BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Say goodbye to dirty blenders and brushes and hello to your new cleansing routine! Featuring a flexible silicone cleansing pad that easily slips over your hand to use as a sturdy cleansing surface, you can now easily remove stubborn stains with the exclusive material designed to clean, but not tear, your blenders.

Choose your favorite cleanser as this kit also includes a mini blendercleanser® solid® and a liquid blendercleanser® packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience. This travel-friendly kit allows for cleansing blenders, anytime and anywhere.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!! The beauty blender solid works so amazing on my sponges and brushes it’s so gentle on them and makes them so soft. And the cleaning mat works amazingly on my sponges and brushes." in 16 reviews
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
Really like this product as i give me more control on skin.. its really soft and nice to use just. Love it totally recommending
Amira E.
الرياض, ['', '', '']
I have this collection and I loved it so much because it's smooth and easy to use. A lot of my friends are using it also.
Nayara M.
Elas sao maravilhosas espalham muito bem e nao deixa aquela aparencia de reboco na cara kkkk e muito bom
Melissa N.
Mississauga
i love this product. it cleans my beauty blenders beautifuly making them look brand new.
Maisie H.
Such a good cleansing mat, cleanses sponges without tugging at them or damaging them.