BY BEAUTYCENTER

great mascara easy to apply see more...

• My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have see...3 Answers
  • Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been readin...2 Answers
  • I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is ...4 Answers
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I got this as a gift from my former boss who sells Avon on the side. As far as the formula goes I’m not impressed, if I were to purchase again it would solely be for the brush because it spreads my lashes apart and keeps them from climbing up.
Malaka T.
N Chesterfld, VA
After seeing this advertised and in an Avon catalog; I had to find a YouTube video to find out exactly what this weird little thing was. I was glad I did. The applicator is very different and it takes a little getting used to but it's a really great product. The applicator is adjustable and you are able to apply mascara to all of little lashes that may get looked over with traditional mascara wands. The mascara itself is really good as well. It holds up against my oily eyelids that usually wind up smudged with mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
One of my favorite mascaras, yes the wand is a little intimidating and reminds me of a paint brush but it works. One coat does the trick but I like to build my mascara to make it as dramatic as it can be and it doesn't clump when I do this. The lower lashes gets coated perfectly due to the brush design.
Mariah J.
Flint , MI
My mom got this from a coworker but she doesn't wear makeup so she gave it to me. It's a pretty good mascara. You'll get the full effect when you use a eyelash curler before applying. Only thing I don't like is that it's a little sticky
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
At first I wasn't so sure about this product. It's not your typical mascara obviously, so it kind of intimidated me lol. After figuring out how to open it, I was scared to put it on, so I didn't. After a month I got the courage to try it, especially since my other mascara was running out. After figuring out how to use it, I learn that I love it! It gives my lashes the volume they need, and it's easier to use once you get used to it.
Lindsay S.
Ok so I brought this back when it first came out my Aunt was selling Avon and I came across this and thought it would be cool to try out boy was I wrong I dislike to mascara it hurt when you applied it felt like you were being stabbed in the eye and it did nothing for my lashes I would say save your money and buy something else there are better mascaras on the market
Allison W.
Wise, VA
This is, hands down, the best mascara I have ever used. Despite the peculiar looking applicator, it goes on very easily (with little to no chance of getting it on your nose, haha). It gives fabulous length and volume without having to do too many coats! Great product!
Brooke A.
Salmon, ID
So I will admit that at first I was kinda scared to use this, but it turned out to be one of my favorite mascaras! It's extremely easy to apply and goes on really nice and doesn't clump! I love this and will definitely be purchasing this again!
Kylie N.
Ok, at first I was skeptical about trying this mascara because of the way the applicator looked. I thought it would be hard to apply but it actually was easy. I love how it looks (it is unique and pretty, well to me anyway) plus it makes my eyelashes long, full and just how I like it.
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I just order this for myself to try and it looks amazing and so much better than any mascara i have tried i wish it came in different colors because im not much of a person for dar colors i like bright colors but im will to give it a try
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I just ordered this product and I see a lot of mixed reviews. Is it really hard to apply like some people are saying?
estera d.
Kucove
My mascara is finishing so I am looking for a new one. I have seen this in one of Avon's catalogs but I don't know if it's as good as people say. Can you give me a realisic opinion?
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
Is this product any good. I wanted to try it but have been reading some mixed reviews. It looks a little complicated to me because it's so different then any other mascara wand I have seen