BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I ...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have bee...4 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed revi...4 Answers
BeautyCenter Avon MEGA Effects Mascara (Black/Brown)
  • "I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw how cool this one looked, I had to get it regardless of how others said it worked. For me, though, it goes on flawlessly. The pigment is very bold and stays. The formula is the perfect consistency. The length and separation is great. The piece designed to scrape some of the excess product off sometimes gets a little messy so I use a coffee filter to blot the wand with before putting it on my eyes. I do not see a lot of volume but the color and length is well worth it. The brush is really cool and easy to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "I love love this mascara. One of my favourites. The brush is one of the best I have ever tried. I have heavy thick long lashes, even after curling them they go back to their usual shape when I apply mascara. Not with this one. They keep their curl and look black and nice. A true keeper!" in 3 reviews
EMILY P.
leeds
i personally didnt find this mascara as good as others as its harder to apply due to it being small and fiddly. i wouldnt recommend this to anyone as it is just too fiddly to be able to apply properly. it is a really messy product due to it being fiddly so you do end up with more on your face than your actual lash's.
mehk j.
rochdale
it's an ok mascara and is a different type of mascara wand and is quite different because i am normally use to the original mascara wand kind of clumpy but is a
good mascara for those beginners out there
alicia b.
Strange concept for a mascara 'wand' but if you manage to figure out how to use it the best way for yourself (i found that having it bent slightly worked best for me) then it works a treat. Its small and compact so you are able to take it around with you easily in a small bag or even in a small clutch as it doesnt take up too much room. It does work for my lashes and it does give them the boost i want . good product overall but i agree it can be a little expensive considering the other products on the market.
andreia c.
Not my favourite mascara, I bought it because I liked the concept of the wand however it does get quite messy and don't find myself using it due to that. However the times I did use it, it would start finding black chunks on my under eyes which isn't good.
Really wanted to love this product as it wasn't expensive (round £8.00) and loved the concept of the wand.
Wouldn't really recommend.
Jessica S.
Even though this mascara applicator is quite fiddly, the mascara actually separates the lashes really well and prevents them from clamping all together. It is very long lasting and gives the illusion of false lashes, which I love. I would highly recommend this product, however if you don't like a fiddly applicator, I don't think this will be the mascara for you
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
Es una mascara de pestañas inovadora en relación a el envase, ya que su aplicador es diferente a todos los que he visto antes, aunque la verdad no dura mas que dos meses quiza en su estado original, se tiene a formar pastosa, es muy intensa ya que es a prueba de agua y se necesita un buen desmaquillante para poder removerla.
Danielle P.
London
Really effective! Makes your eyelashes have a thicker and longer appearance, really good and would buy again!! Compared to some mascaras this is very effective would highly recommend does not go clumpy which I like!
Gemma P.
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I thought the brush was so weird at first but it is actually amazing. It makes my lashes soo long and creates so much volume. It is long lasting without fallout and it also removes very easily with cleaner or wipes.
Isabela S.
A ideia da máscara ter o aplicador nesse formato é muito interessante e prático. O defeito que encontrei foi que ela secou muito rápido, ficando inutilizável. Não sei se esse problema é da própria máscara ou foi culpa de uso incorreto que possa ter cometido.
Cassandra G.
Green, NL
This is a great mascara. It took a little getting use to at first, but once you get a hang of it , it's easy to apply. It made my eyelashes look full and long. It's a great price, very affordable. It also goes on sale and makes the price even better. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?