BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.71 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...15 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love beauty blender, it blends out my foundation and concealer flawlessly. Yes, it too absorbs product, but it keeps it there while you keep dabbing it on your face so eventually the product it observed will go on there. I have no complaints, just wish I would have bought more than one. beautyblender original makeup sponge
Илияна Н.
Review for: Applicator
This blender is perfect for applying liquid fondation. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It wont tear to pieces altough it is a sponge!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must-have. I used to think that this could be replaced by cheap look alikes but the real deal is worth the price. Blends makeup flawlessly and naturally.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s the best for a reason. The price kills me on this though, I hate spending $20 on a sponge I have to throw away in a few months
Alaina M.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best sponge on the market! I don’t know why it is so different. It blends makeup perfectly. It makes foundation look flawless!
Cassandra B.
London , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sponge is the best on the market. I’ve used the more inexpensive alternatives and have yet to find that that does a better job than the original. It’s worth the price, go for it!
jaidyn p.
altoona
Beauty Junkie Expert
i’ve had mine for a year and am just now replacing it. it’s stayed in such good condition from washing it every week. there’s no dupes for it because it’s literally amazing. makes my makeup look flawless even if it isn’t. i’ll never stop using this product.
Carolina D.
Review for: Applicator
Well, this product is a classic, i love it. At first i tought it was a bit too pricey for a little sponge , but now i get it, its so gentle, blends your makeup really well , it's the best makeup sponge in the market.
Maddie G.
Delcambre
Review for: Applicator, The Beautyblender&Reg; Solid&Reg;
I love these beauty blenders. I tried to find a good one for a long time and couldn't and I came across this one at  sephora its amazing. I use this everyday to blend my foundation and concealer. Its easy to use and better than the other one I was using. I would definitely buy again. I highly reccomend.
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Review for: The Beautyblender&Reg; Solid&Reg;
@beautyblender beautyblender original makeup sponge I LOVE #BEAUTYBLENDER it is amazing to aoooy my foundation or to even bake under my eyes it's so easy to use and so easy to clean and does last me a long while! I highly reccomend ! I know $20 for a sponge ? They had me question them myself fee years ago to but now I know why because it is amazing !!!
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it make my skin look completely airbrushed and flawless? Or should I just buy the best dupe?