replace Lid After Use.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Behenyl Alcohol, Squalane, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Arginine, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin.

I have super sensitive skin, will this break me out? I use al these acne creams that Dry out my skin and I’m in need of some deep hydration!
Does this work any better than the overnight peel?
Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream ? Does this night cream help with redness?
Start your review of Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream!
Hafsa D.
San Francisco, CA
Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream uploaded by Hafsa D.
I received a sample of this product from a friend and I was really excited to try it since I’ve heard a lot of claims about Beautycounter being a clean brand. It’s a nice consistency that isn’t too thick or too thin and it really does do a great job of moisturizing my skin at night after my skincare routine. It does leave my skin a little oily so I would only recommend using it at night (as instructed). It’s a nice product but not impressive enough for me to purchase the full size when I’m sure there’s much more affordable options I could find that work the same!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream uploaded by Lindsey M.
Thick and hydrating but not too heavy. The package is made so the product comes in Jess contact with the air and performs better, longer.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
This is a decent hydrating cream but I think these products are overpriced. The packaging is new and I like the pump/enclosed jar to prevent from oxidizing. It smells a bit nutty which is a little interesting but I am oily and don’t feel this product clogs my pores which is good. #NewYearSameFaves
Amber R.
This cream is nice and relatively light. I wake up with baby soft skin after using it. The only issue I have with it is that it does have a light scent and I’m not a big fan of it. Less that, I do really love the effectiveness of the product.
Kayla P.
Raleigh, NC
This product quickly became part of my daily routine. A little pricey but worth the cost for the way it hydrates my skin at night and leaves it looking and feeling new in the morning. I don’t go to bed without putting this on anymore.
rachel C.
I love this moisturizer for night. I’ve purchased multiple times the last couple of years. It’s a little heavier than a daytime moisturizer to wear under makeup but my skin has been much more hydrated since I started using this daily. It’s unscented and contains clean ingredients.
Jessica D.
Louisville, KY
This is the best night-time cream. It’s perfectly hydrating without being too heavy or greasy. It leaves no residue on my pillow and is especially helpful for the dry, winter skin.
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product. The new packaging has an easy push button that dispenses just enough product. It goes on smooth, but does not feel heavy. It gives my skin a nice glow and I wake up with fresh skin. Great if you’re sensitive too!
Emily P.
Fitchburg, WI
Love this night cream. It has a super rich texture but doesn’t feel too oily. I use about half a pump, pea sized, amount and it covers my whole face. This dispenser is super cool too which keeps oxygen out of the cream. It has hyaluronic acid which doesn’t clog pores and squalane from olives to restore skins elasticity. The counter match line also uses plum oil which has great nutrients and vitamins.
Elizabeth S.
This is a nice and lighter weight night cream than some other products, which I appreciate because it provides the right level of moisture without leaving my skin feeling greasy.