Beautyblender royal sponge, 1 ea uploaded by Sara T.Beautyblender royal sponge, 1 ea uploaded by Darlene Z.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #74 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender® Royal is still the same amazing cosmetic applicator as the original beautyblender® but in a vibrant, limited edition shade. Shape: the original beautyblender® s revolutionary elliptical shape makes application foolproof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Texture: Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face. Material: the beautyblender® Pure & t see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Shasha S.
Andrea C.
LOS ANGELES
These things are worth the money. At first, I was reluctant to pay $20.00 for a makeup sponge, so I bought one for less on Ebay. (I know it was the real thing because it came sealed in the original packaging.) Anyway, it really does have a unique texture which is remarkably different from the cheaper sponges I have tried. I saw a review for the original one on Beautypedia reviews and thought I would give it a shot. Now I won't apply foundation without it and I have tried different sizes. It looks tiny, but when wet, expands to twice its size. The moisture is key because that's what gives the sponge the bouncy texture that allows you to apply makeup in a fraction of the time.
Kristyn M.
Bellingham , MA
What was my blending before beauty blender?? This is the best sponge, and I use it daily! It helps give me that airbrushed look that a kabuki foundation brush doesn't give. I buy one about every 3-6 months depending on wear of the sponge. High price point, but like they say you get what you pay for! I love beauty blender!
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
I definitely prefer using a sponge over foundation brushes. I like the smooth look it gives the skin when foundation is applied. I also feel like you use less makeup as well. I HIGHLY recommend everyone give this a try. I think it’s way easier to use and quicker to apply you makeup.
Linda F.
Maryland Heights
I bought this product looking for something other than my fingers to apply my foundation.  I was surprised how well this worked applying foundation in specific areas or pressing the foundation into my pores to make them less visible. Beautyblender Royal
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
Beautyblender is a good brand. The sponge blends very well and is easy to clean. It is a bit expensive for a makeup sponge but compared to others I’d say it’s the best. I have combination skin and it has proved to be the best blender I’ve used on my skin type.
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
I’m not a fan. I just find it harder to apply liquid make up evenly with this product. I prefer a brush for blending and don’t think the sponge cleans as well. They are not pricey in my opinion, I just would prefer the blending brush to the sponge.
Anna T.
Ringgold, GA
This sponge is okay. I just feel like it absorbs a lot of the product instead of it actually going on my face.. I don’t recommend applying liquid products with it. However, I don’t like it for pressing setting powder into my skin.
Kendyl D.
Azle
This beauty blender is my top favorite because it’s easy to use and not difficult at all to clean! My skin can be dry at times so I usually wet my blender and it helps applying my foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to beauty blender users out there (:
Leanni T.
Rochester
The best thing to every hit the market!!! I’ve tried other sponges and they do ok but nothing ever compares to this one in my eyes the only down side is the price. But if you’re willing to spend this is for you!!! beautyblender original makeup sponge