beautyblender pro: Makeup Sponge Perfect for Darker Foundations, Powders & Creams uploaded by Germin P.beautyblender pro: Makeup Sponge Perfect for Darker Foundations, Powders & Creams uploaded by Cinzia W.beautyblender pro: Makeup Sponge Perfect for Darker Foundations, Powders & Creams uploaded by Cinzia W.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator in the pro-favored shade of black. Beautyblender pro is the perfect makeup application tool for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. Handcrafted in the USA.

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator in the pro-favored shade of black.; Beautyblender pro is the perfect makeup application tool for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results.; Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.; Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note - the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.; Handcrafted in the USA.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
I enjoyed this sponge and like the fact that it's black. The original pink one would look a little too dirty for me after one use. Granted I would wash it after every use but I just didn't like the"look" of it. I didn't notice a difference between this one and the pink one so I'm not sure exactly what's "pro" about it. It's soft and gets the job done. Great for more natural looks.
Andrea C.
This beauty blender is Fantastic it does it’s job so well. It cost me about $20. I use my beauty blender every day. And it gives me flawless results your foundation will replace all the foundation brushes. And it’s a really good size for the good quality. And all you have to do is wet your beauty blender under water until it expands squeeze out the excess water let it dry for like five minutes Then put on your foundation and it’s not streaky at all a really good beauty blender.
Kat X.
miami
This blender is my favorite because it’s black and doesn’t look gross after the first time you use it. This blender retains moisture very well making it easy to apply my make up and I would definitely by again and again. Beauty must have!
Voloria N.
Morrisville, NC
I didn't realize that there was a difference in makeup sponges until I finally coughed up the twenty dollars for this bad boy!  Let me tell you, there is most definitely a difference!  The softness and "sponginess" of this baby is hard to replicate apparently.  "Often imitated never duplicated" should be there motto!  My makeup goes on looking airbrused when I apply using a beauty blender versus using brushes
Rita H.
Michigan
TO die for. I legit would not be able to do my makeup without this. I use it for my foundation, my concealers, my baking. Legit everything. It is a staple in my makeup bag! Wouldn’t know what to do without it
Charnelle K.
Love my beauty blender. I rarely use brushes for my concealers or foundation. It just blends perfectly with my beauty blender. Kinda pricey but it lasts for a good while. Gotta clean them well for reuse.
Jordyn U.
Flagstaff
I like it so much! My makeup blends so nicely and doesn’t look streaky or cake. I haven’t figured out the secret yet to cleaning it, but one day I will and then it will be even more amazing. I was satisfied with my purchase.
Madeline S.
Aberdeen, MD
Ive had my blender for years now. Mine is stilll in one piece since I only like to use it to blott underneath my eyes. I use brushed for blending my face and all. Its not that i dont like using the vlender for my face, i just think I do better with brushes.
Whitney P.
This is my absolute favorite color out of their line. It has a different texture than the rest of them and doesn’t look as gross, when it’s dirty. I also find that the different texture helps it to last longer and not rip as easy.
Vi S.
Isla Vista
Yes, this is amazing. I haven't found any dupes that compare to this. Gives really nice foundation application. The cost is a bit much, but the product is so worth it to buy the original. It is also good at baking the undereyes!