BY BEAUTYBLENDER #43 in Makeup Sponges

A bright red, edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator for flawless makeup application. Featuring an iconic red that will have every beauty addict clamoring for more, this innovative sponge applicator ensures a streak-free application with minimal product waste. It's edgeless shape and exclusive material makes makeup application fast and foolproof for a flawless finish every time. From creams to liquids to powders, you can use it with any complexion product to reveal an airbrushed, seamless look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red1 Answers
  • How well does it blends ?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use? 3 Answers
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so let me start off by saying I love the beauty blender. It's so easy to use! I bought mine at Sephora and counties to. I think it's a little expensive but definitely worth the money & satisfied with my results from the product. This little sponge transformed my makeup application for the better. It gives you absolutely flawless results and I prefer this to blend out foundation and concealer over most of my brushes, if not all (dependent on the foundation) the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is specifically for the color of sponge. I find the red one bleeds red constantly when I wash it. Whereas my other color beauty blenders don't do that! I love the sponge overall, it's just this red color that I'm not the biggest fan of. I personally recommend going for the nude, black, pink, or bubble (pale pink) one. Those don't bleed and perform amazing! Definitely think everyone should invest the $20 for the beauty blender!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my beauty blender! I can't believe it says the lowest is $20! I think that is silly! I got mine from a company on eBay actually for $1 or less. Other stores such as target or Walmart have sets of these or similar ones for $1-$8.
As for the actual product. It really does it's job! Compared to my other sponges for some reason this one doesn't get as "dirty". It does the same job but instead of picking up wanted make up, it blends while leaving the make up in place. It's also perfect shape for swiping under the eyes as a finishing touch if you got any mascara crustose that fell of. The only reason this isn't a 5 star is because of the price. Other than that the rest is great.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So after using a million different knockoff sponges, I finally went ahead and tried this as my first beauty blender. I still want to try the original pink one, because this one bleeds every single time that I wash it. It is now no longer a gorgeous strawberry red, more like a weird orangey color. It also seems very airy compared to my other beauty blender.
Megan R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a HUGE fan of the beauty blender and make up sponges in general. This one the color does fade ALOT. BUT out of all of the blenders this one has held up the best after having it for 2 years. The color is gone but it still looks brand new. By far my favorite.
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe I ever did my makeup without one of these! It blends out my makeup like a dream. This product is amazing and I use it on all of my clients as well. I am on my third beauty blender and will continue to use these!
MariAnne S.
BeautyBlender Works! The best in the game. I like to replace mine every 3-6months depending on use. I wear makeup about 3-4times a week, so I switch between the blender and brushes. Pricey for a sponge but it's worth it.
Morgan M.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I liked this a lot. It felt very similar to the original beauty blender with something extra I use it very often on clients. But still very neck and neck with the original, I recommend this if you want to experiment
Surreal B.
Lakeland, FL
The beauty blender has took my makeup from 10 to 1,000. Before I was using brushes which was giving my makeup a streaky and uneven appearance. Now I damp my beauty blender with some water and watch as the makeup blends beautifully into my skin. The Beauty Blender is definitely a game changer.
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
This is the best makeup blending sponge ever. Just wet it, squeeze out excess water and bounce it across your face. It's great for blending almost any face product into the skin for a seamless look.
Jazemine P.
Clovis, NM
i love this beauty blender and would really recommend it to anyone it makes my foundation come out flawless
Chantel B.
Scarborough , ON
Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use?
member-a3786a18b
How well does it blends ?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red