BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...2 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
I wasn't sure how to open this and when I opened it it broke, but I was able to use it once and it worked great.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
If I could give this no stars I would. Its just awful! Clumpy and transfer over very quickly. Not a fan.
Karyna A.
Roselle , NJ
I bought this mascara because of its gimmicky design-- I couldn't resist. I do not like it AT ALL! I i gave it the good try, and tried not to waste it, but I'm not pleased. The packaging is crappy. The red plastic top never stays on, and the funky flexible handle does nothing for me. The formula of the mascara isn't that great as well. I dislike the way this mascara makes my lashes look. They appear thin and whispy with little volume and hardly any length. They don't even hold the curl and completely weigh my lashes down! It's hard to work with and I guess my lashes just aren't compatible with the formula. They clump really easy and it's completely un-buildable as my lashes are all crusty and clumpy. It is a complete waste of money. Won't recommend.
Jessica S.
Even though this mascara applicator is quite fiddly, the mascara actually separates the lashes really well and prevents them from clamping all together. It is very long lasting and gives the illusion of false lashes, which I love. I would highly recommend this product, however if you don't like a fiddly applicator, I don't think this will be the mascara for you
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
Es una mascara de pestañas inovadora en relación a el envase, ya que su aplicador es diferente a todos los que he visto antes, aunque la verdad no dura mas que dos meses quiza en su estado original, se tiene a formar pastosa, es muy intensa ya que es a prueba de agua y se necesita un buen desmaquillante para poder removerla.
EMILY P.
leeds
i personally didnt find this mascara as good as others as its harder to apply due to it being small and fiddly. i wouldnt recommend this to anyone as it is just too fiddly to be able to apply properly. it is a really messy product due to it being fiddly so you do end up with more on your face than your actual lash's.
mehk j.
rochdale
it's an ok mascara and is a different type of mascara wand and is quite different because i am normally use to the original mascara wand kind of clumpy but is a
good mascara for those beginners out there
alicia b.
Strange concept for a mascara 'wand' but if you manage to figure out how to use it the best way for yourself (i found that having it bent slightly worked best for me) then it works a treat. Its small and compact so you are able to take it around with you easily in a small bag or even in a small clutch as it doesnt take up too much room. It does work for my lashes and it does give them the boost i want . good product overall but i agree it can be a little expensive considering the other products on the market.
andreia c.
Not my favourite mascara, I bought it because I liked the concept of the wand however it does get quite messy and don't find myself using it due to that. However the times I did use it, it would start finding black chunks on my under eyes which isn't good.
Really wanted to love this product as it wasn't expensive (round £8.00) and loved the concept of the wand.
Wouldn't really recommend.
Danielle P.
London
Really effective! Makes your eyelashes have a thicker and longer appearance, really good and would buy again!! Compared to some mascaras this is very effective would highly recommend does not go clumpy which I like!
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen