beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray

by beautyblender

What it is: A hydrating facial mist.

What it does: This mist boosts moisture and helps set makeup, too, leaving skin with a dewy and balanced appearance.

How to use: Spritz onto face for a boost of moisture as needed, or spray after applying your makeup to set.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

Is this setting spray good?
Omg this looks good I want to try this ?
How well does this product work?
Start your review of beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Anjali V.
beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Anjali V.
I love this product! I won it in a Beautyblender giveaway! The misting feels so good and light! Makes you feel refreshed when you put it on and my make up doesn’t move at all after setting with this spray! Make sure you shake the spray to activate it! I would recommend it and would buy after it’s done!
Melissa K.
Davenport, IA
beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Melissa K.
This set and refresh spray is AMAZING!!! It’s totally worth the money! I use it before makeup application and after my makeup look is complete. The spray is perfect and doesnt blast you in the face. I will definetly purchase this product again!
Nicole C.
This was ok...i wasn't crazy about it. I would use it if I received it but i would not buy it again. It refreshed you a bit but I just didn't like the way the mist came out. I also didn't quite live the finish it gave.
Nicole C.
I quite like this as both a setting spray and a refresher spray. The bottle is heavy and lux feeling and the mister gives you a fine, light, even coat. It's a bit of a pain that there are two lids but, I'm sure there's a reason for it. This works great for my combo/dry skin and makes my makeup stay hydrated and fresh looking all day.
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Andree D.
I was so impressed with this spray! It really helps melt all of my makeup together in the best way and leaves my skin looking dewy and hydrated. I was also super impressed with the mist - it’s so light and doesn’t drench your face in product which makes it super easy to control. My makeup looked amazing and lasted beautifully all day long! In addition to using this spray to finish my look, I also found that spritzing a bit onto a beauty blender and pressing it into the skin after applying a powder really helps to eliminate any cakey-ness and my other products still blended on top of it beautifully. I would definitely repurchase this product and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a good setting spray! 💗 I received this product free from Influenster for reviewing/testing purposes. All of my opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Emma B.
Belchertown, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
i love this spray especially for dampening my beauty blender before i use it. it can be used as a setting spray or for your beauty blender. the only thing i dislike about this product is that it has a super strong smell.
Carrie H.
Florence, KY
I love this spray for refreshing my makeup thru out the day. I keep this with me during the day and refresh after lunch time and it just kinda refreshes everything and makes it live again! I will repurchase this once it's used up! Highly recommend... beautyblender
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Lismely G.
beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray uploaded by Lismely G.
I was extremely anxious to try the Re-Drew Setting Spray that the same day I got it I couldn't wait and used it lol I was not disappointed at all I love it so much its definitely a must have the mist is so refreshing and gives me that magnificent glow finished that I can't live without the consistency is liquidity like most but I was surprise of the way it leaves your skin it just fabulous and I just can't explain..
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I seriously need the 101 on what the best spray is.. I've trirf so many brands and just cant find the right one...
Thatyanni M.
Love this , smells sweet and tastes sweet since when you spray some goes on your lips , it leaves the makeup dewy just as it says and makes it last longer specially eyeshadows, I would def buy it again when I finish this one although seems like it will last a while it’s a big bottle and one spritz is enough . Sprays kinda like the Evian water spray so it goes all over in one shot .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daniel S.
New Westminster , BC
il y a 2 ans
member-03763 il y a 2 ans
Just uploaded a BEAUTY BLENDER superhaul video to my YouTube where you can see it in action! It is amazing!! It’s so moisturizing to the skin, so if you have combo or combo dry skin you will be HEAD OVER HEELS for it! I will say the smell is quite light and refreshing but has an after scent of something like medicinal, hard to describe. I am literally going to be SHOWERING IN THIS !!
Krysan R.