BY BEAUTYBLENDER #21 in Makeup Sponges

A colorless version of the classic beautyblender cosmetic application sponge. Created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, creator of the original beautyblender®, this dye-free sponge is ideal for sensitive skin. With its low porosity, it mimics skin for the even application of makeup primers, eye treatments, and moisturizing serums. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This non-latex, hypoallergenic foam sponge is free of any dyes, colorants, and odor.

Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender
  • "I absolutely love my beauty blender, it is great for blending out concealer and liquid foundations. After i bought my beauty blender I threw away my normal foundation brush because that's how amazing this product really is " in 298 reviews
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The white one does look more dirty and stain much easier. But I still love it. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Maddy R.
Coralville
I love my beauty blender! It blends my makeup in flawlessly. I can tell a huge difference between a brush or blender. No lines. I would suggest that if you get a white one, it gets dirty super easily. If you get a nude one it is a different nude from your foundation and you can still see the difference between them ( that isn’t a good hack!) overall review: would by another one for me, one for my mom, and one for my dog
Mache T.
Philadelphia , PA
Okay so when you wet this product... It gives you life. This is the best sponge to use for almost all of your makeup products it blends amazinglyyy! I will always use beauty blenders and I definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup!
Rocio Yael C.
Phoenix, AZ
My go to favorite high end beauty sponges !!! I love them blend out perfectly and you can use them for alot of different things😍😍😍 you can damp them and put youre highlight on also damped put foundation damped and put youre powder there amazingg👌🏼👌🏼😘😘🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
This product is amazing!!! But, the only reason I don’t give it a full 5 stars is because of the price point. I’ve used cheaper sponge blenders that have worked the same, if not better than this 20$ blender. If you’re not worried about the price point, personally, I’d buy it because the product itself is great!!!
Samantha 💋.
I love the beauty blender! It’s super easy to clean and it makes applying foundation, concealer, and even my highlight easier! I love that the sponge doesn’t absorb the product I like that it kind of just holds it there for you to begin applying. I also love that it’s now available at Sephora!
Lacosta L.
georgetown
This beauty blender is really expensive and it could be less pricey but I absolutely love the application that allows you to do it blended in a very nice Lee and smoothly and it definitely is something to look into if you’re looking for a better beauty blender this is a perfect basic one and I basically I just love it this is a little bit too pricey for me a little bit to firm but I feel like if you just added some water then it would definitely become spongier
Kay L.
I prefer this beauty blender over the colored ones. This is just like the other beauty blenders - helps me apply my liquid foundation on flawlessly and gives me the airbrushed look. Blends out makeup so well and so much better than any make up brush I've used.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love all my beauty blender products! I use them every single time I do my makeup whether it be full face or not. I usually purchase them in sets from Sephora or Macys. And I always recommend buying them and I will definitely continue to buy them!
Maham B.
Severn
My beauty blender that I bought is very nice I love it I rarely use brushes for foundation and conceal I mostly use my sponge to blend in. I like the blender better cuz I think the brush just gives u a streaky type of foundation which u don’t ever want
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Beauty blender or brush ? Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
As a beginner with face makeup, how easy is this to use for blending and giving myself a natural look?
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty blender or make up brush to apply foundation.? Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blendere.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
I have been wanting to try the beauty blender but is it worth it for the price ?
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Brush or beauty blender? (BB for me) If a foundation brush do you like flat or rounded.