Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Are the knock off ones just as good?

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
1 month ago
Well not always, there are some as RT ones who can compare, but don’t buy others it’s not worth the risk.
Aemilia L.
Aemilia L.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
The Real Techniques sponges are often compared to the Beauty Blender. For me, they're good, and they're a good alternative. However, there really is nothing like a beauty blender.
Perla R.
Perla R.
Chattanooga, TN
5 months, 2 weeks ago
In my opinion it does nit compare at all. The knock off ones are usually much more hard and rougher on the skin. Also it soaks up most of the product. I would absolutely recommend to buy the original, it's definitely worth the money.
Niki S.
Niki S.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
From the ones I have used no. They take all the makeup into the sponge and you use to much product
Casey D.
Casey D.
Fort Bragg, CA
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Not in my opinion. I've used so many different kinds, high end and drugstore and they're always either too stiff or just shaped weirdly...This one always comes out on top.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
there good just as the as the good onces
Pinal P.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
12 months ago
I tried a super cheap one from Forever 21 and it was HORRIBLE! Once you've used a real beauty blender there is no going back. I received mine free with points from an Ipsy bag and have since bought a second because they are so great. I've had my original one for like 4 years and it still looks new-as long as you clean it regularly.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Ogden, UT
1 year ago
They still work very well but not as good. I recommend buying the original
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton , ON
1 year, 3 months ago
Honestly, I've never found a knock off that I liked as much as I like the beauty blender. I know it's a lot of money for a sponge, but it is totally worth it. The beauty blender applies foundation flawlessly.