BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I ...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have bee...4 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed revi...4 Answers
BeautyCenter Avon MEGA Effects Mascara (Black/Brown)
  • "I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw how cool this one looked, I had to get it regardless of how others said it worked. For me, though, it goes on flawlessly. The pigment is very bold and stays. The formula is the perfect consistency. The length and separation is great. The piece designed to scrape some of the excess product off sometimes gets a little messy so I use a coffee filter to blot the wand with before putting it on my eyes. I do not see a lot of volume but the color and length is well worth it. The brush is really cool and easy to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "I love love this mascara. One of my favourites. The brush is one of the best I have ever tried. I have heavy thick long lashes, even after curling them they go back to their usual shape when I apply mascara. Not with this one. They keep their curl and look black and nice. A true keeper!" in 3 reviews
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
If I could give this no stars I would. Its just awful! Clumpy and transfer over very quickly. Not a fan.
Mia R.
I had very high hopes for this one so it's safe to say when it didn't do me any good that I was very disappointed. First off, the brush was extremely hard to get out of the applicator thingy. I has to weazle it out and that took time away from my morning. Second. the brush has clumps of mascara on it and it made my eyelid all gross-looking. It didn't plump up my lashes or extend them in anyway. 2 stars for packaging.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
I bought this mascara because of its gimmicky design-- I couldn't resist. I do not like it AT ALL! I i gave it the good try, and tried not to waste it, but I'm not pleased. The packaging is crappy. The red plastic top never stays on, and the funky flexible handle does nothing for me. The formula of the mascara isn't that great as well. I dislike the way this mascara makes my lashes look. They appear thin and whispy with little volume and hardly any length. They don't even hold the curl and completely weigh my lashes down! It's hard to work with and I guess my lashes just aren't compatible with the formula. They clump really easy and it's completely un-buildable as my lashes are all crusty and clumpy. It is a complete waste of money. Won't recommend.
Lorela K.
This is such a weird and good mascara at the same time. You need to be very careful with this mascara so that it applies evenly. I bought this 3-4 years ago from AVON and surprisingly it worked for me. It gave my lashes length, volume and the deepest black color. But when I used to apply this I would be very light-handed cuz otherwise it would totally destroy my look. Overall it’s a good mascara, you just need to be careful while applying it. For the moment I would not repurchase it.
Hope I helped!
EMILY P.
leeds
i personally didnt find this mascara as good as others as its harder to apply due to it being small and fiddly. i wouldnt recommend this to anyone as it is just too fiddly to be able to apply properly. it is a really messy product due to it being fiddly so you do end up with more on your face than your actual lash's.
mehk j.
rochdale
it's an ok mascara and is a different type of mascara wand and is quite different because i am normally use to the original mascara wand kind of clumpy but is a
good mascara for those beginners out there
Samah 9.
لم اجربها لكن بعض من اقربائي جربوها ورأيت انها فهلا جيده انصحكم باستعمالها للرموش القصيره
I did not try it, but some of my relatives tried it and saw it as a good problem. I advise you to use it for short eyelashes
andreia c.
Not my favourite mascara, I bought it because I liked the concept of the wand however it does get quite messy and don't find myself using it due to that. However the times I did use it, it would start finding black chunks on my under eyes which isn't good.
Really wanted to love this product as it wasn't expensive (round £8.00) and loved the concept of the wand.
Wouldn't really recommend.
Jessica S.
Even though this mascara applicator is quite fiddly, the mascara actually separates the lashes really well and prevents them from clamping all together. It is very long lasting and gives the illusion of false lashes, which I love. I would highly recommend this product, however if you don't like a fiddly applicator, I don't think this will be the mascara for you
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
Es una mascara de pestañas inovadora en relación a el envase, ya que su aplicador es diferente a todos los que he visto antes, aunque la verdad no dura mas que dos meses quiza en su estado original, se tiene a formar pastosa, es muy intensa ya que es a prueba de agua y se necesita un buen desmaquillante para poder removerla.
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Morgan B.
Terre Haute , IN
Does the brush require you to put your hand in front of your face during application? I am confused how you would apply this product without your hand directly in front of your eyes.