BY BEAUTYBLENDER #4 in Makeup Sponges

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator made especially for professionals. Beautyblender® Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results. Beautyblender Pro features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• how often do y’all wash your beauty blender? I wash mine ...13 Answers
  • Is this worth my money ?2 Answers
  • ¿Chicas prefieren la beauty Blender ó sus dedos para difu...4 Answers
Beautyblender Pro
  • "I love my beauty blender! It gives a flawless foundation application. I also like to use it with my under eye concealer." in 544 reviews
Alex S.
CA
This is THE beauty sponge to have, if you ask me. I prefer it over the regular pink Blender because this one doesn't stain as badly and stays looking fresh and new for a lot longer. I really do enjoy this sponge and use it almost every time that I apply makeup. When dampened, it becomes super soft and squishy, and is very gently on the skin. I find that I can use this for just about anything on my face, including foundation or concealer, cream blush, and liquid highlighter, just to name a few. The shape is absolutely perfect for applying anything to the skin. The "butt" is great for blush or foundation. The pointed tip is amazing for getting into little crevices around the nose or eyes. I want to end this review with a little insight about why I think it's worth paying $20 for this sponge when you can get alternatives from the drugstore for a quarter of the price. I've used the Real Techniques sponge, the new-ish one from Ecotools, the infallible one that L'Oréal makes, and a myriad of off brand sponges. None of them compare to the real deal. They're all denser and very close textured in comparison. Every single one soaks up way more product. They don't have that perfect "do it all" shape. And most importantly, the durability is just incomparable. All of those other sponges start tearing and becoming stuff within a few weeks of use. On the other hand, my way too many months old beauty blender that's been washed dozens of times shows very few signs of use besides a couple teensy little nicks and I don't think I'll be replacing it any time soon. So while the initial investment is much more, I end up saving SO much money in the long run, which is very important to me, since I am operating on a student budget. I really do recommend going with the beautyblender brand for your sponges!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love beauty blenders. I waited a long time before I decided to purchase it since I thought it was ridiculous to spend 20 bucks on a sponge of any1 kind since I like to spend the real money on my actual makeup.
I fell for the hype though as much as I try not to sometimes it gets me if a million people are saying amazing. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't but I thought "hey! Maybe it will work better than a brush and my fingers." So I bought it.
Now this pro version isn't much different but it is sturdier and not quite as soft. Just a bit firmer really but hardly noticeable.
This made my makeup look like a real skin texture. It is annoying having to go to the sink and dry it off with a towel. I tried using mac fix plus to wet it down instead but it was wasting my bottle quick so I quit being so lazy in the morning and just wetting it down correctly.
There's nothing wrong with this but after about 7 months to a year it does start falling apart with pieces coming out with normal use but you should probably be replacing it more often than that.
Its much easier to clean than a brush since it can get clean all the way through and it dries quicker in the same shape it started in. It blends everything. I will always keep one of these around. Love it.
Also in case you didn't know the package it came in is meant to hold it on top while it dries and then it will just fall back in when it shrinks and is dry. Keeps it clean and away from other makeup and makeup tools.
Daisy-Marie Z.
Review for: Black more...
I love the way the The Beauty Blender gives me flawless airbrushed coverage to my face as I apply my foundation! However, it’s never really my go to throughout my everyday normal makeup routine. Only because I find that it tends to soak up a lot of the product in the sponge and end up having to go in with more foundation, which is annoying. But I still recommend this sponge for a special occasion flawless finish!
Janeese E.
Review for: Black more...
I bought the black one this time around in hopes that it wouldn’t stain as much as the pink one and I’m glad I did. There really is no other beauty sponge like a beauty blender. It’s super soft once it’s damp, won’t feel like you’re beating your face with a rock lol, and doesn’t soak up too much product but just enough to give you that flawless finish. Great for baking, blending cream products , foundation, concealer etc. price point might seem steep for a sponge but it’s worth it, and does last you a long time .
Candice H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black more...
All hail the black beauty blender or any beauty blender for that matter. The dupes do not stand a change against this product. When I first bought the pro pack I was very concerned about the price point. But then I figured why go through all the work to have a flawless application and skip investing on the proper tools. The blender is light and just dense enough that it literally bounces off the skin and creates and airbrushed finish. If you are still considering this purchase "Just DO IT" you won't regret it.
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Hands down the best makeup sponge that I’ve tried! Others are a bit too stiff even when wet. I like that the beauty blender is bouncy and softer. I think the pro is the same as the pink one. I use the pointed end for under eye concealer and other smaller areas and the rounded end for foundation application. I love that it doesn’t absorb a lot of product when used wet and it’s also multi-use. I use it to apply finishing power under my eyes, cream or powder blush products, and to blend creamy countering products.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Black more...
I was never a big makeup sponge until I tried this one. Now I prefer to apply my foundation with my beauty blender, which leads me to believe that quality in a beauty sponge is so very important. I use this almost every time I apply foundation, there are very rare occasions where I will opt for a foundation brush instead, but I still won't get the same kind of finish as I do with the sponge. This product was absolutely worth the money and I repurchase them regularly and always have a back up on hand!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Like a lot of people, I was VERY skeptical on spending twenty bucks for a SPONGE! I finally bit the bullet and went for the black one because I read that the pink ones bled color everywhere and I figured black would stay looking cleaner. Let me tell you these things are LIFE CHANGING!!! They make my makeup look so smooth and flawless.... and they actually do last forever (enough to make it worth $20). I know you’re supposed to replace them every few months but i thoroughly clean mine after each use and I’ve had he 3 i bought for like a year now
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Review for: Black more...
As amazing as these little eggs are...they're insanely expensive! $20.00 for a sponge that doesn't last that long without ripping is rough. However, they are super soft, and bounce the product in amazing. It does absorb a lot of the product so I reccomend apply foundation with a silicon sponge then blending out with your beauty blender
Monica K.
Review for: Black more...
First off, the black blender does not stain. Some of the other lighter colored varieties sustain a permanent splotch of color after the first use. This black pro blender does the job of evenly applying all of my makeup needs. I apply foundations, B.B. and CC creams, cream blushers and highlighter all using the pro blender. It does not waste any product and works well in covering every pore on my skin. It especially works well in covering the large pores on my nose. The shape of the pro allows me to lightly apply coverage around the creases of my nose. I never need full coverage, but the sponge works well for both full coverage and minimal coverage. It is an excellent purchase. One recommendation is to buy 2 at the same time and alternate between the two every day. Drying the sponge completely is important to prevent any bacteria buildup, so I alternate to ensure the sponge is completely dried before the next use. Great product.
Jessica L.
provo , UT
how often do y’all wash your beauty blender? I wash mine each time I use it! Beautyblender Pro
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
What's best to use to clean Beautyblender Pro? I've tried so many but am still left with residue:-(
Jomary R.
Any tips on how to properly dry them? ;-;
erica h.
For years, i used my fingers to apply foundation, and recently purchased some Kabuki brushes, and i feel in love. It applys evenly, and looks amazing. I feel like i waste product though. Do these beauty sponges work? They are really high, how long does it last?
Sara-Janne M.
Sainte-Foy
I've been using the pink one and I think that even if it's wet, it's kinda hard but I love using a sponge for my foundation and I was asking if I should get the black instead the pink one ?