BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.71 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...15 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Amna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use blenders that were so so or no name brands. I reluctantly bought it and thought it would be like a typical beauty blender, well let me tell you boy was I wrong!!! This blender is magic! Most blenders irritate my eyes when blending or dabbing makeup all over but this just glided effortlessly and absolutely NO discomfort! I looked flawless. Loved the work it did. And payoff was excellent!
Cynthia B.
Tempe
Don't let the price get you!,

At first I thought why spend $20.00 on a sponge, but then I tried it. All I can say is, WOW!! How can this little sponge make my makeup look so flawless. It totally does, from sheer to full coverage foundation/concealer to setting with powder to skin care to, it works for awesome everything! It truly is worth the $20.00.
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG where do I begin! I own the black colored beauty blender so it can mask any makeup residue (after I wash it). I am looking to purchase one of the new colors that beauty blender offers. This produce works amazing with all the makeup products I use. My foundation and concealer blends in wonderfully! I HIGHLY recommend this product. The price is decent but is soooo worth it!
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup sponge I have ever used! I absolutely love it! It is so soft and blends everything so easily. It is an absolute must have for every makeup bag! I definitely recommend this makeup sponge to anyone and everyone, like seriously, you gotta try this! It will change the way you do your makeup forever for the good! Love love love my Beauty Blender Original!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am torn when it comes to this product. I think it does a pretty decent job but I also feel like it has been over hyped. I think it's pretty ridiculous to have to spend $20 every few months I'm just a beauty sponge alone- especially if their other products out there that do a better job. Personally I think the beauty sponges from PUR Cosmetics are way more effective!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no make up sponge like the original beauty blender! They work amazing to blend and smooth out make up and have dual purposes. I️ use i️t to bounce on my liquid foundation and concealer, and also use i️t to set with my powders. It’s easy to clean, and lasts a long time! Very much love the beautyblender. I️ wish i️t was a little more inexpensive though!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product don't get me wrong but it is $20.... The sponge is  very soft & flimsy which can be good and bad. It soaks up a lot of product and bleeds when it's washed. However, it does give a natural look to foundation. The  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is just as good, if not better, for a more affordable price.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beauty blender is the makeup product I've always needed. I was kind of skeptical to get it at first because of all of the hype and I didn't think it would live up. This blender makes me look like more of a pro at makeup than I actually am. Highly recommend to everybody
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best on the market. I️ wish I‎t was cheaper but the price makes sense considering it’s the only tool that can do what I‎t does. Makes blending effortless and has a flawless finish. I️ do not like that I‎t sometimes stains even after being washed so next time I’ll get a black one. It’s considered an investment in my book.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's lots of sponges on the market now that work really well, but nothing will ever be the og beauty blender! I'm always trying on new sponges and brushes, but I always end up running back to this sponge! I have a few so I can use them for different things. Perfect for foundation, concealer, blending cream contour, baking, etc. I also love the mini for blending out my eye primer/base and also for apply liquid or cream highlight. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Need your help, guys! Unfortunately, the BeautyBlender is a little out of my price range right now. I'm familiar with the Real Techniques sponge, but what are some other good dupes that are a little more affordable? What else do you use other than a BB?
Alyx B.
Does anyone know any good dupes that expand and are as soft as this? Got mine as a deal be don't want to pay for another
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Anyone have a sponge they like more then this one. I like the flower beauty sponge and real techniques one better. :)
Katie S.