Beautyblender Pure uploaded by Mireia F.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #36 in Makeup Sponges

A colorless, edgeless, non-disposable, sponge made especially for sensitive skin and skin care application. beautyblender® pure® is designed to ensure optimal application of the most advanced skin care products. Leave the old method of applying product with fingers behind and say goodbye to spotty coverage, less penetration of product in key areas (eyes, nose, etc.), and dirt traveling over freshly cleansed skin. Use it with complexion products, serums, eye treatments, moisturizers, makeup removers, and any other skin care product. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Beauty blender is my go to for applying my foundation. I don't even use my brushes anymore. You can use the beauty blender for everything! " in 65 reviews
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The white one does look more dirty and stain much easier. But I still love it. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Tamara M.
This sponge is great for applying moisturizers, pore refining cream, serum, eye serum! It's so great to not have to use my fingers or hands on my freshly cleaned & prepped skin! Then again I am a beautyblender junkie! I wanted to give this product 4 1/2 stars, the only reason I didn't apply 5 is because, I don't understand why Beauty Blender hasn't created a plastic, vented, protective case for they're sponges like Real Techniques did.
Trinidad M.
Caldwell, ID
I love this beauty blender!!! I e night some cheap ones before and they’re really hard and not very spongy. I love apply my foundation with this because I can use the big side of it for my face , but also use the point of the blender on small areas of my face.
Angela N.
happy valley
This note a a affordable product and can last longer get. It gets stuff done and easy to apply. My skin is so used to this sponge! I recommend to all members who are staring makeup. I would buy this all the time!
Pam D.
Ft Washington, MD
Love the beauty blender for applying face makeup. I would say it’s pricey now because other companies have made similar products. I typically purchase them at Sephora or online. I would buy it again for sure
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
I love the sponge. Just like an original beautyblender, it applies the product beautifully and leaves it looking flawless! I just hate the white color because it looks so dirty after one use!
B W.
Nashville
The Beautyblender continues to be the top sponge on the market. It feels so incredible soft and it blends makeup out perfectly. It’s pretty pricey, but I do continue to love and use it.
Madison K.
Easton, PA
Easy to say that the white color did not last long after one usage. I constantly wash it with basic soap and whatever makeup product that was filling it pours out, which is very satisfying😊 The worst thing about beauty blenders is that one feels that it is constantly dirty, but if you can keep it clean it provides a flawless easy product on your skin.
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my everyday sponge i use with my makeup. Super easy to use, makes your makeup look flawless! I get the white one specifically so then i keep up with cleaning. Also easy to clean. Very worth it for the price.
Ruth P.
Madras
I used this for foundation which I think was my mistake since I’ve heard that each color sponge is for a different process. For example this is one is supposed to be for skin care like products. I also somehow thought that since it was white it would be easier to clean which is completely wrongs. Also as soon as you soak it in soap water the soap will never come out.