BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Say goodbye to dirty blenders and brushes and hello to your new cleansing routine! Featuring a flexible silicone cleansing pad that easily slips over your hand to use as a sturdy cleansing surface, you can now easily remove stubborn stains with the exclusive material designed to clean, but not tear, your blenders.

Choose your favorite cleanser as this kit also includes a mini blendercleanser® solid® and a liquid blendercleanser® packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience. This travel-friendly kit allows for cleansing blenders, anytime and anywhere.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!! The beauty blender solid works so amazing on my sponges and brushes it’s so gentle on them and makes them so soft. And the cleaning mat works amazingly on my sponges and brushes." in 16 reviews
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This product is great for cleaning my sponge and makeup brushes it keeps it clean like new.and you can carry it anywhere
Estefani M.
Greece, NY
Best way to clean your sponges , love this product and makes everything much easier. A but pricey but worth the price .
Andrea M.
I love this little kit, it comes with a cleaning mat and I use it every time I want to go clean my brushes or sponges
Megan S.
Norco, LA
They are good my friend let me use one of hers and they really helped me clean them a lot better then any other way
Kylie Y.
This cleaner is the best! I use it for my blender as well as brushes! It works so well! I use it all of the time!
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
Love this blender it last alto longer than others and cleans very well. Iv been using this brand for a while noe
Jonica R.
Columbus , OH
Quick, neat, and easy to use! Sometimes I even use it to clean my brushes before a quick application
Lola R.
bronx
Best makeup blender ever.. easy to wash and soft on your skin... every day use.. I buy them on line
Emily M.
Conroe , TX
Love this little mat. Can be used as a brush mat or to put on the back of your hand for foundation!
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it