BY BEAUTYBLENDER #4 in Makeup Sponges

A colorless version of the classic beautyblender cosmetic application sponge. Created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, creator of the original beautyblender®, this dye-free sponge is ideal for sensitive skin. With its low porosity, it mimics skin for the even application of makeup primers, eye treatments, and moisturizing serums. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This non-latex, hypoallergenic foam sponge is free of any dyes, colorants, and odor.

• Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender OR Silicone Beauty Sponge Blender...2 Answers
  • Brush or beauty blender? (BB for me) If a foundation brush do you...6 Answers
  • Worth the price? Do you guys know any good dupes? 3 Answers
Rosie W.
Rosie W.
I have always struggled with bad skin since middle school so I have always worn foundation to cover my face flaws. Since switching to higher quality face moisturizers my skin tone has definitely improved from its previous splotchy and red face I was used to. Now I can wear makeup for fun and not because I am trying to hide my face! For work I do a 6 minute face and wear minimal makeup. What has changed my makeup routine dramatically is switching to a Beauty Blender. A lot of makeup vloggers and bloggers have talked about them for a few years now, but I thought it was silly to spend money on a sponge. A month ago I found one at TJ Maxx for $4 and thought I would try to see what the hype was all about. I tend to mix different shades of foundation, concealer and moisturizer so blending has always been tricky. Now with the beauty blender I no longer have awkward lines and my makeup looks more natural.

Here is how to use one

Rinse the Beauty Blender so it is damp
Put foundation on Blender and apply makeup to face

It seems easy, right?? I apply face moisturizer first on my face and let it dry a bit before I apply my foundation. Then I pour foundation onto my Beauty Blender and dot my forehead, cheeks and chin so there is foundation spots all over my face. Then I start to rub the foundation in with the pointed part of the Beauty Blender. I apply face powder with the applicator it came with and apply a highlighter and bronzer with my Beauty Blender. Previously when I would add bronzer or highlighter you could see the line of color, now with the Beauty Blender I can easily blend all of the products.
Ursula R.
Ursula R.
I prefer using a beauty blender to apply my foundation, my concealer and my contour as opposed to any other type of applicator. I really like the way this product helps to blend in my makeup and I love the finish that it gets. Before deciding to splurge on the beauty blender (cause let's be real it's not cheap for a product that should be replaced every few months) I tried the Real Techniques sponge and although I really liked it - it just didn't compare. I love my beauty blender - I even buy backups that way I never run out. To clean I prefer using the beauty blender solid and I also microwave my beauty blender for a few seconds, followed by rinsing with hot water before every use (kills bacteria). I also make sure to wash and air dry after every use before storing it so that way mold doesn't form. It is a bit of a high maintenance makeup applicator but there's a reason why everyone loves it.
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this lil pink sponge of fabulousness ! As many woman before me I've used pressed powder compacts for years . Yes they never seemed to last , always wearing off or falling off ! The same with liquid makeup aka foundation, I'd use my fingers and later on a brush but it never worked well for me so I stopped using foundation. Years later , I'm now in my fifties and have started to learn to apply makeup properly . ( You CAN teach an old dig new tricks !)
I was told about beauty blenders and so I bought a pink one . Being told to wet it and dip it in my makeup than blendddd , I was nervous I'd mess it up lol. But wow what a difference it was great ! My makeup glided on,went in the right nooks and crannies with this magic little sponge !!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I am so glad that I bought my Beauty Blender! I was skeptical of how it could be that much better than just rubbing in my foundation with my fingers, but as soon as I used it I understood! It makes my make up go on in a nice even layer that looks really smooth and not cakey. You can use it to apply your bronzer or highlighter too! I saw you can even use it to apply powders, not just liquid make up. It's super easy to use - you just get it wet before blotting on your foundation with it, and then rinse it off when you're done. It'll shrink back down to its original size on its own as it dries. I wish they were a little less expensive, but I think it's definitely worth it to splurge and buy it. It lasts for a long time and works great!
Christian A.
Christian A.
This is , and quote me on this, BEST MAKEUP SPONGE EVER! Ive tryed numerous anounts of sponges to blend my foundation/bb cream/bronzer/cream contour and nothing has topped this sponge. It seemly blends my makeup into my skin and smoothly saturates it into my pores. A good dupe it the sponge by real techniques, but they are not the same in quality and or bounce back. I also use this to get into the inner corners of my eyes and apply my bake. I know its $20 for a dam sponge, but i swear it is worth every penny! The only reason why I didnt give it five stars was because of the price. So if you have never tryed it, and you gave the money to splurge I highly recomend you pick up this sponge.
Thanks ♡
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Probably one of my favorite items in my makeup bag ever! I've been using one for a few years now, and recently in an attempt to save a little money, I decided to try out a competitor' sponge because it was more than half the price. I ended up using it for quite some time, and although it did the job there was just something about it that didn't scream love. So, I went back to my tried and true Beauty Blender again and boy did I miss it!! There's just something about it that makes your face look flawless, regardless of the foundation you use (I use drugstore). Yes, it's pricey, considering I have to replace it at least a few times a year but it's totally worth it!
valerie c.
valerie c.
Spring, TX
Beauty blenders (Bb) are amazing but this little guys is specifically for your primer, moisturizer, serum and nothing else . It contains no dye as the others do ( which isn't harmful) i would say yes you can use for your other uses but be very shure you wash it after EVERY USE. And lay in its side to completely dry out . The black bb pro they have is amazing and its more compact so it smooths out a lot more. Plus it wont ever be stained as this guy might . The black is yes used more for darker tones and bronzer but i use it and my normal routine and no stains . I will never need another face brush ever as long as there is Bb to the rescue
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I first I was skeptical because I was using brushes but I switched to the Beauty blender really glad i also have bought several family members my family love them I use the Beauty blender everyday your face will the Airbrush look because it actually pushing the make up on ur face and brushes moves it around and brushes it off it's value people $20 is expensive but it's not which is wonderful and washing it also sells beauty blender cleanser which I use and it's a very gentle on the skin and beauty blender will last you for many many many months I really think you should go out and try your live it
Rachelle v.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
So I was super hesitant about getting a beauty blender. Mostly because of all the hype. From buying this it is actually a really great makeup sponge. I mostly use it for spot coverage blending the other thing is it is easy to remember to clean since the stains are so clear! I love using this for skin care and primers. Colored products stain it very quickly so I stick with clear and white products on it. It feels as dense as the original pink sponge. I adore it. This is the perfect beauty blender. The original colour bleeds when washing, so I like that this one doesn't. It's very soft & solid.
Fanila M.
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.Icmpletly love using this because its makes your make up less cakey and the wet blender adds moisture to your skin.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
As a beginner with face makeup, how easy is this to use for blending and giving myself a natural look?
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
I have been wanting to try the beauty blender but is it worth it for the price ?
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty blender or make up brush to apply foundation.? Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blendere.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection
Macayla R.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Brush or beauty blender? (BB for me) If a foundation brush do you like flat or rounded.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Can anyone recommend a good dupe for the beauty blender?? I use the real techniques sponge but find it so hard to clean... any recommendations?? Beautyblender Pure Beauty BlenderReal Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge