Beautycounter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream

Formulated For The Delicate Eye Area, This Nourishing Cream Awakens Eyes. Squalane Hydrates Skin While Betaine And Phytic Acid Boost Oxygenation To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Shadows For Brighter-looking Eyes. Breakthrough Bio-mimic Technology Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Match The Composition Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn't.

Key Ingredients:

Squalane: Derived From Olives, It Draws Moisture Into The Skin And Visibly Restores Elasticity.

Betaine: Derived From Sugar Beets, It Increases Oxygenation To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Shadows.

Phytic Acid: Stimulates Oxygenation To Help Awaken Tired Eyes.

How To Use:

Pat Around The Eye Area Twice Daily.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-16 Alcohols, Betaine, C10-18 Triglycerides, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.

Does this help with dark circles?
Is this eye cream good for really dry skin? Also, does it help with dark circles?
Start your review of Beautycounter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream!
Amber R.
Beautycounter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream uploaded by Amber R.
This eye cream is nice and light. It doesn’t feel sticky or filmy at all and has no scent, which I always appreciate in a facial moisturizer, since some scents are off putting on your face. I feel comfortable using it daily and definitely recommend it to others.
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream uploaded by Lindsey M.
Yes!!! This stuff has saved me from looking as exhausted as I am! Fights my dark circles and puffy under eye! Mommy must-have!
Meghan F.
Cockeysville, MD
Got rid of dark circles, added moisture and made a noticeable difference in the skin under and around my eyes.
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
I’ve been using this for about a month. It has made a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. It’s a really nice consistency too. Not greasy but thick. Really gets in there and hydrated.
Elizabeth S.
A nice lightweight under eye cream. I use this in the morning and it seems to help reduce puffiness and under eye dark circles.
KC B.
Adams, TN
Very hydrating and soothing. Myself and my mother both use it and are very happy with it. This is a relatively new line and I am in love with it. I am constantly on the look out for a new eye cream and this one is great!
Gemma W.
Not a miracle worker, but definitely helps! I use this twice a day (morning and night) during my skin routine. I love how this company is transparent about their products and strive to have a cleaner line.
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
Started using this face mask for dark circles day and night and I noticed an improvement in just a few days! I would prefer if it had a bit of a scent to it, but otherwise it’s an amazing product!
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product and I like it. It took time to see a difference but after a few weeks you can see that something is happening. I would try it again .
Hannah C.
Minnetonka, MN
This Is a great go to if your looking for a lighter moisturizing cream, this did the trick for me when it came to getting my dry under eyes under control! Definitely recommend this!