Beautycounter Color Pinch Cream Blusher

Color Story. Give your look a hint of pink with Beautycounter Lip Gloss in Peony and Cream Blush in Hibiscus. Irresistibly soft and smooth, but never sticky, the Lip Gloss applicator delivers just the right amount of sheer color and subtle shine. Brighten cheeks with the natural color of our Cream Blusher, made with jojoba ester and carnauba wax. This light formula conditions and hydrates skin, making it perfect to apply on the go. Color: Multi-Colored. Age Group: Adult.

I never wear blush - how is this product for a blush newbie?
Is this product good for deeper skin tones?
Has anyone used this duo? I have tried their skin care line but not the makeup.
Start your review of Beautycounter Color Pinch Cream Blusher!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Color Pinch Cream Blusher uploaded by Lindsey M.
Review for: Hibiscus
I love using this cream blusher in the summer especially because powder blush tends to disappear easier with sweating. Make this as light or intense as you want. Super pigmented and can double as a lip!
Kara G.
Love these products! The cheek color is totally buildable and goes on nicely. Can also be used as a lip color! The gloss is just a tint, and great on its own or over another color. The only reason I couldn't give 5 stars is because the lipgloss doesn't seal well, and gets messy. For a higher end, more expensive gloss, I didn't expect this! I hate when gloss gets all over everything! Otherwise great though!
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
But this set while you still can! Today is the last day that Target well carry Beautycounter and this set isn't sold through the company. The cream blush is long lasting and guess on nicely. The lip gloss is very similar in quality to Lancome's. Just a hint of color.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Hibiscus
This is a great high performing blusher that adds a perfect tint to checks. My only complaint is that it is very very pricey! But it does last a long time.
Kaela G.
Mather, CA
Review for: Caramel
One of my beauty must haves! I love this stuff! Adds the perfect glow bronze to my face! I love that it’s in a stick form, makes application easy. I’ve repurchased this a few times!
Danielle C.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Hibiscus
I adore this blush! It's the first creme blush I've ever used and I'm in love. The packaging is gorgeous and high quality. The shade hibiscus is a beautiful pinky tone that goes on easily and lasts all day. You can also use it as an eye color or lip color which is great. I do love it on my lips. I highly recommend this! (beautycounter. com/danielleclay)
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Absolutely love Beautycounter lip gloss! Goes on smooth and stays glossy!!! The applicator is amazing and makes it easy to apply. The cream blushers are awesome and can double as lip/eye color.
Jheysa M.
Wahiawa, HI
Beautycounter Color Pinch Cream Blusher uploaded by Jheysa M.
I got try us for Christmas this year and I actually like it! I don't normally use cream blushes but this ones not hard and actually goes on easily. I linked my blushes kind of dark/deep and this color. Hibiscus is perfect.
Julia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this blush and lip gloss combination! The blush is easy to blend and a gorgeous color! And it works amazingly as a lip stick! The gloss is thick and moisturizing but not sticky.
Abby T.
Review for: Caramel
I love this blush! It's long lasting, and i love the cream formula! It goes on soo smooth! I also love that it is a clean beauty brand. I would definitely recommend this product. I actually tried it because of a recommendation.