Beautyblender Red Carpet Sponge uploaded by emma o.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Beautyblender Red Carpet Sponge
  • "i think the beauty blender gives your skin an airbrushed look. it perfectly blends the makeup into your skin. it is a good value and not too pricey for how good it works. i use it everyday to apply my foundation and concealer. i would highly recommend." in 13 reviews
Kc C.
Russellville, KY
I love beauty blender, but the results of using the sponge are too similar to the more affordable real technique ones. If the price tag wasn’t so high, I would definitely repurchase. But I will not because in the end it is a $30 sponge.
Jersey C.
Brownsville
This is very easy to use , doesn’t soak up all the product , it’s nice and soft on the face . I got mine at Walmart for $7.00 . It is easy to apply. I really like my beuty blender it does its job just fine.😍
Karizma R.
Glendale
I mean it’s an okay blender I’ve used better and cheaper I got mine from Sephora I don’t use it as much as my real techniques but it gets the job done
Mimi M.
Orange
Use to use my hands till i found this.
Not pricey and very useful i use this practically all the time i do my make up leave my face flawless (:
Ruthie S.
Atlanta
I like the beauty blender for liquid foundation and cream concealer, but there are so many drug store products that are just as good and way cheaper. Probably won’t buy Beauty Blender brand again because I can get something substantially similar for less than half the price.
Mimi S.
Bellflower, CA
This is a great beauty blender! It’s soft and SPONGEY it was easy to clean and applied make up on really well. It’s at a reasonable price and last a long time if you take care of it. Very Satisfied.
Harriett Z.
I love blenders, they make my makeup process easier and. I love it! They blend sooo good
Ashley H.
Selma, NC
I gave this red carpet blending sponge 4 stars only because the first time I rinsed it through water, the red completely washed out and faded. Aside from losing the color (I bought the red one for a reason! I wanted red!) this is a Beauty Blender, so it applied my makeup flawlessly.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Esther P.
North york , Ontario
I would have for you to this five stars except this one bleeds color a lot but it's the exact same as the regular Pink Beauty blender it's just a great beautiful product but it does bleed