beautyblender pro

Made with the same exclusive material as the iconic pink Beautyblender, Beautyblender Pro gets a sleek makeover in black—the color best-loved by pros. It ensures an airbrushed real-skin finish that never streaks. When wet, the blender has minimal product waste and the softest bounce. Designed for use with all types of formulas, it delivers a fast & easy application every single time.

F4f if: @lihizvirin_makeupartist ?beautyblender pro do you use it to apply foundation
How do you wash your BeautyBlender Pro?
What is the best way to use this, water or a hydrating mist spray?
Start your review of beautyblender pro!
Simona S.
Iasi
beautyblender pro uploaded by Simona S.
Purchased at: Sephora
beautyblender pro This is my favorite sponge, it applies my cream products so efortless, like a dream. But it's also a bit overpriced, I would say if you have a bigger budget go try it, but if not, there are also some beauty blenders that are almost as good as this one and a lot more cheaper!
Kelsi R.
Austin, TX
beautyblender pro uploaded by Kelsi R.
I purchased the beautyblender pro in the shade black because: 1. I DO NOT like pink, unless it is like HOT HOT HOT Pink or Fuchsia. 2. Even though I clean my beauty blender every day, I can always still see stain lines from product use over time and signs of wear. This influenced me to purchase the black color assuming it would solve my beautyblender issues. With that said, I still see signs of wear, it seems to me that it is harder to clean the blender and rid it of leftover makeup, and I also feel that it does not have the same quality in comparison to the original. 4 stars.
Lola A.
The Colony, TX
beautyblender pro uploaded by Lola A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t do my makeup without this beauty blender, I feel it just smooth everything out and helps with any mistakes I’ve made while wearing my makeup. I know there are alternatives but I just love this one
Elizabeth F.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Elizabeth F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is pricey for a beauty sponge but it is definitely worth the hype. I prefer using the Beauty Blender than a brush to apply my makeup. Doesnt take too much product.
Tiffany S.
Gallatin, TN
beautyblender pro uploaded by Tiffany S.
I absolutely love the brand beautyblender for my makeup applicators! These are so perfect for saving products & allowing the most perfectly blended face!! ♥️
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,528 reviews
beautyblender pro uploaded by Jolie D.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Original Beautyblender pro and it retails for $20.00. It's black so you won't stain this one. Nothing will be absorbed. Tapered ends make applying the make up easy!! Easily available, non latex material. No cons except the price. There are many ways to use it. Liquids, cream blushes, bronzers, and even highlighters.
Devin D.
beautyblender pro uploaded by Devin D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a fan of makeup brushes and using my hands so it took me awhile to get on board with Beautyblenders but this product is great for baking in powders and setting my makeup. I haven’t found a brush or poof that can do anywhere near the same without me loosing tons of product.
Elizabeth C.
sanbernardino
beautyblender pro uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This blender is amazing! Especially when damped in cold water it really mixes everything together and keeps my makeup put! Try it out. Worth it!!!!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the beautyblender! Makes foundation and concealer application go on so much easier and makes my face look flawless!!
Sonia G.
Flushing, NY
beautyblender pro uploaded by Sonia G.
Beauty blenders have always been the best way to apply your makeup!It makes it look flawless!I love this beauty blender because it gives me that finished look and blends everything into my skin very well!beautyblender pro

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lihi Z.
Tel Aviv , Tel Aviv
il y a 21 jours
Grace T. il y a 21 jours
Yes I personally use it to apply foundation, however I also use my brush sometimes; it just depends on how I want my makeup to look for the day . You should try using the Beauty Bakerie beauty blenders, they are better and more affordable than BB. Beauty Bakeries blenders come 6 in a container and they only cost 18 dollars for all of them. You should try them.
member-0880a1
il y a 3 mois
Christine B. il y a 3 mois
yes I prefer a beauty blender! I actually asked the same poll and the blender got the most it’s on mine 😉