Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
8 months, 1 week ago
Yes. I waited a long time to purchase this product because I couldn't force myself to fork over $20 for a pink sponge. However, after hearing all of the wonderful things about this product I finally caved in and bought. This sponge makes applying foundation and concealer so much easier. It also doesn't waste as much product as your brush or fingers normally do. It leaves your foundation looking flawless, absent of any streaks. This is by far the best beauty tool I've ever owned. I use it every single day.
Allison C.
Allison C.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I recently bought my first ever and boy I cant believe I was missing this! I was a brush user but now that I have seen the light...I cant believe how literally airbrushed flawless this tool makes you make up look. So worth it, try it and see! What do you have to loose.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harlan, KY
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I use a beauty blender everyday. I use it when applying foundation, blending, and applying powders as well. I have found mine to be completely worth it.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I love my beauty blender. I make sure to have extras everywhere. One in my person, even one in my son's diaper bag. It's a must have
Nora M.
Nora M.
Millersville, PA
12 months ago
YES! It works great with any product. You can do a nice natural look or you can build up the foundation for more coverage. It's the only makeup sponge that works this great.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Casa Grande
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! It leaves you a flawless look without sucking up all the foundation and concealer. I love it!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
This is completely worth the money! It lives up to my standards for sure! I was iffy about buying it after I saw all the off brands at wal mart and other stores but these really are great!
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
1 year, 3 months ago
This product is WELL worth the extra few dollars you will spend over the off brand version! Once you use this you won't buy another off brand!
Hope K.
Hope K.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I just got mine and I love it! My makeup seems to go on so much smoothr and more evenly than it does with a brush.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Oldsmar, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
It's worth it! I love the way my concealer looks with it