Beautycounter Countermatch Collection

by Beautycounter

The Countermatch Collection Is The Ultimate Solution For Hydrated, Radiant Skin. Powered By Bio-mimic Technology, Each Product Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Match The Composition Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn't.

Intense Moisture Serum: Delivers A Concentrated Boost Of Moisture For Immediate And Lasting Hydration, While Vitamins C (Ascorbic Acid) And E (Tocopherol) Provide Antioxidant Protection.

Eye Rescue Cream: Formulated For The Delicate Eye Area, This Nourishing Cream Awakens Eyes By Helping To Reduce The Appearance Of Shadows For Brighter-looking Eyes.

Adaptive Moisture Lotion: Helps Skin Adapt To The Ever-changing Aggressors Of Modern Life By Adjusting Hydration And Oxygenation Levels Throughout The Day. This Lightweight Lotion Hydrates Skin Throughout The Day To Provide 24 Hours Of Hydration*.

Recovery Sleeping Cream: With An Advanced Blend Of Hyaluronic Acid, Plum Oil (Prunus Domestica Seed Extract), And Tara Gum (Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum), This Rich Cream Creates A Protective Layer To Shield Skin From Moisture Loss, Replenishing Hydration And Revitalizing Skin While You Sleep.

How To Use:

Intense Moisture Serum: Morning And Night, Apply To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Eye Rescue Cream: Pat Around The Eye Area Twice Daily.

Adaptive Moisture Lotion: Apply To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Recovery Sleeping Cream: Apply Nightly To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing.

Is it worth it to get the whole set? Or is there individual products that stand out?
I’m looking into a new skincare regimen and a friend recommended Beautycounter Countermatch Collection. I have normal/dry skin with a small amount of acne. Does anyone have any feedback on this product regimen?
I have dealt with acne my whole life. I am trying to find the best face set that will help clear the acne that I have now, even out my skin tone and make my skin look renewed since years of this has done a lot of damage. Would countermatch be the one for me?
Start your review of Beautycounter Countermatch Collection!
How would you rate this product?
westfield, NY
I have been trying different skin care products for years and I have never found something that I truly loved...until now! I am obsessed with anything Beauty Counter. My skin is now smooth and hydrated and the tone is even and bright. It is expensive but so far it has lasted me quite some time and it is working better than I couldve imagined.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m a HUGE fan of each product in this line! It’s not quiiiiite enough to get my skin through the roughest winter days so I still use some richer hydration now and then, but as a daily routine it’s excellent! Highly recommend for those with dry, sensitive skin.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this collection! It’s been amazing for my combination skin. I saw results quickly and had no reactions. I love that it’s safe and affordable. Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
My overall review is that these products are great for anyone with oily, normal or combo skin, acne-prone, irritated or sensitive, our if you're sensitive to scents, as these aren't scented. I'll review each product individually, but I didn't buy these products all at once, so I've been using some longer than others, just fyi. I've been using the adaptive face lotion the longest. I like it a lot. It moisturizes when my skin is drier in the winter but it also doesn't make me oily. It also doesn't break me out and it feels soothing when my face is irritated by acne or dryness. The product I've been using second longest is the moisture serum, which I love! It didn't feel very moisturizing for about the first week, but it's very soothing right when you put it on. I have noticed a huge difference now that I've been using it every day for two weeks, in that my skin feels more moisturized and looks clearer and less red. I just got the sleeping cream and eye cream, so I'll tell you what I think, but I've only used them for two days. My first impression of the sleeping cream is that I love it! I've been using it after using a facial oil at night and it feels amazing! It feels like it's locking moisture in and getting all of my other products to really absorb into my skin. It felt so good putting it on! It hasn't caused any acne yet. I also love the packaging! It has a kind of pump so it keeps oxygen and bacteria out. I like the eye cream; it feels soothing and moisturizing, but I can't say much more than that yet. Overall, I highly recommend, especially using these products all together. Plus, you can feel good about using safe products and storing a responsible company!
Navarre
Beautycounter Countermatch Collection uploaded by Lindsey M.
The technology behind this collection is amazing! It literally gives your skin all the love and hydration it needs, nothing more. My oily/normal skin used to feel a little heavy/greasy by the end of the day with other moisturizers but not with this one. It still felt hydrated but just as it felt when I applied it. The eye cream is awesome at reducing puffiness and darkness. The cleansing milk makes my skin feel crazy soft!!! The serum is a light weight burst of hydration. And the night cream is extra hydrating!
Hickory, NC
Beautycounter Countermatch Collection uploaded by Beth M.
This fabulous skincare collection is phenomenal! The products melt into your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and moisturized, never greasy or oily. The night cream is something I can’t do without! I have sensitive skin, and these products work for me without aggravation. Beautycounter Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream
Fairhaven, MA
Beautycounter Countermatch Collection uploaded by Tonie G.
Purchased at: CVS
The first product I tried was the pure calm cleansing milk and I put it on and only thing I don’t like is that it’s sticky on my face the second one intense moisture serum is wonderful!!! And so is the adaptive moisture lotion I feel like I’m glowing!
New Haven
This line is great for anyone with combo skin. The biomimic technology really make this a great everyday routine that can handle whatever kind of day your skin is having. It is a little on the oily side so my only callout is that you may not need the heavy night cream for everyday use.
LAURENCE HBR
I recently switched to BeautyCounter in the search for clean makeup and I absolutely love what this line has done for my face! It is so clear and smooth! The products are light and super hydrating! The face serum is amazing and silky! I’d highly recommend this to anyone!
Wow! I absolutely LOVE this collection. It’s so hydrating without being heavy or thick. This Countermatch collection is so effective. I e been using the Adaptive Moisture Lotion for a year now and my face is so soft and hydrated.