Beautyblender Red Carpet Sponge uploaded by emma o.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Beautyblender Red Carpet Sponge
  • "i think the beauty blender gives your skin an airbrushed look. it perfectly blends the makeup into your skin. it is a good value and not too pricey for how good it works. i use it everyday to apply my foundation and concealer. i would highly recommend." in 13 reviews
Naty A.
Charlotte
I love this beauty blender. What I really love is that it’s red and that’s my favorite color and it just makes me more motivated to use it! It also blends in really well and I recommend all that have trouble blending to use the product which is very easy to use.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at applying makeup evenly and effectively. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
This product is great I really like it. It is perfect for everyone honestly and I would recommend! It compares nicely to other products like it. Also it is a affordable which is always a plus. I am satisfied!
Jenny M.
I use my beauty blender for my foundation, concealer and liquid highlighter. It is perfect for any kind of application. It allows my makeup to blend smoothly and gives me a flawless finish
Jersey C.
Brownsville
This is very easy to use , doesn’t soak up all the product , it’s nice and soft on the face . I got mine at Walmart for $7.00 . It is easy to apply. I really like my beuty blender it does its job just fine.😍
Andrea C.
LOS ANGELES
The beauty blender is like most sponges, its shaped very round. I recently purchased mine on Ebay, like most of my makeup! I've been using it everyday since i bought it.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These sponges are dense, and blend well!
They don't suck up all your product, and clean well, they're easy to hold and use and do a good job!
These are the original and you can never go wrong with this brand
Mirissa W.
Johnson City
I absolutely love this thing! It is the perfect tool to apply foundation! I will continue to buy this brand
Mariela G.
Bonita Springs
I’ve always been a fan of my beauty blender , it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth the price. I get all my beauty blenders from Sephora. I recommend this 100%.
Karizma R.
Glendale
I mean it’s an okay blender I’ve used better and cheaper I got mine from Sephora I don’t use it as much as my real techniques but it gets the job done