BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Skin At Its Peak Performance. This Lightweight Lotion Helps Skin Adapt To The Ever-changing Aggressors Of Modern Life By Adjusting Hydration Levels Throughout The Day For A Smooth Look And Feel, And A Radiant Glow. Breakthrough Bio-mimic Technology Harnesses The Unique Life-giving Properties Of Plants To Exactly Match The Structure Of Skin, Giving It Precisely What It Needs And Nothing It Doesn’t.

How to Use:

Apply To Face, Neck, And Chest After Cleansing. It Also Pairs Perfectly With Your Favorite Facial Treatments, Including Serums And Oils.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Squalane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmitic Acid, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Arginine, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Salicylic Acid.

Samantha C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great day time moisturizer, it sinks into the skin quickly so you don’t have to wait to long if you apply make up long after
i have very dry skin and this helps my make up look much better
Elizabeth M.
This is my go to moisturizer! I use it on top of my serum. This lays perfectly under makeup and does not alter the performance of foundation! So hydrating and light weight.
Sarah A.
I said the same thing about the night cream: YALL, my skin eats this stuff! It craves it. I’m really sad that I can’t afford to continue using beautycounter because I truly love this stuff. It is just out of my price range at this point in time :(
Andrea U.
Lubbock, TX
Obsessed with this! It’s so lightweight and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. My skin looks a lot brighter and I’ve been getting a lot more complements on my skin!
Juliet P.
Downingtown
This lotion really does adapt to your skins needs. Their nourishing cream left me feeling like it was too heavy but this one is light enough while it still moisturizes.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This is a nice scent-less lotion for the entire body. It isn’t too thick and therefore rubs in rather quickly. I’ve been using it on my legs after shaving and it does hydrate my skin. There’s nothing that makes it super special above any other lotion but it absolutely does it’s job nicely.
Allie B.
Evansville
This product is amazing. It feels like a cloud melting into your skin. It moisturizes so well and is so light on your skin. It works best when used with the serum. The only drawback is that it is very expensive. I cannot justify repurchasing at this price.
Krista C.
I like this product but I am not in love. One main reason is that it doesn’t include an SPF which my previous moisturizer did. It’s great for moisturizing and has an almond scent. I was expecting more from this product but I am not upset about what it is.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I got a free sample of this and loved it! I plan to purchase with my next beauty counter order. I love that it gives extra moisture where it’s needed and stays light. I’m excited to see the effects of long-term use!
Jenna D.
Forest City, NC
This moisturizer is fantastic! I have extremely dry skin and although I do use other moisturizers with this one, it has great hydration! It is very gentle and does not break out my skin! I highly recommend this product to others!!