BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.71 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...15 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this blender bc I needed a new 1 & loved the pink but I'm so glad I got it even if it was for the wrong reason I love this it makes my make up go on so smooth & even & just makes it look great it's definitely worth the $ it even feels different than those old white throw out sponges
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product- so glad to have tried this because I'm not sure what I would do without it now! awesome for blending and super effective. I purchased at Sephora- and I am so happy with this purchase! It makes applying my makeup so much quicker and easier- I would recommend this BeautyBlender sponge.
Gucci W.
At first I thought the price was extremely high but it was so worth it! I use it almost everyday! I bought this beauty blender at Sephora! It is really easy to use. You can use it to apply your foundation. I am satisfied with the results I have gotten. You should go and buy one ! I recommend it!
Tiffany O.
Chattanooga
I love love my beauty blender, and yes it needs to be the "real" beauty blender!   It does so well with my concealer and I use it for my powder as well to set.  The cleanser is amazing and is probably the best I've bought.  I use it for my brushes as well.  The blender is easy clean up and leaves my skin looking flawless!!
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love beauty blenders, but i also have some cons for this applicator. i think the price for this is pretty pricy for what it is and from the other competitors. and i also don't like that its completely round, i like the ones that have different shape. but thats just a personal preference though.
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly thought the price was ridiculous seriously like $20 for a sponge but now that I got it I think it’s definitely worth $20 I’ve bought other cheap blenders and they are never as good as the original. It applies so evenly but keep in mind that it will soak up some of your foundation.
Carolyn J.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from sephora after I got my makeup done since it was what they were using. I got tempted to buy it haha. It's expensive, but totally worth the
price! I'm so glad I got it. It makes putting make up on so easy. By the
time I'm done applying, my face looks flawless. Love it!
Payton P.
Boise
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, but I honestly feel that there is a product that is just as good, the Real Techniques orange Blending sponge. Even though this is great and is easy to use, it is $15 more than the real techniques one. So I would recommend saving your money and just buying that one.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my beauty blender because its super easy to use and gives great results. I like that it makes my makeup look really smooth and natural. It's best to get it damp before using it to bounce your makeup on. This is the best sponge, i've tried some of the knockoffs but i like my original best.
Thamali P.
Staten Island
The beauty blender is as good as everyone hypes it up. I have tried a beauty sponge from the drug store and it is not as good. You can use it for foundation, concealer, highlighter, and what every your heart desires. I use it for most of the things I listed. I would definitely recommend!
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it make my skin look completely airbrushed and flawless? Or should I just buy the best dupe?