2 colors available

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #30 in Makeup Sponges

A bright red, edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator for flawless makeup application. Featuring an iconic red that will have every beauty addict clamoring for more, this innovative sponge applicator ensures a streak-free application with minimal product waste. It's edgeless shape and exclusive material makes makeup application fast and foolproof for a flawless finish every time. From creams to liquids to powders, you can use it with any complexion product to reveal an airbrushed, seamless look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red1 Answers
  • How well does it blends ?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use? 3 Answers
Nicky F.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Don't mess with all the rest, go right to the best!!!

Ok, so $20 is a bit much to spend on a sponge... However, it's so worth it.. I tried some from the dollar store to apply my foundation and it took forever, didn't go on evenly, and I felt like I was smashing myself in the face. No REALLY! I finally broke down an bought a Beauty Blender. What the heck, I'd blow $20 on junk so why not just make the investment in my face right?? It's easy to use, just add water, squish it under the water till it swells a bit then ring all the water out. It's soft and plyable and doesn't break my face to use! By far it is the best tool to apply foundation ever and I've tried old school white wedge sponges, brushes of every size, you name it. Streaking was always my number one problem. Definitely not anymore! Applies smooth and evenly. The color does bleed a bit when cleaning but I haven't seen any transfer during makeup application. Love it!! Just go buy one and see for yourself.. πŸ’—πŸ’—
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Fargo, ND
The Red Carpet Sephora Beautyblender was the first beautyblender that I had gotten. I absolutely love the beautyblender!! I honestly don't know what I would do without it. I use it for my foundation, concealer, cream contour, everything. I have heard that mold can form in beautyblenders if they are enclosed while wet, but that has never happened to me. I always make sure to keep my beautyblender clean with the solid soap specially made for the beautyblender. This beautyblender did bleed some red dye for the first couple of times that I washed it, but it stopped after that and never did it while applying makeup. This will probably always be one of my holy grail makeup tools. It can take a bit of pouncing to blend everything in, but the end result is always flawless and smooth. I love the beautyblender, especially this collab red one with Sephora.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Rated do my makeup without using my beauty blender! I always run it under the water and squeeze it a few times to get it damp before applications. It lasts for months if you take good care of it and wash it often. $20 for a sponge may seem pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion. The beauty blender always gives my skin a nice, smooth finish and is much quicker to use than a brush. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I reach for this more than any brush. It applies makeup beautifully. $20 may seem expensive but it's worth it. I actually one 2. It pretty much pays for it's self. With proper care, it will last a long time. I clean mine every morning with Zote soap. Mine isn't red at all anymore but that's not a big deal to me. Every part of it is usable; the tip, sides, or bottom all serve a purpose.
Treat yourself.
Surreal B.
Surreal B.
Lakeland, FL
The beauty blender has took my makeup from 10 to 1,000. Before I was using brushes which was giving my makeup a streaky and uneven appearance. Now I damp my beauty blender with some water and watch as the makeup blends beautifully into my skin. The Beauty Blender is definitely a game changer.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Macedonia, OH
I had never used a makeup sponge before but then I got the Beautyblender and it changed my life. Foundation is so much easier to apply and has more even coverage when you use the Beautyblender to blend it in. It also works great for contouring and using finishing powder under the eyes.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
I really enjoy the beauty blender as a whole. but this red one leaves red dye off. and it can mess your whole makeup look up. i tried washing it a bunch of times but it still has red dye coming off. i don't use it wet anymore because of scared of the dye. this was a fail for me.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Esta fue la primera esponjita para aplicar maquillaje que uso. Sirve para aplicar bases, rubor, primers, etc. sin desperdiciar el producto y dejando bien parejo y aplicado en el rostro. Lo ΓΊnico que considero negativo es su precio, que me parece exagerado.
I really enjoy this beauty blender. I use it almost everyday and its so easy to use. My skin type is a combination of dry and oily and this works just fine for my skin. I bought mine at sephora. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karlee M.
Karlee M.
I love this product! I'm not really a beauty guru but this sponge gives me great, even coverage like i've never had before. Great value, I use it daily. Very satisfied, and even pleasantly surprised. Would definitely recommend!
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
Scarborough , ON
Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use?
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
How well does it blends ?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red