BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.70 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It‚Äôs $30 in Canada. Will it ma...13 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nou L.
I received a beauty blender in one of my beauty prescription boxes. I finally got around to using it for the first time the other day. Sadly the sponge around the smaller end is somewhat torn. I didn't notice that until after I tried using that end for applying makeup. Because of the torn part, I had small bits of pink sponge on my face where I applied makeup. Now I just use the larger end to apply makeup. I think it works pretty well at applying makeup. Price-wise, I would stick with my Real Techniques sponge.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
I own three of these beauty blenders they are so incredible easy to use easy to clean I even purchased some for my sister and friends I love the Beautyblender brand it is something I truly trust and it is easier to maintain better than my brushes and I surely do not have many brushes at all. I use my beauty blender for all my makeup products to include touch ups and blending in even softening up my bronzer or blush when I went in heavy handed. Absolutely a Must have in my make up kit and my travel make up bag.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I have wanted to try this for a while but was unsure if it was worth the money!! Finally after a sephora opened in my local mall i went for it! I got a pack of two with the cleanner! It was 40.00 which seemed like a lot for a sponge! Lol but after trying and using it i love it!! It works so will. I use it for my fondation and concealer! I absolutely love it!! I will definitely be buying more!! If you have not tried it i definitely recommend it! Definitely worth the price i wish i would gave gotten it sooner!!
Morgan S.
Boston, MA
Amazing! I didn't buy this for a while because I thought it was just a trend, but I received the Sephora brand's version in my Sephora PLAY! Box and loved it. Eventually, when that one got worn out, I splurged and bought the Beauty Blender. It is even better than the Sephora one. I will buy it again for sure. It is easy to use and works well, especially if your skin is on the dryer side, because you add water to the sponge before using it. It can be used as a blender, concealer applicator, and for foundation.
Lily Y.
I LOVE the beauty blender!! :) the real techniques sponge just cant compare to the beauty blender!! The beauty blender just creates a more flawless looking application :) the only problem i have with the beauty blender is its price... $20 for a sponge... Omg so EXPENSIVE!!! Also, if you get the pink sponge, it does bleed a lil pink after your wash it but no worries the dye will not transfer onto your skin! :) as for cleaning it, i like to just use some regular dish soap and olive oil! :) it does the job! :)
Beauty blenders are nifty little sponges with a very soft but solid texture. It's covered in the normal spongey holes, but these holes are essentially microscopic, stippling the foundation and other products to appear more natural and flesh like. The sponge picks up a lot of product, so I use it damp, and it works beautifully. I apply my foundation with a brush to get a thick coat, and blend it seamlessly with the Beauty Blender. It's a wonderful product, I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.
Amany I.
I love this. I had heard SO much about how this is amazing at blending and this does blend well but it is the same as the REAL TECHNIQUES one. Now I DO prefer this one just because it will last you a lot longer than the real techniques one because it is way more high quality and more hygienic in the sense that this one retains less water so mold won't form and all of that. The best quality wise sponge I've used. And the cleanser does a great job at cleaning my BB. This pink color does bleed / washes off.
Kristine B.
I honestly do not understand the hype behind this product. It totally did not work for me. I followed all the instructions on how to use it, and even watched multiple YouTube tutorials and my makeup still came out average looking. This is nothing better than an average makeup sponge. The cleaning process is also a hassle. I bought the soap from the same brand and still after 5 washes, the pink color bled through and I never really felt I could keep the sponge clean even after washing it after every use.
Melissa P.
Steubenville, OH
I absolutely love this sponge! It is well worth the money. I recently ordered another, along with the cute jeweled stand because my other rolled off my vanity and my dog thought it was a toy! ūüėĎ other than that I had my original beautyblender for a few years and always loved it! These are great for applying foundation, concealer, even setting powder! I love that it can be used wet or dry and it is able to be cleaned.. and let me say it does clean up nicely! Love love love this and recommend to everyone!!
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a MUST HAVE in your makeup essentials. This beauty blender is AMAZING! Not only is this for your makeup but you can also use it to apply beauty oils, and moisturizers. I bought a dupe to see if it would work just as nice and as I figured it failed. The dupe soaked up all my foundation just like the sponge wedges you can purchase at a drugstore. $20 for a makeup sponge is a bit pricey but it is 100% worth it! It leaves a flawless finish and you are guaranteed to have everything well blended out.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
What makeup sponge comes the closest to the beauty blender ?