BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A rich body butter that absorbs easily without feeling greasy, perfect for very dry skin. Shea butter and mongongo oil hydrate and nourish skin, while organic sunflower oil, aloe, and chamomile soothe and smooth.

How To Use:

Massage into clean skin as needed.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behenyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Mimosa) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.

Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
My holy grail!! I love this natural but dewy glow this body butter gives your skin without making you feel greasy and gross! The scent is light and fresh!!! And lasts forever!! I would highly recommend!! But my favorite part is it literally locks in moisture and keeps you feeling soft.
Callie G.
This is the best body butter I’ve ever used! The smell is amazing and so refreshing, and it really keeps your moisturized. I like to use it with the body oil mixed in when I get out of the shower to lock moisture into my skin before going to bed. Plus it’s great that the ingredients are all safe and not harmful to your health!
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I love this stuff!!! I usually don’t care for lotion, but this is an exception! It’s rich, smooth, and leaves a greasy feelings on my hands or body. The scent is incredible, too! I’ve bought again and it lasts such a long time! I like knowing that I’m putting safe products on my body.