BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Say goodbye to dirty blenders and brushes and hello to your new cleansing routine! Featuring a flexible silicone cleansing pad that easily slips over your hand to use as a sturdy cleansing surface, you can now easily remove stubborn stains with the exclusive material designed to clean, but not tear, your blenders.

Choose your favorite cleanser as this kit also includes a mini blendercleanser® solid® and a liquid blendercleanser® packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience. This travel-friendly kit allows for cleansing blenders, anytime and anywhere.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!! The beauty blender solid works so amazing on my sponges and brushes it’s so gentle on them and makes them so soft. And the cleaning mat works amazingly on my sponges and brushes." in 16 reviews
Quanitra H.
Davenport , IA
Best thing since sliced bread. Literally the best sponge for applications. I use it for foundation, concealer & to bake . I got points from sephora for my purchase as well . Win win with this product
Samantha B.
Arab
You can’t go wrong with a beauty blender. They aren’t to pricey. And they are perfect for blending out that foundation. I use my blender every time I apply my makeup.
Danaka L.
Sanford
The sponges come in a variety of shapes and sizes and I like that it has a clean up Matt so if you have any extra foundation on your sponge you can just wipe it off on the mat and they're really easy to clean
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cleaning my beauty blender as much as I like using it. Knowing I’m getting all the product out and possibilities bacteria is so rewarding and satisfying. I am very satisfied with this product.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
This is a really good product to clean your sponges with. I found that it cleans them better than other ones I have used and it's not expensive that's what I love about it.
Lauren D.
Columbus, OH
I used to wash my beauty blender in whatever was convenient. Till I received this in my stocking stuffer, it has saved my beauty blenders and kept them lasting forever!
Rhianna p.
I love this for when my beauty blenders get dirty and I have to clean them and I don't have to soak them in water and squeeze them till all the foundation comes out
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Clarissa♒️ C.
I bought this set at Nordstrom, retail was $40. I use the sponges wet and they get super big (I was surprised at how small they were at first). It's super fluffy and soft to pounce in your foundation. It gives a great flawless finish and doesn't leave streaks like brushes do. I also see youtubers use these for baking but I personally don't like when my beauty blender gets all mixed with foundation and powder. This set was definitely a good price since just one beauty blender is already $20, and this comes with two beauty blenders, a blotter, and a cleaner!
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this scrub pad. It makes for easy cleaning when you are cleansing your beauty blenders. It saves your hands from taking the abuse from the constant scrubbing and massaging! I love that I can use it to clean my brushes as well so I can do them all in one swoop. I thought I could do without, but now that I have one I can’t live without!