BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.71 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...15 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Sinai Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sponge changed my foundation routine. The sponge is small when you first get itand when you wet it, it gets to a pretty decent size. The sponge is soft and squishy. It blends liquid products flawlesly on the face. It can sheer you the product a tiny bit . It can also be used with powders like to set you fresh foundation, concealer, ect. The only thing i didnt like is after the first wash the coloes washes out too. It looks kinda old really quick but other than that i really enjoy this sponge.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Between my beauty blender and it my m439 from morphine is the only way that I apply my foundation and concealer and even powder under my eyes sometimes. It makes your makeup looks spectacular without looking cakey or uneven. I would recommend the original Beauty blender to anyone that uses any type of foundation or concealer to blend out
lauren S.
Gfafb, ND
The beauty blender is seriously a GAME changer! I use to use different sponges and foundation brushes, but they all left my skin looking patchy and textured. However, when I started using the beauty blender my skin started looking so smooth and blended! I included a pic (no filter!!) of my foundation and how smooth it looks! 10/10 recommend!! beautyblender original makeup sponge
Karen R.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great invention. Must use damp - blends creams without the potential of striping that you might get with a foundation brush. Pricy, but if you treat it well (avoid long nails poking it) clean it frequently and it should last for months.
Charlee J.
Reno
Review for: The Beautyblender&Reg; Solid&Reg;
A beauty blender who doesn't love beauty blenders! It works way better than a brush or regular sponges! It's very easy to use. Just wet it and go! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wear foundation on a daily basis
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seems to be a pretty well loved tool in everyone’s makeup collections these days and for good reason. This little sponge makes it so easy to apply primers, foundation, and concealers then it goes on to buff and make sure everything looks flawless. I’ve only bought one of the original Beauty Blenders. Some dupes can compete, a lot cannot. I love the feel of this and how easy it is to use. I feel like the price is slightly too high, but it lasts a while and completely does it’s job.
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly thought this product was over rated until I purchased one for myself during my birthday and was blown away. Any base makeup I used, especially concealer and most of all foundation, looked like skin when I dampened this sponge and used it to apply said base all over my face. So many products tended to look cakey on me, but this helped meld my makeup into my skin and helped it look more natural. Loved this so much I purchased those lemon lime colored mini sponges as well.
Julieta E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite makeup sponge in the market. It blends your foundation, concealer, and contour cream flawlessly. It makes your makeup look the most natural it can. It is quite expensive compared to most sponges in the market but it is so worth it. It takes a lot to damage the blender. I wash mine everyday and its still in great status. I will continue buying this sponge until I find a drugstore alternative that does my makeup the same or better than this which I honestly doubt I will.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the beauty blender I do put my foundation on with a brush first then I go in and blend it all together with this I do find when they are dirty I start to break out and when they get old the sound will look weird so just some tips
Samantha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying beauty blender dupes for years now and finally decided to test out the real deal. Guys....I hate myself...because now I have to spend $20 on this sponge each time I need a new one. ITS FREAKING AMAZING. I was able to use LESS foundation because it didn’t soak it all up, I took less time blending, and it didn’t feel like I was punching myself in the face because of the light texture. I highly recommend this sponge to everyone. It is a complete game changer!
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it make my skin look completely airbrushed and flawless? Or should I just buy the best dupe?