beautyblender pure

by beautyblender

Shop beautyblender beautyblender pure at Bluemercury. A colorless, edgeless, non-disposable, sponge made especially for sensitive skin and skin care application.

I don’t really use him beauty blenders I mostly use like make up brushes to do my foundation and stuff like that I personally use the James Charles and brush that I am and I’m just wondering how wild is this product work is it really all that or should I just stick with what I haveI don’t really use him beauty blenders I mostly use like make up brushes to do my foundation and stuff like that I personally use the James Charles and brush that I am and I’m just wondering how wild is this product work is it really all that or should I just stick with what I have?
What’s the best face mask that’s under $15?
Which do you use for foundation application, a brush or sponge ? I normally use a sponge [product:beauty-blender-pure-single-sponge]
Start your review of beautyblender pure!
Product Highlights
Beauty blender is my go to for applying my foundation. I don't even use my brushes anymore. You can use the beauty blender for everything! in reviews
Carlina S.
Brooklyn, NY
beautyblender pure uploaded by Carlina S.
OK so the brand that I use is not listed on here at all however, I’m going to talk about it anyways. You can find her on Instagram @omogecosmetics she is a small Black woman owned business based out of Rhode Island, I love her sponge it just blends my face so well keeping my foundation looking very natural. I have attached a photo of it dry and the expansion when it’s wet. make sure you place your order! Very afforadable: 3 for $12!!
Luna L.
Aventura , FL
I'm a cheapskate when it comes to makeup, so I really agonized about buying this. I'm on my third one now and I don't think I could live without it. For years I used the excellent Max Factor foundation sponge, which was nothing short of a miracle tool. When I finally accepted that they were gone for good, I looked for alternatives. I never found anything that works as well as the Beautyblender. It may seem strange at first to use a damp sponge to apply foundation, but I find it actually gives me a much better result - my face doesn't look as cakey or mask-like. If you are really diligent about keeping it clean you can get about 6-9 months of use out of it. When it stops expanding after you get it wet, you know it's time to replace the sponge and get a new one. The only reason I give it 4 starts in the price - I still balk at spending so much but it really is the best thing out there (and yes, I've tried all the knockoffs - they don't work
Alison M.
Imperial, PA
Good sponge but not really worth the $20. You can find one at the drug store for much cheaper. Easy to use I have normal/ combination skin.
Molly S.
APO, AE
I tried a Beauty Blender a few years back and loved it but when it was time to purchase a new one I calculated the cost of replacing it every 4-6 weeks and decided I should try some generic brands. I tried to convince myself (and succeeded, for a time!) that the generics worked "just as well" but after a while I realized that I no longer use the sponge to apply foundation because it just isn't that great. Fast forward a year and I'm just getting older, and in need of some foundation to look presentable!! :) I decided to come back to Beauty Blender and wish I'd never left - it really does a MUCH better job applying foundation than any of the generics out there. I don't know what it is about it, but it works. Worth the price.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love my beauty blenders as I feel like they make my makeup appear more natural. I found best results when wetting my blender with water before dabbing my concealer/foundation in. I also think the imitation beauty blenders work just as well. I’ve used both and can’t tell a difference besides the price.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Love my beauty blender. Use it everyday. I have used other brands but go back to this one. Would recommend to anyone who uses foundation alot.
Alena K.
Makes my makeup look airbrushed and flawless! Rather than using a brush that can create visible brush strokes the beauty blender creates a nice smooth finish.
Alexis V.
Dardanelle, AR
Blends your makeup in a amazing way!!!!! You can buy it at Sephora. Easy to clean and use.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Gabriela G.
Memphis
So this blender is amazing. I really prefer it over my typical brush even over my airbrush by Sephora. I use it for everything that includes foundation, contouring, and my cream illuminator. This gives me the best I cannot live without this tool. Especially if you have aging skin, this will be the only thing you use! it is the only tool that I use now that does not accentuate my fine lines!!! no others compare. it's the best beauty investment of life! looking photo finish. Will continue to use it!!

270 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-2b24e2
il y a 3 ans
Krish N. il y a 3 ans
I use a foundation brush first and then blend the excess with a beauty sponge if necessary.
Mandii G.