BY BEAUTYBLENDER #8 in Makeup Sponges

A duo with one beautyblender® cosmetic sponge for perfect application of foundations, powders, creams, and any other complexion product plus, one blendercleanser® solid® to keep your beautyblender and brushes clean. The unique shape and exclusive material of the beautyblender sponge ensures flawless, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The mini blendercleanser solid removes any excess residue and germs on your beautyblender and makeup brushes for a clean, sanitary makeup application. This multitasking duo is perfectly giftable and comes in a special-edition canister. This set contains: - Beautyblender original - 0.56 oz blenderleanser solid It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The beautyblender original is free of latex. Beautyblender chooses to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of our proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off the first time you wash beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note that the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

• I have never had very much luck with a using something other than...1 Answers
beautyblender the original beautyblender® with mini solid®
  • "beauty blenders are defiantly a must have in every girls makeup collection. it is one of my holy grails, cannot live with out my beauty blender i use it everyday. i received mine in a sephora favourites kit and i have never looked back. highly recommended!" in 113 reviews
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I've been using this pricey little sponge for almost four years. The people who don't like the beauty blender, from what I can tell, tend to be people who prefer a heavier foundation application. Yes, it makes your foundation go on somewhat sheer, but it is buildable. However, you will probably use more product with this then you would with a brush. Having said that, I find the beauty blender to give a flawless finish (even with cheaper foundations) that I've found in no foundation brush I've ever tried. This is a holy grail product for me for applying liquid foundation, blending out cream contours and highlights, concealer, or applying your bake. I've tried cheaper dupes for this and none of them even come close. BB has a unique texture and firmness that the cheaper sponge applicators can't seem to mimic. They're almost just as good in my opinion, but due to their smaller size and the fact that they don't last nearly as long as the BB, this one wins for me hands down. Yes, it's ridiculously expensive, but it really will last you a long time if you take care of it. I find that you can use it for longer than the recommended time frame if you look after it properly and make sure to wash and air dry it after each use. I've only ever purchased the original pink ones, but have read that the black pro sponge gives heavier coverage. So that will be my next purchase to test this out. It's worth the money!
Shasha S.
Rosalind P.
Plano
The beauty blender is great there's nothing really like it next to Real Techniques which comes close. Love the beauty blender it's totally worth the price it totally changes how your makeup will look and how easy it will go on. Really needs to be replaced every 3 months and at $20 for a small sponge that can get costly. Also needs to be kept clean so that your makeup finish looks good. It does come with a small cake of cleanser but I actually have found that hard to use and have ended up using baby shampoo which is gentle and won't degrade the sponge. I recommend anyone to get a beauty Blender at least once. If you can afford to keep buying it all the better.
Danielle L.
Los Angeles, CA
After years of having foundation brushes and everyone telling me this was amazing- I finally got one and wasn’t blown away. I found that mixing techniques really helped- I apply first with a flat or stipple foundation brush, and then buff pounce with the B.B. and that for me seemed to really make it worth while. But for $20 and it only lasting a few months compared to buy a $20-30 brush that last me 10 years? Makes me think. Also, for $16 the soap solid cleaner thing is ridiculous. I returned it and use a bar of soap. The B.B. does make foundation look great, and helps pack product into pores... I just think I use a lot more product with a BB compared to a brush. Food for thought.
Veronica V.
Miami
One of the best ,well the best beauty blender that i have tried . I use it for foundation, concelear , and for baking my face and i love it .its soft and it expands . I use it wet and i think it blends the foundations and the products flawless. It dosent collect that much makeup inside of it . Es una de las mejores esponjas la uso mojada para aplicar base , concelear y para poner el polvo blanco en la cara . Es bien suave y cuando los mojas se espande .no se acumula producto dentro de la esponja
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
I have tried many beauty sponges but you just can't find one as good as this! This blender gives you the ability to create great buildable coverage with your foundation. It also is very soft and feels good on the skin.. I've used it on liquid and cream foundation and it works perfectly with both. It allows you to blend your foundation to flawless perfection and can even be used to pick up excess product in places you may have had a heavy hand during application..
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Taylor H.
I love the beautyblender so much. For years, I said I would never spend that much on a sponge, but one day I did and it has changed my makeup game forever. I have not found anything that is like the beautyblender. It blends everything so effortlessly but still gives great coverage. I also love the solid cleanser that they offer. It smells amazing and really cleans the sponges!
Lee M.
The solid cleanser is s very good one. I use to to clean my brushes and my blenders. I have some hit and misses with these blenders. Pink one I had for a while and the blender is in tack. But I have this purple/lavender one that is starting to rip? (Does that make any sense). I'm not sure why because I clean it the same was as all other ones.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I always purchased it because of high reviews. However I found that it’s not as durable. After a few washes the color starts to fade off. It also doesn’t clean well with the cleaner. After a month the product stays stained on the blender. It has really never cleaned it to look new again. It also got black spots on it which I though was mold so I ended up tossing them out after a month.
Lora C.
Watkinsville, GA
I have never had very much luck with a using something other than my fingers to apply my liquid make-up. How well does this product work and is it fairly easy to use? Thank you!