beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Erika J L.beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Erika J L.beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Erika J L.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

What it is: A hydrating facial mist.

What it does: This mist boosts moisture and helps set makeup, too, leaving skin with a dewy and balanced appearance.

How to use: Spritz onto face for a boost of moisture as needed, or spray after applying your makeup to set.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is quite unique. It has a sick or text year… And it is quite “slippy”. I have found that I preferred to use this product as a hydrating step prior to a matte foundation. I do not like this on top of a finished phase of product I have found it will actually help to break my product down faster when applied as a finishing step. However, when applied to the face prior to make up application, It does a beautiful job of hydrating and plumping the skin. I have found that it really helps with the foundations that I own… That I have avoided because they are so drying. However, I am glad that I purchased the kit with the smaller size as I probably will not be purchasing the full-size as I don’t use it that often.
Kathryn M.
Columbus, OH
My beauty blender is my LIFE. I use it for all makeup application and find it is the only thing that gives me the coverage I am looking for. This Re Dew set and refresh spray is heavenly. It gives me the finish I want as it helps to set my makeup in a more natural looking way.
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product I haven’t had a problem with it at all. It doesn’t cake my makeup or make my skin look greasy. It simply sets the blender for the makeup. If you clean your blenders after every use like I do then there shouldn’t be any build up or anything as I’ve seen in other reviews. I’ll buy this again when I run out.
Catracha A.
VASQUEZ-CASTANEDA, LUCILA 2521 EDGE O LAKE DR B NASHVILLE, TN
#Influenster I love this product I want this product and 🥰❤️Thanks @Influenster #Influenster for the products that I feel the products I love the very much I thank you very much for each brand of the products I love #Influenster #voxbox #Inflenstervoxbox
stephanie e.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is super smooth and I love that it's not expensive. I love that it soaks in your skin and makes everything look beautiful.
Carolyn P.
Louisville, KY
Great setting and refreshing spray. Smells good and really helps to set my makeup and make it look dewy and great.
Cindy B.
Morrison , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
It leaves your face feeling smooth not sticky on me I really liked it it is a good product will definitely buy again
Falaq M.
This is my favourite. There's definitely better out there but I don't really use these kind of sprays so they don't really bother me. However this one I tried and I didn't like it.
Marbella A.
Doral, FL
This product refreshes makeup too much, as it also adds luminosity which makes the result spectacular! It should be noted that this spray helps to revive the opaque skin and the most amazing thing is that it has a long life!!! aaaaa is incredible.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it!  when this product came out i got so excited to try it and it was an amazing our hase! Its not too expensive but it honestly will change yoir makeup game forever in a simple spray! its super easy to use and I have already recommended it to all of my friends
Kayla P.
Leesburg
Is this better than most?
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Wow never tried any of their product just the blender sponge. What are you guys thoughts on this product ?
April B.
Gastonia
How well does this work?
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
How does this compare to Mac Fix+?
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
I really want to try this!!!