Beauty.com uploaded by Nicole H.

BY BEAUTY.COM

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I like finding the deals and sales on products that cost a fortune at other places it is a great place to find discounts. I think the only con is it not always the same product I want but I can find cheaper alternatives that are just as good. I shop at beauty.com a few times a year usually Beauty.com around Christmas for gifts for friends and family
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such a stellar website. They have such affordable products on their website. If you are looking for a website that has some amazing deals then you will surely find a likening to this website.
Nicole T.
I’m not too much of fan of beauty.com anymore. I used it more when I also ordered from drugstore.com but I don’t use them anymore either. Their prices are nothing to write home about and I can find things cheaper elsewhere. They do have a great selection of products and carry a lot but I’d rather go somewhere else now. Beauty.com
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have purchased from beauty.com a few times. I haven't made any large purchases. Usually just a lipstick or other makeup item. They definitely have great prices and believe me I shop around for the best prices! I just started buying from beauty.com recently but I know I will purchase from them again!! For sure!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
I like to go on here because it has more than one specific brand to look for, so it makes it easier to find the perfect product I'm looking for. I think more people need to know about this website because it is not talked about as much.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This is such a great website when you do t want to go into the store and get out of the house. It saves you a trip and you can be in the comfort of your own home. The prices are fair too, not too bad.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I spent around $53.00 on their site and it turns out it was all a bunch of crap. I tried this site on a whim to treat myself and it's more of a rip off than anything. I didn't get any of the freebies that they advertised with my purchase and the quality of their products were cheap.
Glory A.
Beauty.com is Walgreens/Duane Reade.  If you live in NYC were you can find Duane Reade store with a boutique you are able to see a total different side of what a drugstore is as they carry products that are not drugstore in their boutique part yet online they carry additional items but lack some of the items from the boutique stores. For example they carry PUR, Cargo and The Balm among other brands but you cant really find those online and due to that issue I can not rate this store with fie stars.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I've used the Wet n wild color icon collection Eyeshadow set $3.95 and I've ordered the wet n wild icon glitter that u can't get in stores for $0.65 I have all colors and I use the setting sprays and I love it I love all wet n wild products needs to be more like really full size Palettes plz
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great website for buying all the things you usually get at the drugstore. They have great prices and sales on all the necessities like shampoos and makeup. It comes quickly and the order minimum was way lower then what ordering off drugstores is. They also have more of a selection then amazon.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
What is beauty.com? Do they sell clothes or makeup or both? Do they have clothes for all sizes?
Elizabeth E.
Potsdam , NY
What do they sell on this site?
Felicia J.
I just want to know what others think. Do you think sephora is better to shop for exclusive makeup or ulta? Which do you like the best?
Crystal P.
It's this a good option ?
Iqra C.