BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Say goodbye to dirty blenders and brushes and hello to your new cleansing routine! Featuring a flexible silicone cleansing pad that easily slips over your hand to use as a sturdy cleansing surface, you can now easily remove stubborn stains with the exclusive material designed to clean, but not tear, your blenders.

Choose your favorite cleanser as this kit also includes a mini blendercleanser® solid® and a liquid blendercleanser® packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience. This travel-friendly kit allows for cleansing blenders, anytime and anywhere.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!! The beauty blender solid works so amazing on my sponges and brushes it’s so gentle on them and makes them so soft. And the cleaning mat works amazingly on my sponges and brushes." in 16 reviews
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this scrub pad. It makes for easy cleaning when you are cleansing your beauty blenders. It saves your hands from taking the abuse from the constant scrubbing and massaging! I love that I can use it to clean my brushes as well so I can do them all in one swoop. I thought I could do without, but now that I have one I can’t live without!
Parvathi J.
Philadelphia
I do NOT recommend silicone beauty blenders. The original is the best and although it saves product, it does not compare to the appliance of the original.
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
I have tried this product and I can say that it may not be a must have but it's good and convenient to have because it cleans efficiently
Madison. W.
Orange Park
I love the solid! I can’t figure out how to use the mat for my blender without it tearing somewhere but it works amazingly on my brushes.
Melissa S.
Spokane
Love the beauty blender . Especially for applying my highlighter and spray after . Works well blending in cover up . Great product
Emily B.
Got this set as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it !💗💗 the beauty blotting sponge was great I loved the soap that was there.
Alicia R.
Bethlehem
I love fun do g easy ways to clean my brushes. When you have multiple clients this is a easier to keep them clean and stay ready
marysol c.
Renton , WA
This set has everything to clean your beauty blender. It’s easy to use and get stains outs.
I also use this to clean my brushes.
Mariela G.
Bonita Springs
I really enjoyed this kit it’s a great started kit for someone who needs a little bit of everything. Also makes a great gift.