BY BEAUTYBLENDER

What it is: A hydrating facial mist.

What it does: This mist boosts moisture and helps set makeup, too, leaving skin with a dewy and balanced appearance.

How to use: Spritz onto face for a boost of moisture as needed, or spray after applying your makeup to set.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray

Start your review of beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Annabelle N.
Broomfield , CO

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

Re-Dew is absolutely fantastic and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. It actually feels like I am Misting liquid silk on to my face every morning!  I use this product to hydrate and to tone my skin before I add my make up as well as after I put on my make up to set my make up for my long busy days ahead. I travel for work and I’m in different climates throughout the week as well as on dirty airplanes and I feel like this keeps my skin refreshed and my makeup perfect throughout all my travels.  Sometimes I use this to hydrate my face after my daily moisturizer and serum routine just to give me a nice glow if I’m not wearing make up for the day! beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray
Lismely G.
Boca Raton , FL
I was extremely anxious to try the Re-Drew Setting Spray that the same day I got it I couldn't wait and used it lol I was not disappointed at all I love it so much its definitely a must have the mist is so refreshing and gives me that magnificent glow finished that I can't live without the consistency is liquidity like most but I was surprise of the way it leaves your skin it just fabulous and I just can't explain..
Megan M.
I was so excited to receive beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray in my influenster package this month! I've always loved beautyblender products and was really hoping to try this out. First off, I love the packaging and size. The metallic pink cap makes it easy to find in my makeup collection. The mist that comes out is extremely fine. You hardly feel it on your skin! I use it when I first finish putting on my makeup and then once or twice during the day to refresh everything. It works well and feels great. It leaves my skin slightly glowy but not oily. The only reason this didnt receive 5 stars it because of the smell. It has a but of a chemically smell to it, but that doesn't stop me from loving it!
Jennifer D.
I received this beauty blender Re-Dew set and Refresh Spray from influenster. I'm always looking for a good setting spray to finish my makeup that will assist with my oily skin and keeping my makeup set. I would definitely say it helped to keep my makeup matte and set throughout the day. I will use this again in the future for a night outside and photoshoots.
Audi W.
i LOVE THIS. i never thought i would and thought it was a total gimmick but this spray is actually very refreshing. i use it after setting my makeup, before applying my makeup and keep it in my bag to spray my face if im out for more than 4 hours. it makes my face feel so fresh and doesnt mess anything up on my face. some sprays make your foundation mess up or make your powder clump but this product did not do that for me. theres no scent to it that i could notice, and it is a very fine mist.
Jen W.
Trenton, GA
I received this complimentary product in my Vox Box a couple days ago and I have used it everyday since.  I love the way it gives my skin a natural glowing dewy look without looking oily. It has a really fine mist which feels amazing and a light refreshing scent. I normally go for a very matte finish but this has changed my mind about that! I will definitely purchase when this runs out!  beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray
Kayla W.
I have oily skin and I usually go for the opposite of a dewy look. So I don't like to use this as a setting spray, but I do like to use it to refresh my makeup halfway through the work day. I'm a teacher and have my makeup on for long hours, so this is great to give your skin a little refresh. The mist on this spray is so fine and perfect! More setting spray mists should be like this. I think if you have dry skin and like dewy skin products, you will enjoy this.

I received this product free from Influenster for reviewing/testing purposes. All of my opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Lacey B.
Garland, NE
I recieved this in my voxbox and was so excited to try it out. It showed up on the perfect day too. I was trying to do a light fresh makeup look but nothing was going right and my makeup was looking dry, splotchy and a mess. I got the mail and tried the spray as soon as I opened the box. It made my makeup melt into my skin, everything looked even and had a beautiful glow. I am really really impressed how a little spray turned a bad makeup day into a good one. Oh, and the mister is perfection! #dewitfortheglow
Justina L.
I’m in love with this product, especially the spray. It evenly and gently spritz the product onto your face. I really like how it sets all my face makeup. My foundation lasts longer and doesn’t easily smudge as much. I use this everyday and even use it to touch up a bit when I’m having a long day. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Czeena K.
Plymouth, MI
Best. Thing. Ever. I have combo, acne prone skin and this does wonders! I use it after moisturizing. Then I wait a bit and add my foundation. I wait a bit again and spritz over my makeup as well. It makes my skin look dewy and healthy. It also is very gentle. I have acne prone skin and this doesnt seem cause any new breakouts (I've been using this for two weeks now.)

I received this product for free from influenster to test out.
Kayla P.
Leesburg
Is this better than most?
Danica B.
Do y’all think this really is living up to the hype? I want to purchase it but for $30 I want it to be amazing.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Does this completely sets the makeup or do you have to reapply? Also is it for all skin types ?
cynthia L.
Charlotte, TN
Can you spray as much as you want during the day?
Aunna B.
Florence
Is this better than Mac fix+ and is it worth the price?

Sephora