BY BEAUTYBLENDER #96 in Makeup Sponges

Buy beautyblender Makeup Sponges Puffs - BeautyBlender is easy to use: Simply wet. squeeze. bounce. your way to makeup perfection Wet. Beautyblender with water. Squeeze. Out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. Bounce. Concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream blush or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results. Wet your beautyblender or makeup brushes. Apply a dime-sized amount of liquid blendercleanser to solid areas of beautyblender. Work into lather, rinse and rep see more...

BeautyBlender Original Pure with Mini Solid
  • "The Beauty blender is the perfect sponge to achieve a flawless look. It leaves you with an airbrushed look. It doesn't grab a lot of product and cleans easily." in 32 reviews
Darlene K.
Manhattan, KS
Love the beauty blender for flawless look to foundation, Great value for the price, will repurchase, great for baking the eyes and getting in the crease, bought mine at Sephora, definitely a must have for anyone makeup collection, highly recccomend!
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Once you try a Beauty Blender your life will never be the same. The beauty blender makes foundation application easy and fast. Also you eliminate any brush marks or streakiness that can sometimes happen w brushes. They're also easy to clean. I use my blender for foundation, concealer, and contouring.
Dana L.
Hubbard, OH
For an airbrushed, perfect finish, use the beauty blender! I will never go back. My only issue is cleaning the sponge. The end flakes apart after so many uses, and the company will not replace your sponge.
Aneta S.
Loveland, OH
I love my beauty blender. It's the best for the foundation and concealer application. It smooths out the foundation nicely over the face, and makes sure that the concealer is pressed well into the skin. I bought my in Sephora. It's pricey for what it is, but can't leave it out of my makeup routine.
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
There is just nothing like the Beauty Blender! Nothing will make you look as flawless. It applies foundation so perfectly it makes you look like you've been airbrushed. I've always had large pores-& using the beauty blender really does help to blur over the pores. Makeup doesn't look like it's sinking into to those pores and fine lines. Leaves a smooth,flawless finish.
G A.
Pinole, CA
I love my beauty blender!
I used to just use generic makeup sponges, but ever since I tried BB I have never gone back. It blends makeup seamlessly and perfectly. I know it's a bit pricey, but it is 100% WORTH IT! I would buy again and again. I actually need to get a new one soon!
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
There is nothing that can replace the beauty blender! It blends your makeup like a dream! I don't know how we all got along without it?!? The mini is awesome-it is the answer to every woman's dilemma when trying to get into the small spaces (the under eye corner, etc...)
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing it blends foundation and concealer very well and can also be used to apply powders. It is very versatile, but it best used when damp. The only con is that it must be washed every time and sometimes stains .
Caroline H.
I absolutely love my beauty blender. It's my go to tool for any liquid make up. For me this means my concelaer and foundation. It always provides an easy and seamless blend
Veronica R.
Lancaster, NY
The original beautyblender has no competition. It's the best tool I've found for foundation and concealer without a doubt. The soap is also a favorite of mine. It cleans both beautyblenders and brushes so completely and easily. The only downside is it has quite an oily residue which does tend the cause my drain to slow after I use it.