BY BEAUTYBLENDER #42 in Makeup Sponges

A colorless, edgeless, non-disposable, sponge made especially for sensitive skin and skin care application. beautyblender® pure® is designed to ensure optimal application of the most advanced skin care products. Leave the old method of applying product with fingers behind and say goodbye to spotty coverage, less penetration of product in key areas (eyes, nose, etc.), and dirt traveling over freshly cleansed skin. Use it with complexion products, serums, eye treatments, moisturizers, makeup removers, and any other skin care product. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The white one does look more dirty and stain much easier. But I still love it. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Tamara M.
This sponge is great for applying moisturizers, pore refining cream, serum, eye serum! It's so great to not have to use my fingers or hands on my freshly cleaned & prepped skin! Then again I am a beautyblender junkie! I wanted to give this product 4 1/2 stars, the only reason I didn't apply 5 is because, I don't understand why Beauty Blender hasn't created a plastic, vented, protective case for they're sponges like Real Techniques did.
Trinidad M.
Caldwell
I love this beauty blender!!! I e night some cheap ones before and they’re really hard and not very spongy. I love apply my foundation with this because I can use the big side of it for my face , but also use the point of the blender on small areas of my face.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
I love the sponge. Just like an original beautyblender, it applies the product beautifully and leaves it looking flawless! I just hate the white color because it looks so dirty after one use!
Madison K.
Easton, PA
Easy to say that the white color did not last long after one usage. I constantly wash it with basic soap and whatever makeup product that was filling it pours out, which is very satisfying😊 The worst thing about beauty blenders is that one feels that it is constantly dirty, but if you can keep it clean it provides a flawless easy product on your skin.
B W.
Nashville
The Beautyblender continues to be the top sponge on the market. It feels so incredible soft and it blends makeup out perfectly. It’s pretty pricey, but I do continue to love and use it.
Angeline L.
Although this is marketed for using with skincare products I love it for application of all makeup as well, it is dye free, for sensitive skin, and just great over all!
Robin S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best makeup sponge if you’re willing to splurge. It applies flawlessly especially on my dry skin. I used to use it daily until I started using the real techniques version. I would definitely recommend this product though.
Grace E.
It works fine, but I have found much cheaper sponges that feel better, clean better, and last better. My beauty blender was hard to get clean and started deteriorating sooner than I had hoped.
Hayley L.
stuart
I love this product and it is sooooo very, very, very cheap. I love how this product is good and works well but is also nice and affordable. I will continue to buy products from here again, I recommend for everyone to check it out.