BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I ...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have bee...4 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed revi...4 Answers
BeautyCenter Avon MEGA Effects Mascara (Black/Brown)
  • "I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw how cool this one looked, I had to get it regardless of how others said it worked. For me, though, it goes on flawlessly. The pigment is very bold and stays. The formula is the perfect consistency. The length and separation is great. The piece designed to scrape some of the excess product off sometimes gets a little messy so I use a coffee filter to blot the wand with before putting it on my eyes. I do not see a lot of volume but the color and length is well worth it. The brush is really cool and easy to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "I love love this mascara. One of my favourites. The brush is one of the best I have ever tried. I have heavy thick long lashes, even after curling them they go back to their usual shape when I apply mascara. Not with this one. They keep their curl and look black and nice. A true keeper!" in 3 reviews
Isabela S.
A ideia da máscara ter o aplicador nesse formato é muito interessante e prático. O defeito que encontrei foi que ela secou muito rápido, ficando inutilizável. Não sei se esse problema é da própria máscara ou foi culpa de uso incorreto que possa ter cometido.
Cassandra G.
Green's harbour , NL
This is a great mascara. It took a little getting use to at first, but once you get a hang of it , it's easy to apply. It made my eyelashes look full and long. It's a great price, very affordable. It also goes on sale and makes the price even better. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Patricia J.
BEBEDOURO -SP

I did not like that mascara, because when it comes to passing, it ends up getting more dirty.
I do not recommend.
It was the first time I used it and I did not like it.
michelle R.
Kingston
I am a mascara junkie! I have tried tons and tons of different kinds. This one is in my top 10 for sure! it is easy to use and keep the rest of your eye clean. Great for beginners or for someone who doesn't have the complete skill for mascara. it does take a few uses to get used to, just because it feels different applying it this way. but great product, and awesome application.
Jordy O.
Stouffville, ON
I really didn't care for this mascara. I didn't like the application process and felt I wasn't getting a lot for my money. It's ok but I wouldn't order it again personally.
alicia b.
Strange concept for a mascara 'wand' but if you manage to figure out how to use it the best way for yourself (i found that having it bent slightly worked best for me) then it works a treat. Its small and compact so you are able to take it around with you easily in a small bag or even in a small clutch as it doesnt take up too much room. It does work for my lashes and it does give them the boost i want . good product overall but i agree it can be a little expensive considering the other products on the market.
Shay D.
Gillitts
The black mascara what I purchased. I found the design of the packaging quite unique and the bent handle made it easy to apply. I however felt that the quality of the product wasn't that good yes it did make your eyelashes very long but the mascara would blotch together and I was just really hard to prevent that from happening. I wouldn't really recommend it as I feel for the price you could get a better quality mascara.It ended up drying out quite fast
Melanie B.
Kennedy F.
Winnipeg
I love the way it goes on but you can't really do the bottom lashes with this. I give my lashes a lot of volume which I loved but if you put to much on it clumps.
It a great mascara that separates all your lashes and applys an even amount of mascara. It it super cheap and very easy to get ALL your lashes coated with the cool wand. The only downside is that it is a bit tricky to open, but you will get used to it.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Morgan B.
Terre Haute, IN
Does the brush require you to put your hand in front of your face during application? I am confused how you would apply this product without your hand directly in front of your eyes.