BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...3 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bought this thinking it looked so cool to try and was really disappointed. It was actually kind of complicated to use and really made it hard to not get clumps on your eyelashes. It also is awkward putting it on and found it harder to use. It was a little too expensive for mascara for me. Also made my eyes feel very dry after a day of using would not recommend.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
Simply Can't Live Without Do I Need To Say More If So The Flawless Look It Gives You While Wearing Is Wonderful I Break Out Wear Other Products But This One Never Once Broke My Skin Out That's Why Its A Must Have For Me
Brooke A.
Salmon, ID
So I will admit that at first I was kinda scared to use this, but it turned out to be one of my favorite mascaras! It's extremely easy to apply and goes on really nice and doesn't clump! I love this and will definitely be purchasing this again!
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I absolutely love this mascara, it is one of my go-to mascaras! I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop! The packaging is very unique, which makes it easier to apply because the handle moves so it's easier! And it lasts all day long!
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS
This is one of the 2 I use. This made me throw away my lash stilleto!!!! It's a little on the expensive side when it comes to mascaras, so I wait till it goes on sale and get 2 or 3.
Ashley G.
So I have heard mixed reviews aboit this mascara. I bought one and I love it! At first I did open and close it a lot to thicken the mascara up. It lools fantastic and I always receive compliments!
Randi W.
Goshen, IN
Avon's Mega Effects mascara is a really good everyday mascara. The wand is strange at first but once I got used to it I preferred it over traditional wands. The formula of the mascara is good but it doesn't give you alot of volume just some color and length.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
FAVORITE!!!!!!!! This is the most amazing mascara I've found (and I've tried tons). It goes on flawless and doesn't clump. Eyelashes look long and full. The moveable handle make application a breeze. Will be buying again.
Khloe S.
Hoisington, KS
This packaging is very unique and Isi thought I would try it out... When I got it it wasn't "mascara" because it's was so clumpy and didn't apply like regular mascara! Definitely not going to repurchase!
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
When I got this I was kind of confused on how to use it and upon opening it the container broke. Think I'll stick to the traditional mascara from now on.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen