Beautycounter Cleansing Cloths

Contains three 100% cotton muslin cloths, which are essential for use with Nourishing Cleansing Balm. These are softer and larger than a traditional washcloth, and can also be used with the Soothing Face Wash or Routine Clean Cream Cleanser.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautycounter Cleansing Cloths!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth S.
These makeup wipes work so well! However they could improve the packaging to make sure the wipes don’t dry out and they are a bit on the steep end in terms of price .
Ginger H.
Brandon, MS
Best cloth I have ever used! A safer choice for use nice packaging they really thought about their products and the people using them . Great job at removing mayckup and not drying out your face! Will definitely buy again and again !
Maureen F.
Framingham, MA
Beautycounter face wipes are with the extra price tag. They stay moist like no other! They gently take off all my makeup and smell like a garden. When I get lazy and grab a random pack of another brand at the store, I am always quickly reminded why they are inferior as they are smaller and dry out. I now buy my beautycounter wipes in bulk and keep them next to my bed, in my gym bag, and in my beach bag. Oh! And they are free from all the bad stuff!!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
These are so much better to use than a traditional wash cloth when cleaning my face! They’re perfect for removing the Cleansing Balm or Nourishing Cream Cleanser and I can see all of the makeup/dirt that’s removed from my skin!
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
These work amazing with the cleansing balm as makeup remover kit all in one. Nicely packaged and definitely met expectations - gentle on eyes and ways to clean. Bought from BC website. For $28 I recommend baby washcloths instead.
Breana S.
LIHUE, HI
Does wonders to removing that cake before a cleansing wash! Comes in handy for exhausted nights when you cuddle in bed and remember you forgot to wash your face!
Karli Q.
Ankeny , IA
Very gentle on skin and gets the job done. One wipe will take a full face of makeup off with no problems
Carolyn W.
Downingtown, PA
First of all, I love beautycounter and what they stand for. These wipes are gentle and don’t irritate my skin or burn around the eyes. They do a decent job at removing most makeup but of course I always cleanse afterwards as well. I would recommend these but they are a bit pricey.
Sami S.
Brighton, CO
I love these makeup removing wipes. They have good ingredients that I feel are safe to put on my skin and remove all my makeup easily.
Ivette U.
Montclair, NJ
Easy to use! Love that they remove any impurities so quickly and are cruelty free!!! I highly recommend these.

Looking for your answer?