BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.70 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...13 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I don’t like makeup sponges cause they hold a lot of foundation and tend to get moldy on the inside.
Sabina M.
I am not impressed with this beauty sponges. First of all, I think it is really expensive for a sponges to buy. I mean who is going to spend $20 on sponge not me. Second of all, I do not really use sponges or beauty blender instead I use my finger tip to blend my concealer to get natural looks. However, I happened to get this sponge from my friend as a gift so I get experienced how it work. I must say that this sponge is too pricely for student like me who is on budget. It work same as other my cheap beauty blender. I do have two beauty blender I ordered from amazon which work better than this one. I strongly think this product is not worth. I suggest you guys to use your money wisely on things that it worthful.
Dominique H.
I love this beauty blenders I would repurchase  this their my favorite by far. I buy it at my local  sepora store my skin type is dry.  Ilia Beauty Vivid Foundation - # F2 Gobi Foundation
member-eee6a
I dont like the beauty blender it's absorbe the product not à good way to préservé the product. I prefer using my foundation brush from Bh cosmetics and the foundation look natural on my face.
Nadé B.
best beauty blanderr reaaly when i make fondation and when i start with this blender fondation its been wow
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I don't wear a lot of makeup, and have never worn full coverage foundation. I started to use a BB cream once in a while, I didn't like the way that made my skin feel, so I tried a color corrector and concealer under my eyes. I decide since I had heard such amazing things about Beauty Blenders, I would bite the bullet and spend $20 on a makeup sponge to use under my eyes. I ordered it from Sephora, I read the directions and literally the first time that I used it tiny little pieces of the sponge broke off and the sponge started to rip! I used it a second time and barely touched it to my face and the same thing happened. I emailed Sephora and sent them photos of what was happening and they refunded my money. It was so bad that I didn't even attempt to use it again, I threw it out. I was SOOOOO disappointed in this product and the terrible quality. I don't understand how people love it? Maybe I just got a bad one? I'm not willing to spend $20 to try again.
Shani R.
I know this is the extremely unpopular opinion that will get lost in the sea of ranting and raving, but I'm gonna be honest anyway. When I first heard about the beauty blender, I thought that it was all just smokes and mirrors and that the trend would pass. It didn't. So I finally broke down and got one. First of all, it's twenty dollars. That's a little steep for me, personally, but that can be overlooked. For a good product, I'm willing to splurge. I gave this not one, not two, but an entire week's worth of chances before I finally just gave up and threw it away. It feels super soft and squishy just in your hand, but when you run it under water to make it expand, it's about as good as using actual cotton fluff or soap lather. It's WAY too soft. Every bounce and/or swipe on the face gets me dangerously close to stabbing myself with my own nail, and I don't have anything close to a heavy hand. The foundation or concealer or whatever it is that you're blending it with just slips and slides all around. Maybe I did something wrong or there's something that someone isn't telling me, but this was far from a favorite. Personally, I much prefer my real techniques sponge. It does an incredible job blending out liquid and cream products, doesn't soak up excess product, and is firm enough to give you some control over where it all goes. I personally wouldn't recommend this one.
Elizma V.
Calgary
It's expensive and not that great. I think it's a little gross how even though you can wash it and get then make up off the surface, the inner core stays gross.
Lucilla F.
Utica, NY
If you want to waste your foundation you should buy this . You can find them anywhere for example the dollar tree. I didn't like this product in particular because at first I thought it would work but after the second go of trying the beauty blender I realized it take more make up than it puts on .
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
I would give this over rated mold growing sponge 0 stars if I could!! I was super excited after shelling out 20$ to try it out! I was severely disappointed it sucked all of the product and worst of all I used it twice, followed all directions for maintenance and it grew mold! Biggest disappointment of 2016!
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
What makeup sponge comes the closest to the beauty blender ?