BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...4 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I just order this for myself to try and it looks amazing and so much better than any mascara i have tried i wish it came in different colors because im not much of a person for dar colors i like bright colors but im will to give it a try
Sarah G.
This is great mascara. The Packaging is bit weird and unusual but the product is wonderful. This kept my lashes in places all day long and it didnt irritate my eyes at all.
Kasey C.
When I first got this I honestly had no idea how to open it. Instead of simply pulling it out you have to move it side to side before it gets looser. The wand is super weird to get used to buy it does coat the lashes really nicely. It's easy to clump though so I wipe off the excess first before applying. Not my favorite, but it does the job.
Ashley R.
This is really difficult to open and the wand is so strange. There is a lot of product on the brush and it transfers to the eyelid which wouldn't be q problem if you had liner. The low lashes worked great but the top no so much.
Ashley R.
This is my go to product I'm so in love and just ordered 2 more I hope they never discontinue this bc this is the only mascara that gives me the same look as false lashes .
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
This is the mascara of all mascaras!! I absolutely love this one. It does a wonderful job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes. Easy to apply and easy to remove!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw how cool this one looked, I had to get it regardless of how others said it worked. For me, though, it goes on flawlessly. The pigment is very bold and stays. The formula is the perfect consistency. The length and separation is great. The piece designed to scrape some of the excess product off sometimes gets a little messy so I use a coffee filter to blot the wand with before putting it on my eyes. I do not see a lot of volume but the color and length is well worth it. The brush is really cool and easy to get used to.
Malaka T.
N Chesterfld, VA
After seeing this advertised and in an Avon catalog; I had to find a YouTube video to find out exactly what this weird little thing was. I was glad I did. The applicator is very different and it takes a little getting used to but it's a really great product. The applicator is adjustable and you are able to apply mascara to all of little lashes that may get looked over with traditional mascara wands. The mascara itself is really good as well. It holds up against my oily eyelids that usually wind up smudged with mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I bought this when I first saw it on sale in my Avon book. Compared to most drug store brands this is a 10/10. I have brown eyes and use black. The style of the handle makes it super easy to use. While I have long lashes already it's awesome for extending them because it doesn't clump even if you run it over your lashes super slow.

I recommend this to anyone!
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
Simply Can't Live Without Do I Need To Say More If So The Flawless Look It Gives You While Wearing Is Wonderful I Break Out Wear Other Products But This One Never Once Broke My Skin Out That's Why Its A Must Have For Me
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?