Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel

Now with a brand-new look.

Goodnight, dullness. Good morning, radiance. Featuring a proprietary multi-acid complex, this leave-on AHA/BHA peel improves skin texture and boosts clarity without irritation or over-drying. With glycolic, malic, and botanically derived lactic acid, the formula clears away dull surface cells, while arginine and essential fatty acids help soothe and nourish to reveal a brighter complexion.

After just one week of use*

• 87% said skin felt smoother
  • 87% said skin felt softer
  • 100% agreed the product was non-irritating

*Based on a 31-subject consumer perception study after one week.

Clinically proven to**

• Boost skin radiance
  • Help improve skin texture

**Based on a 31-subject clinical instrumentation study after four weeks.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Diheptyl Succinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxystearic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phytic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tartaric Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vernonia Appendiculata Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arginine, Coco-Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol.  Limonene+, Linalool+, Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Diheptyl Succinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxystearic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phytic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tartaric Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vernonia Appendiculata Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arginine, Coco-Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol.  Limonene+, Linalool+, Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+

+ Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils & Natural Materials As Defined by International Organization for Standardization

Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel[product:beautycounter-counter-overnight-resurfacing-peel] hallo ✨✋🏻 This is the most amazing peeling I have ever used, completely whitens acne scars, thank you so much for this amazing gift 🥰🥰🥰🥰Has a pungent odor, but does not cause discomfort at all, I recommend 100%
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel[product:beautycounter-counter-overnight-resurfacing-peel] hallo ✨✋🏻 This is the most amazing peeling I have ever used, completely whitens acne scars, thank you so much for this amazing gift 🥰🥰🥰🥰h?
Do you notice if this product helps with dryness? Also was it worth the price of the product. One more question is it worn all night ?
Start your review of Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Gabrielle G.
Westfield, IN
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Hands down one of my holy grail products! This has helped tremendously with my cystic acne and hyperpigmentation! I use it every night and it I wake up to glowy, bright skin in the morning
Ariana B.
Miller place
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Ariana B.
I absolutely love this product! I have gotten so many people hooked on this. This makes your skin glow and refines the skins texture without any harsh side effects. It smells heavenly- like citrus and fresh and it never burns or stings but is super effective. I use this just about every night as my nighttime serum and use a moisturizer on top. It has definitely evened out my skin tone and smoothed out the texture. Love the fact that it is CLEAN and BeautyCounter does not use harmful chemicals. Highly recommend this product!
Rebecca O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Rebecca O.
I absolutely love this product! I received it from Influenster as a complimentary gift!!! My skin has been so dehydrated from wearing a mask for many hours. I am a nurse. At first the product tingles your skin but it helps resurface the skin so well!!! I am prone to an oily t spot and I get blackheads on my nose. I wore this product to sleep and my skin was so clear in the morning. It looked so dewy and clean. The product does burn a little bit at first but it goes away quick.
Vanessa J.
Lexington, KY
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Vanessa J.
I love beauty counter and their products especially the overnight resurfacing peel . It is gentle and exfoliates your skin while you leave it on at night . I love a good chemical exfoliator . Don't be afraid to use peels because they do not actually peel your skin. It just gently exfoliates the top layer of dead skin and texture.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Melissa B.
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this sample bottle for free in a recent Sephora order and have been using it for several weeks now. I can honestly say that my skin really does feel smoother and healthier. At first, it did make my skin a bit more sensitive so I used more moisturizer and I am drinking plenty of water to keep my skin hydrated. This is my first time trying any kind of peel at home, but I will definitely be continuing it going forward!! #skincare #beautycounter #summerskincare #glowup
Nelci A.
Danbury, CT
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Nelci A.
My first box from Influenster! Amazing products, my skin never felt so brighter and smoother! I highly recommend this
OLGA Y.
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by OLGA Y.
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by OLGA Y.
Thank you @Influenster, @BeautyCounter for choosing me! I received my Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel in my VoxBox ( complimentary). The package of the product is super stunning. I use this Resurfacing Peel on the daily basis. I love this product with all my heart! This is a part of my night time routine. I clean my face, apply the product, and after follow with my regular moisturizer. In the morning, I received fresh, resurfaced, smooth and glowy, healthier looking renewed complexion. The product does not irritate or overdry my skin! It helps me improve my skin texture, skin feels super smooth after the product and it removed some dry skin from the face! 💫
Amber L.
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Amber L.
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Amber L.
I cannot believe how quick my this product changed my skin! I'm glowier my skin is smoother and just overall looks healthy! I love the cause this brand is for as well! They advocate for safer beauty laws and are pushing for cosmetics to be safe! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Amanda E.
I have been having a lot of issues with my skin including dryness and texture. This stuff actually has made a HUGE difference. I honestly saw a small difference after one night of using it. It has a citrus smell to it but it goes away quickly after applying. It doesn’t bother me. This after picture I took only after a week of using it. My skin looks even smoother now. Even my pores are less noticeable.
Alayna O.
Yorktown, VA
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Alayna O.
As I posted with the C Serum the packaging is stunning. Love the heavy feel of the bottle. It feels like it would be a really luxurious product while taking it out of the box. I WOULD buy this product. Yes yes yes. I waited a couple weeks to see how it would really work on my skin. I love it. I’ve been using the serum in the morning and this at night. I’ve received so many compliments on my glowing skin! I put four stars simply because of the smell. If you have sensitive skin like I do you really need to give this product a little time, let your skin get used to it. It tingles but it’s refreshing. It works wonders. My skin is smooth and soft. I love this stuff and I am very happy Influenster sent me the voxbox!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
მარიამ ჩ.
kirchlengern
il y a un mois
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing PeelBeautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel hallo ✨✋🏻 This is the most amazing peeling I have ever used, completely whitens acne scars, thank you so much for this amazing gift 🥰🥰🥰🥰Has a pungent odor, but does not cause discomfort at all, I recommend 100%
მარიამ ჩ.
kirchlengern
il y a un mois
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing PeelBeautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel hallo ✨✋🏻 This is the most amazing peeling I have ever used, completely whitens acne scars, thank you so much for this amazing gift 🥰🥰🥰🥰h?
Julia E.
Estill Spgs, TN
il y a 4 mois
Lisa F. il y a 4 mois
Most chemical peels like this one, Targets dullness, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration etc This peel has different acids like Glycolic which improves the texture of the skin, lactic & Citric acids also remove dead skin cells revealing fresh bright skin underneath and promotes cell renewal. Since these acids can be drying this formula has added hydrating ingredients to help any dryness to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
Victoria S.
Austin, TX
il y a 10 mois
Beautycounter Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel When did you start to see results?
Colleen M. il y a 10 mois