BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

A duo with one beautyblender® cosmetic sponge for perfect application of foundations, powders, creams, and any other complexion product plus, one blendercleanser® solid® to keep your beautyblender and brushes clean. The unique shape and exclusive material of the beautyblender sponge ensures flawless, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The mini blendercleanser solid removes any excess residue and germs on your beautyblender and makeup brushes for a clean, sanitary makeup application. This multitasking duo is perfectly giftable and comes in a special-edition canister. This set contains: - Beautyblender original - 0.56 oz blenderleanser solid It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The beautyblender original is free of latex. Beautyblender chooses to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of our proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off the first time you wash beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note that the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

• Are is better to buy a real sponge of the original mark a...1 Answers
  • I have never had very much luck with a using something ot...1 Answers
beautyblender the original beautyblender® with mini solid®
  • "This company has the best beauty blenders and the solid brush and blender cleaner is THE BEST in the game. it leaves my brushes smelling and feeling amazing, getting all the dirt out from the bottom and inside the bristles too! could not be happier with this product! " in 334 reviews
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I've been using this pricey little sponge for almost four years. The people who don't like the beauty blender, from what I can tell, tend to be people who prefer a heavier foundation application. Yes, it makes your foundation go on somewhat sheer, but it is buildable. However, you will probably use more product with this then you would with a brush. Having said that, I find the beauty blender to give a flawless finish (even with cheaper foundations) that I've found in no foundation brush I've ever tried. This is a holy grail product for me for applying liquid foundation, blending out cream contours and highlights, concealer, or applying your bake. I've tried cheaper dupes for this and none of them even come close. BB has a unique texture and firmness that the cheaper sponge applicators can't seem to mimic. They're almost just as good in my opinion, but due to their smaller size and the fact that they don't last nearly as long as the BB, this one wins for me hands down. Yes, it's ridiculously expensive, but it really will last you a long time if you take care of it. I find that you can use it for longer than the recommended time frame if you look after it properly and make sure to wash and air dry it after each use. I've only ever purchased the original pink ones, but have read that the black pro sponge gives heavier coverage. So that will be my next purchase to test this out. It's worth the money!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Beauty blenders are definitely a must have for any beauty fanatic. They help blend in liquid foundations, contour creams, & various other fave products like a dream. I usually wet mine & then spray setting spray or a refreshing spray on my beauty blender sometimes I even only use that instead of water if I'm in a hurry! I recommend having a spray bottle with water by your makeup vanity so you have easy access to water when in a pinch! These are also soooo great for those of us who have dry skin! They put moisture back into your skin! The beauty blender solid is great for cleaning your beauty blender & I even clean my makeup brushes with it! This cleans them super easily & quickly! Definitely clean your beauty blender regularly because they can start to stink & they also should NOT be placed in any confinement. Place them out in the open to dry so bacteria doesn't grow on them! Pictured is a dirty beauty blender & a brand new clean one! You can never have enough! Also I included a picture of a great refreshing spray (skin food glossy red orange makeup finish) & Gerard cosmetics slay all day setting spray!
Rosalind P.
Plano
The beauty blender is great there's nothing really like it next to Real Techniques which comes close. Love the beauty blender it's totally worth the price it totally changes how your makeup will look and how easy it will go on. Really needs to be replaced every 3 months and at $20 for a small sponge that can get costly. Also needs to be kept clean so that your makeup finish looks good. It does come with a small cake of cleanser but I actually have found that hard to use and have ended up using baby shampoo which is gentle and won't degrade the sponge. I recommend anyone to get a beauty Blender at least once. If you can afford to keep buying it all the better.
Lauren G.
The sponge is definitely perfect for creating a flawless blend for foundation, but for 20 dollars I just don’t think it’s worth the money. Like yes it does it’s job well but I cant justify spending that much on a tiny sponge especially if I can find one at the drugstore at Marshall’s that performs just as well. Also the beauty blender solid cleanser is just a circular bar of soap, nothing revolutionary, don’t waste your money buying that on its own like I did. I gave the sponge a 4 star rating bc it does blend out product beautifully and better than a brush in most cases, the price in my opinion is just too high
sarah k.
Wayne, MI
This used to be my holy grail, but I recently purchased another one and I think they changed manufacturers because it’s smaller than I remember and tore a little bit after the first use. It bled after the first wash as well and I don’t remember it bleeding with the first, disappointed but it could have just been a bad one? I purchased through HSN which is a reputable dealer for beautyblender. Tried to reach out to beautyblender twice and heard nothing back which isn’t great for its customer service rating.
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Obviously their sponge formula is unparalleled by dupes. But each one is expensive, so probably my favorite dupe when I don’t feel like investing is any of the Sonia Kasuk sponges (available at target). But this formula is so good that I usually keep investing anyway. Sometimes I don’t want to pay though, so that’s where sonia steps in. I also like real techniques for an occasional dupe, but not as much. They are not so squishy and absorbent. At the end of the day Beautyblender can’t be beat.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
I have tried many beauty sponges but you just can't find one as good as this! This blender gives you the ability to create great buildable coverage with your foundation. It also is very soft and feels good on the skin.. I've used it on liquid and cream foundation and it works perfectly with both. It allows you to blend your foundation to flawless perfection and can even be used to pick up excess product in places you may have had a heavy hand during application..
Valerie H.
I mean who doesn't love the beauty blender?! I love this little sponge! It works so nice to blend out foundation, concealer, cream brush, contour, and highlight. The small cleaner it comes with works so well to clean my beauty blender. So many companies have come out with beauty sponges but beauty blender is what everyone comes back to. This is a must have in everyone's makeup collection!

beautyblender beautyblender® with mini blendercleanser® solid®
Siham E.
Jersey City, NJ
This beauty blender has become a staple in my makeup bag. I literally can't do anything without this. The way it beautifully applies make up especially anything liquid ( foundation concealer ...etc ) is splendid. I must say now that I have a very demanding 4 month old baby I've become very lazy with this lol. Sometimes I just use my hands because I don't have the time to wash it or wet it and then use it. That being said I would never give my bb lol
Brittany G.
Charlotte, NC
If you want a flawless, airbrush foundation look then you NEED to get this beauty blender! Beauty blenders are great for giving you that look and they’re so easy to work with! There are a lot of dupes for this beauty blender being that I know it’s a bit pricey but this one has done the trick for me! Just wet it under water for about 10 seconds and squeeze it so it gets bigger in size and sponge like and take a paper towel and squeeze excess water out! Such a great product! beautyblender original makeup sponge
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are is better to buy a real sponge of the original mark are ??
Lora C.
Watkinsville, GA
I have never had very much luck with a using something other than my fingers to apply my liquid make-up. How well does this product work and is it fairly easy to use? Thank you!