BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender original makeup sponge applicator Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.70 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? It’s $30 in Canada. Will it ma...12 Answers
  • Is the beautyblender original makeup sponge worth getting, I've ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie B.
Orange, CA
Using a beauty blender sponge has changed the way I do my make up, it's so much easier now! I love the flawless finish it gives cream products such as foundation and concealer. I always use mine dampened and its fun to see how much the size changes once the sponge is wet. They are easy to clean, after trying several different products I find I get the best results with the beauty blender liquid soap. It makes it look almost completely new again.
Elsa P.
Cicero, IL
I love the beauty blonde collection! They make blending out your makeup (foundation, cream contour, concealer ect) super easy. They are super affordable, only $20 at Sephora and they last forever with good maintenance of course!
I will never blend my makeup with anything else. I literally have every color of the beauty blender ; Pink, Black, Red, Nude, White, Green Minis they're all so worth every penny, even the Bloterazzi by beauty blender đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
Alexandra F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my beauty blender solid cleanser. I've tried different soaps in the past, but this by far is the best. Is an easy to use design, the solid bar stays attached inside the plastic part and you just swirl around your bb with some water and it forms a great smelling lather. I've used mine at least 10 times and it barely looks like any has been used. For $16 this is a great deal, because it lasts so long! It also has a pleasant subtle scent.
I have the beauty blender in pink and black, and have also tried a couple of dupes. Nothing comes close to the softness and quality of the sponges! They cover a large portion of the face, blend the foundation seamlessly so it looks like real skin and builds up foundation nicely. The pointed tip easily gets into the smaller areas around the eyes and nose and is much gentler than a brush. I now know what the big deal was with these sponges!
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
In all honesty save your money and buy the real techniques ultimate blending sponge (that may or may not be the name, but you'll find it!) The RT one is just as good if not better b/c I prefer it WAY more than my beauty blender. I bought it cause I thought it would exceed my expectations but it didn't. Not trying to bash it since it's not a bad product but for $20 for this was definitely not worth it when you can buy the RT one for $7-$8.
Maryum A.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this so much! At first I didn't like it much , but it turns out I wasn't using it correctly. I decided to put it away because it wasn't for me, but later on gave it another try and loved It. I prefer the beauty blender over foundation brushes because there's a less chance of their being streaks on my face. It's kinda hard to clean, but I use the cleaner from the same company and that helps. It usually lasts about 3-4 months for me.
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
At first I thought I hadn't received what I wanted. The beauty blenders in the YouTube Beauty Guru's videos seemed MUCH larger than this one. BUT I learned the trick! To get the beauty blender to the size of the ones used by the YouTube ladies, you have to run the beauty blender under the faucet for a minute or so, continually squeezing. Then ring the beauty blender out in a towel and TA DA! Do this every time you use the beauty blender.
Rialee T.
Delano, MN
I love this!! I was using the real techniques sponge for awhile before I decided I was ready to spend $20 on a sponge lol! But so worth it!! Its higher quality and doesn't tear as easily. And it doesn't soak up as much product. With some foundations ive liked the sponge more damp and other foundations I like it less damp, you have to play with it a little bit to figure out what works best for you. But it gives such a great finish!! Love.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
This is my game changer! This is the best way to apply your foundation. It's perfect for all skin types. Does not make your makeup Cakey at all. You can also use it for your setting powder which is bomb.com. I have 3 including 2 minis that are perfect for the under eyes. I will also use this if your contour is on the heavy side to take a little color off if it becomes too muddy! Only buy the beauty blender, the knockoffs do not compare.
Amany I.
I love this. I had heard SO much about how this is amazing at blending and this does blend well but it is the same than the REAL TECHNIQUES one. Now I DO prefer this one just because it will last you a lot longer than the real techniques one because it is way more high quality and more hygienic in the sense that this one retains less water so mold won't form and all of that. The best quality wise sponge I've used. And the cleanser does a great job at cleaning my BB. This pink color does bleed / washes off.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are the knock off ones just as good?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
What makeup sponge comes the closest to the beauty blender ?