beautyblender pro

Made with the same exclusive material as the iconic pink Beautyblender, Beautyblender Pro gets a sleek makeover in black—the color best-loved by pros. It ensures an airbrushed real-skin finish that never streaks. When wet, the blender has minimal product waste and the softest bounce. Designed for use with all types of formulas, it delivers a fast & easy application every single time.

Do you prefer a beauty blender or a brush to blend your foundation?beautyblender pro Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush
What’s the difference between the original beauty blender and the beauty blender pro??
Start your review of beautyblender pro!
Simona S.
Iasi
beautyblender pro uploaded by Simona S.
Purchased at: Sephora
beautyblender pro This is my favorite sponge, it applies my cream products so efortless, like a dream. But it's also a bit overpriced, I would say if you have a bigger budget go try it, but if not, there are also some beauty blenders that are almost as good as this one and a lot more cheaper!
Kelsi R.
Austin, TX
beautyblender pro uploaded by Kelsi R.
I purchased the beautyblender pro in the shade black because: 1. I DO NOT like pink, unless it is like HOT HOT HOT Pink or Fuchsia. 2. Even though I clean my beauty blender every day, I can always still see stain lines from product use over time and signs of wear. This influenced me to purchase the black color assuming it would solve my beautyblender issues. With that said, I still see signs of wear, it seems to me that it is harder to clean the blender and rid it of leftover makeup, and I also feel that it does not have the same quality in comparison to the original. 4 stars.
Elizabeth F.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Elizabeth F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is pricey for a beauty sponge but it is definitely worth the hype. I prefer using the Beauty Blender than a brush to apply my makeup. Doesnt take too much product.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,372 reviews
beautyblender pro uploaded by Jolie D.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Original Beautyblender pro and it retails for $20.00. It's black so you won't stain this one. Nothing will be absorbed. Tapered ends make applying the make up easy!! Easily available, non latex material. No cons except the price. There are many ways to use it. Liquids, cream blushes, bronzers, and even highlighters.
Devin D.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Devin D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a fan of makeup brushes and using my hands so it took me awhile to get on board with Beautyblenders but this product is great for baking in powders and setting my makeup. I haven’t found a brush or poof that can do anywhere near the same without me loosing tons of product.
Elizabeth C.
sanbernardino
beautyblender pro uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This blender is amazing! Especially when damped in cold water it really mixes everything together and keeps my makeup put! Try it out. Worth it!!!!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the beautyblender! Makes foundation and concealer application go on so much easier and makes my face look flawless!!
Sonia G.
Flushing, NY
beautyblender pro uploaded by Sonia G.
Beauty blenders have always been the best way to apply your makeup!It makes it look flawless!I love this beauty blender because it gives me that finished look and blends everything into my skin very well!beautyblender pro
Kat J.
2,107 reviews
beautyblender pro uploaded by Kat J.
If you haven’t heard of Beautyblender by now, you are seriously missing out... This amazing makeup sponge gives you the most effortless airbrushed makeup look. The quality is unmatched by all those other “dupe” sponges on the market. And it’s so easy to use, just wet it, let it expand, and bounce it on your face until you have the coverage you want. If you take good care of it, this sponge will last you quite some time. I wash mine every day after using it, and let it air dry on my vanity. I love my beautyblender and would never consider getting another brand, because I’m all about quality over quantity. As for the difference between this black Pro Beautyblender and the original pink one, the Pro version is meant for a more pigmented and professional finish. In my opinion, it also feels less dense but more porous and even softer than the pink. It also doesn’t stain from your foundation and makeup as easily, due to the color of course. Price, size, and classic plastic packaging are the same with both blenders. This sponge is literally the best one out there, no exaggeration. So whether you grab the Pro or you would rather grab one of the funner colors Beautyblender makes, grab one today and see what makes this sponge so amazing!
N •.
Elmhurst, NY
beautyblender pro uploaded by N •.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite thing to apply foundation and concealer with. It gives me a good natural finish and I love that it picks some of the product unlike brushes. I don’t see a difference in the application from the pink, tan and black beauty blender. They’re all nice to blend out any liquid products and they make it look like it’s melted into your skin so I love that

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-0880a1
il y a 3 jours
Christine B. il y a 3 jours
yes I prefer a beauty blender! I actually asked the same poll and the blender got the most it’s on mine 😉
Natalie I.
Charleston
il y a 6 mois
Lorena F. il y a 5 mois
I use because it integrates my makeup so well