Made with vitamin C to brighten the appearance of skin, and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to moisturize, our Cleansing Balm melts into your skin to hydrate while it cleanses, removing makeup and impurities, but not stripping away moisture. Includes a 100% cotton muslin cloth that’s softer and easier on skin than a traditional washcloth. Ideal for normal to dry skin types.

Cleansing Balm Melts Into Your Skin To Hydrate While It Cleanses, Removing Makeup And Other Impurities But Never Stripping Away Moisture. With Vitamin C To Brighten The Appearance Of Skin And Raspberry And Cranberry Seed Oils To Hydrate, The Formula Can Also Be Used As An Intensely Nourishing Face Mask. Bonus? You Also Get Our Reusable 100% Muslin Cloth, Softer And Easier On Skin Than A Traditional Washcloth.

100% Of Women Showed A Significant Increase In Skin Hydration After Eight Hours, With An Average Increase Of 25%. (Results Based On Independent, 24-hour, 25-subject, Single-blind Clinical And Consumer Perception Study.)

How To Use:

Use Nightly. In Light, Circular Motions, Massage An Almond-sized Amount Into Skin, Applying Gentle Pressure To Cheeks, Forehead, And Eyebrows. Dampen Cleansing Cloth In Hand-hot Water To Gently Wipe Off Balm. Rinse Skin Thoroughly With Cool Water.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Silica Silylate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Artemisia Pallens (Davana) Flower Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Magnolia Champaca (Joy Perfume Tree) Flower Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Phenoxyethanol.

Use nightly. In light, circular motions, massage an almond-size amount into skin, applying gentle pressure to cheeks, forehead, and eyebrows for increased circulation. Dampen cleansing cloth in hand-hot water and use it to gently wipe off balm. Thoroughly rinse skin with cool water and follow with Nourishing Night Cream.

Do you prefer beautycounter balm or elemis?
Does anyone use this and not do a double cleanse? I have super dry skin and wondering if I’m doing my skin a disservice by not double cleansing.
What do you love about this?
Start your review of Beautycounter Cleansing Balm!
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm uploaded by Krista H.
I have almost every product from this brand and everything is great! With 2000 things banned from their ingredients, you know you are putting quality cream on your face. Gentle on all skin since there is no chemicals!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lindsey M.
Absolutely obsessed with this balm! I use it weekly as a Makeup Remover and first step in a double cleanse. It takes it all off without stripping. It’s also great to wear overnight and makes my nighttime routine quick on those nights I just can’t! Great for traveling because of its multi uses. I’ve even used it as diaper rash cream in a pinch! The new formula is just as great as the old!
Michelle M.
Liberty, WV
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm uploaded by Michelle M.
At my age (50) I have special skin care needs. I look for products that clean, nourish, and protect my aging skin. I found Beauty Counter Cleansing Balm through a subscription service over a year ago. The Cleansing Balm is now part of skincare routine. It cleanses my face and necklace without a bunch of harsh chemicals. It is easy to use too, I just apply a small amount with my fingertips and rub very gently. It washes away easily without leaving any residue. My skin is left soft, refreshed, and clean. The Balm is a bit pricey but it does not not take much product to be effective. So a jar normally lasts me 3-4 months. And though it may sound silly I love that the balm is in a cute glass jar. Once I use up the Cleansing Balm I use. The the little white jar to hold trinkets. Soooo just like I advised at the start of this review, I just can not say enough great things about my Beauty Counter Cleansing Balm.
Dwan P.
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm uploaded by Dwan P.
I like this cause it a gentle cleanser. It reminds me of when I as a teen using cold cream. It cleaned my face and my skin is so soft now. I will use this all winter. I wish it had a different scent it smells like Vaseline.
Brielle S.
Hobe Sound, FL
I love this cleansing balm. It has so many different uses. It last forever. It is 100% worth the money. It’s great for all skin types.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
I am not a big fan of this cleansing balm. I did not like the way this felt on my skin after using it to cleanse my face. It left a film of some sort that just felt gunky and did not seem to seep into the skin after use. I expected this to take my makeup off fairly easily and it did not. I had to scrub and scrub and then use a makeup wipe after and another facial cleanser. For the price I expected a lot more and was just disappointed. The one positive of this is it is nice for chapped lips and for treating dry patches on the face.
LeShay M.
Saint Augustine, FL
I have oily and dry skin it's an endless battle. This cleansing balm conditions my dry skin with out making my skin even more oily! I love this product!!
Meg G.
Mentor, OH
I've been using this product for a while. A little goes a very long way which I love. It melts away all makeup: liquid lipsticks, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, etc. Two problems I have with this is that it irritates my eyes and leaves my skin feeling very oily.
Leigh S.
So I haven't been using this for long but so far it is wonderful. I had previously been using a cleanser for clearing up acne in hopes of getting rid of the small bumps along my chin and cheekbones. After some research I decided to give this a shot. It melts away all my makeup, even mascara and liquid eyeliner, without pulling and tugging and leaves my skin baby soft. Even better is the fact that the bumps on my cheekbones are all but gone and the ones on my chin have decreased dramatically. I have high hopes going forward that this cleanser continues to do such a great job.
Gina L.
New Orleans, LA
I've been using this cleansing balm for about a year and love it! I have sensitive skin and its very gentle but does the job. Its strangely satisfying to have makeup just "melt" off. It removes mascara and eyeliner really well by just using my fingertips. I do wish their was slight exfoliation to it though; I will often put an exfoliator product ( Rodan &Fields Microdermabrasion paste) right over this balm and then scrub and wash it all off together. My face is left feeling clean, soft and slightly moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Randi S.
Meridian
Kassie B. il y a un an
I use it every night and lasts me 6 months. I don’t use very much, but I also don’t wear much make- up.
Anyara C.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm Me puedes dar referencia sobre esta marca ?
Anyara C.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Beautycounter Cleansing Balm Me puedes dar referencia sobre esta marca ?