BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Extremely gentle and non-drying with a creamy texture, our refreshing body wash is rich in nourishing marula and mongongo oils, ingredients that help soften and protect skin while sealing in moisture.

How To Use:

Massage a small amount onto wet skin, work into a rich lather, and rinse. Perfect for all skin types.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Carbomer, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Mimosa) Bark Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.

Kristin S.
Danville, IN
Fabulous natural, safe brand with careful ingredient selection! I love this bodywash because it smells great and lathers SO well! You don’t find that in the clean brands too often. It costs a little more but you get what you pay for and this is a wonderful product. The scent (no fragrance added!) is a light citrus clean smell from essential oils. Perfect!
Jennifer V.
Hudson, FL
This was the first beautycounter product I ever bought and I was not disappointed! The smell is absolutely amazing and I love the fact that all beautycounter products are safe and not toxic to the body. I literally just ran out of this body wash and I will definitely be buying more!! I recommend this and beautycounter products to anyone!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I have extremely sensitive skin my skin reacts to lots of scents and body washes! But this stuff I love the light scent and how clean and not dry my skin feels after using this I would highly suggest his for sensitive body skin people
Allie L.
Savage
Great brand and awesome body wash. It gives a clean, refreshing feel after use. I will definitely purchase again and continue to use. It is on the expensive side, but it is still a good value.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This stuff is amazing! If you're like me and trying to go green, this is a great product to add to your routine. It smells like sunshine: warm and citrusy. I also like that the scent doesn't linger. It's just there to enjoy while in the shower, meaning it doesn't compete with any fragrance I may put on later. The wash is light and doesn't leave any residue, but it never feels like it strips my skin either. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts FOREVER. So, while it's more expensive up front than the average box store product, it ends up balancing out. And of course it's chemical free.
sara m.
i love this. it not only is made from 100% natural safe ingredients but also smells so good. it lathers nicely and doesn’t dry out my skin. it’s a little pricey but i think it is worth it. i love this product
member-2b7e6
Beautycounter is by far my favorite brand. You can't beat the amazing product and 100% natural.and organic. I would.recommend this product it's amazing
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
This body wash is great! The citrus mimosa smell is great! I love that it is good for my skin and doesn’t have harmful chemicals.
Juliet P.
Downingtown
Love this body wash, I never feel any residue from it. Know I’m not scrubbing chemicals into my skin feels super good too
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
This is a very nice body wash. It smells great and I like that it is made of natural ingredients.