BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...2 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
Sarah G.
This is great mascara. The Packaging is bit weird and unusual but the product is wonderful. This kept my lashes in places all day long and it didnt irritate my eyes at all.
Kasey C.
When I first got this I honestly had no idea how to open it. Instead of simply pulling it out you have to move it side to side before it gets looser. The wand is super weird to get used to buy it does coat the lashes really nicely. It's easy to clump though so I wipe off the excess first before applying. Not my favorite, but it does the job.
Ashley R.
This is really difficult to open and the wand is so strange. There is a lot of product on the brush and it transfers to the eyelid which wouldn't be q problem if you had liner. The low lashes worked great but the top no so much.
Ashley R.
This is my go to product I'm so in love and just ordered 2 more I hope they never discontinue this bc this is the only mascara that gives me the same look as false lashes .
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
This is the mascara of all mascaras!! I absolutely love this one. It does a wonderful job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes. Easy to apply and easy to remove!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw how cool this one looked, I had to get it regardless of how others said it worked. For me, though, it goes on flawlessly. The pigment is very bold and stays. The formula is the perfect consistency. The length and separation is great. The piece designed to scrape some of the excess product off sometimes gets a little messy so I use a coffee filter to blot the wand with before putting it on my eyes. I do not see a lot of volume but the color and length is well worth it. The brush is really cool and easy to get used to.
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I bought this when I first saw it on sale in my Avon book. Compared to most drug store brands this is a 10/10. I have brown eyes and use black. The style of the handle makes it super easy to use. While I have long lashes already it's awesome for extending them because it doesn't clump even if you run it over your lashes super slow.

I recommend this to anyone!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bought this thinking it looked so cool to try and was really disappointed. It was actually kind of complicated to use and really made it hard to not get clumps on your eyelashes. It also is awkward putting it on and found it harder to use. It was a little too expensive for mascara for me. Also made my eyes feel very dry after a day of using would not recommend.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
Simply Can't Live Without Do I Need To Say More If So The Flawless Look It Gives You While Wearing Is Wonderful I Break Out Wear Other Products But This One Never Once Broke My Skin Out That's Why Its A Must Have For Me
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I absolutely love this mascara, it is one of my go-to mascaras! I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop! The packaging is very unique, which makes it easier to apply because the handle moves so it's easier! And it lasts all day long!
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen