BY BEAUTYBLENDER #23 in Makeup Sponges

A colorless version of the classic beautyblender cosmetic application sponge. Created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, creator of the original beautyblender®, this dye-free sponge is ideal for sensitive skin. With its low porosity, it mimics skin for the even application of makeup primers, eye treatments, and moisturizing serums. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This non-latex, hypoallergenic foam sponge is free of any dyes, colorants, and odor.

Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The white one does look more dirty and stain much easier. But I still love it. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
luxury beauty blender everyone should have in order for their makeup to look flawless ! Super easy to use and apply foundation and cream based makeup to your face. I even apply setting powder by using my beauty blender . Does exactly as stated.leaves my skin feeling radiant and flawless ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Olivia M.
I had one of these once, but after using it for a while it felt gross so I threw it away. I ordered some cheap blender from Amazon thinking they would virtually do the same thing. They did not. My new blender is dense and does not retain water well. I have taken this product for granted and I will be repurchasing soon.
Isabelle J.
Houston
This beauty blender is amazing. I love to use it when it’s dry rather than when it’s wet. It absorbs any extra makeup on my face and helps it blend beautifully and smoothly. No other makeup sponge that I have tried can compare to the quality of the beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Xochitl C.
While I have a plethora of brushes, none compare to my beauty blender. I’m obsessed. It blends my makeup flawlessly and I’m constantly telling my friends that it changes and revolutionizes your makeup routine. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s my go-to Christmas gift for my friends this year
Lacosta L.
georgetown
This beauty blender is really expensive and it could be less pricey but I absolutely love the application that allows you to do it blended in a very nice Lee and smoothly and it definitely is something to look into if you’re looking for a better beauty blender this is a perfect basic one and I basically I just love it this is a little bit too pricey for me a little bit to firm but I feel like if you just added some water then it would definitely become spongier
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love all my beauty blender products! I use them every single time I do my makeup whether it be full face or not. I usually purchase them in sets from Sephora or Macys. And I always recommend buying them and I will definitely continue to buy them!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
These blenders are super popular for good reasons! I use this on a daily basis. It blends all of my liquids very well and helps dab off any excess. I never knew how much extra crap there was on my face before these! I have gotten an off brand one before but it just didn't measure up it was a lot harder to clean than this one!
Samantha H.
Beauty blenders are a must have for your daily routine. Makes putting on makeup so much easier and gives you an airbrush look. Definitely use damp don’t try and use the blender dry it won’t work well. I purchase at Ulta all the time
Lee A.
Little Rock, AR
#giftcrush- I am gifting this to my young cousin who is just starting to explore makeup. It’s excellent quality, long-lasting, and produces perfect coverage. I bought mine at Ulta and I would highly recommend!
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Beauty blender or brush ? Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
As a beginner with face makeup, how easy is this to use for blending and giving myself a natural look?
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty blender or make up brush to apply foundation.? Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blendere.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection
Jocy H.
brownsville , TX
I have been wanting to try the beauty blender but is it worth it for the price ?
Macayla R.
Sweetwater , TN
Brush or beauty blender? (BB for me) If a foundation brush do you like flat or rounded.