Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I really enjoy my Beauty Blender. For days I want to sheer out my header foundations, using this sponge damp really does the trick. This item is really popular for a reason, and it does a great job!

Here is where I have issue with the sponge to where I knocked a star off my review: every time I clean the sponge, it looses A LOT of that pink color to it. For some reason, this doesn't sit will with me. Is that color getting transferred onto my face and I'm not realizing it? Is the cleanser I use to clean my sponge (also by Beauty Blender) too harsh to clean my sponge with?

Eventually the sponge stops expelling pink color every time you clean it, but I feel like this is something that needs to be addressed somewhere on the packaging. Even from an aesthetic standpoint, a pale pink beauty blender isn't as cute or impressive looking as the brighter, hotter pink fresh out the package!