Sarah P.
Like most I thought wow 20$ for a sponge ??? And I I told myself that's crazy but it was just so hyped and I fell into it and decided to by myself one thinking "Oh this will just be another overpriced product" boy was I wrong this has become a staple to applying my makeup! I've had other cheaper sponges I've tried but the beauty blender takes 1st place. It's just so much softer and applied makeup so nicely I've had this for a little over 6months still working like a dream! When I tried other cheaper sponges pick the real techniques I mean it was good and fine but it doesn't feel as nice on your face and it didn't last as long as my beauty blender the real techniques sponge started ripping on me after a short time. The beauty blender is definitely a good investment because you'll be keeping it around for a while :) it just makes sense to spend money on high quality and have it for a long time rather then spending your money on something Chen that you'll have to keep repurchasing.