BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...3 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
alicia b.
Strange concept for a mascara 'wand' but if you manage to figure out how to use it the best way for yourself (i found that having it bent slightly worked best for me) then it works a treat. Its small and compact so you are able to take it around with you easily in a small bag or even in a small clutch as it doesnt take up too much room. It does work for my lashes and it does give them the boost i want . good product overall but i agree it can be a little expensive considering the other products on the market.
andreia c.
Not my favourite mascara, I bought it because I liked the concept of the wand however it does get quite messy and don't find myself using it due to that. However the times I did use it, it would start finding black chunks on my under eyes which isn't good.
Really wanted to love this product as it wasn't expensive (round £8.00) and loved the concept of the wand.
Wouldn't really recommend.
Jessica S.
Even though this mascara applicator is quite fiddly, the mascara actually separates the lashes really well and prevents them from clamping all together. It is very long lasting and gives the illusion of false lashes, which I love. I would highly recommend this product, however if you don't like a fiddly applicator, I don't think this will be the mascara for you
Danielle P.
London
Really effective! Makes your eyelashes have a thicker and longer appearance, really good and would buy again!! Compared to some mascaras this is very effective would highly recommend does not go clumpy which I like!
Gemma P.
Lukin Crescent , Chingford
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I thought the brush was so weird at first but it is actually amazing. It makes my lashes soo long and creates so much volume. It is long lasting without fallout and it also removes very easily with cleaner or wipes.
Isabela S.
A ideia da máscara ter o aplicador nesse formato é muito interessante e prático. O defeito que encontrei foi que ela secou muito rápido, ficando inutilizável. Não sei se esse problema é da própria máscara ou foi culpa de uso incorreto que possa ter cometido.
Cassandra G.
This is a great mascara. It took a little getting use to at first, but once you get a hang of it , it's easy to apply. It made my eyelashes look full and long. It's a great price, very affordable. It also goes on sale and makes the price even better. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Patricia J.
BEBEDOURO -SP

I did not like that mascara, because when it comes to passing, it ends up getting more dirty.
I do not recommend.
It was the first time I used it and I did not like it.
michelle R.
I am a mascara junkie! I have tried tons and tons of different kinds. This one is in my top 10 for sure! it is easy to use and keep the rest of your eye clean. Great for beginners or for someone who doesn't have the complete skill for mascara. it does take a few uses to get used to, just because it feels different applying it this way. but great product, and awesome application.
Jordy O.
I really didn't care for this mascara. I didn't like the application process and felt I wasn't getting a lot for my money. It's ok but I wouldn't order it again personally.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen