BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Say goodbye to dirty blenders and brushes and hello to your new cleansing routine! Featuring a flexible silicone cleansing pad that easily slips over your hand to use as a sturdy cleansing surface, you can now easily remove stubborn stains with the exclusive material designed to clean, but not tear, your blenders.

Choose your favorite cleanser as this kit also includes a mini blendercleanser® solid® and a liquid blendercleanser® packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience. This travel-friendly kit allows for cleansing blenders, anytime and anywhere.

Buy on Nordstrom
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!! The beauty blender solid works so amazing on my sponges and brushes it’s so gentle on them and makes them so soft. And the cleaning mat works amazingly on my sponges and brushes.
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
I got this value set for a friend for Christmas and I loved it so much I bought one for myself!!! This set is $40. And it comes with 2 full sized beauty blenders a cleaner and 2 blending sponges!!!!! I do however wish it would come with another cleaner. But one has lasted me just fine!!! Great value for the price!!!!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use foundation sponges quite often. I usually only use them to back on Powder onto my face. They are very good value because of the price. They are very easy to use and you can use a new one every week or so, depending on how many times you use it. I do recommend this product.
Clarissa♒️ C.
I bought this set at Nordstrom, retail was $40. I use the sponges wet and they get super big (I was surprised at how small they were at first). It's super fluffy and soft to pounce in your foundation. It gives a great flawless finish and doesn't leave streaks like brushes do. I also see youtubers use these for baking but I personally don't like when my beauty blender gets all mixed with foundation and powder. This set was definitely a good price since just one beauty blender is already $20, and this comes with two beauty blenders, a blotter, and a cleaner!
Brittany A.
I really wanted to love this set. The beauty blender was AMAZING. But other than that everything else was a flop for me. I though the cleaning pad was really small and it was very rough on my sponge. Overall it's not the best but the sponge was worth it.
Queenin 😘.
Tempe
Great option because my beauty blender needs to be cleaned on a daily basis, got it from ulta and will definitely buy it again I use it everyday it’s the best to blend out my foundation to leave no streaks so I would definitely recommend especially to new makeup users
Sarah B.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this product it never disappoints! It’s nice to find a good product that is ford able and knows me to get a very natural look from my foundation! I will keep buying this brand and continue to use it daily.
Sarah 🎀.
Hamilton
I use this for all my brush/blender cleaning. I clean everything once a week and the cleaning bar last a very very very long time even with constant use. It’s a basic and easy use, I would recommend!!
Katie L.
Definitely worth the $19 it cost! This is the only way I’ve been able to fully clean my beautyblender, which is necessary to ensure a flawless makeup application. I was skeptical at first, but it’s become a necessity for me!
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!