BY BEAUTYBLENDER #30 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup blender lets you perfect makeup application in the inner eye corners, brow bones, sides of nose, cheeks, and more. The micro. mini pro is part of the Pro Collection and is now available in black as a tribute to the professional makeup artist. Designed with exclusive beautyblender® material, now available in the best-loved pro color black, and one fourth the size of the original sponge, these non-disposable micro. mini sponges are the perfect tool for concealing small areas. Use it for your concealing, highlighting, contouring, and color correcting needs. It can also be used to apply darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter-colored applicator. see more...

• I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's super li...1 Answers
  • I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know if it b...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Newton, NJ
The Beauty Blender is a staple in my makeup routine. It applies my foundation so smoothly and precisely. It gives my skin an airbrushed look to it which I love. It also allows my other makeup to apply easily on top. The only downside is how difficult it is to clean the sponge. Otherwise great product.
I love how big the beauty blenders get after adding water, they form to the face and blend in concealer, foundation, and even powder very well. It is a little pricey but its worth it because they last long and I use it every day. Beauty goo roos should definantly buy it.
Lauleh A.
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
This beauty blender is the OG and game changer in my makeup routine. I use it for many things such as sculpting my eyebrows, blending my concealer, applying foundation and achieving the best contour nose!! I couldn't live without my beauty blender!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
I LOVE my beauty blender. I use this product every single day as a staple in my makeup routine. I always get a flawless finish and it is great for foundation and concealer as well as powder! I will definitely buy again and love this product.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These mini sponges work wonders on they help to blend in your foundation and your concealer everything if you're doing contouring it helps blend everything in perfectly before you bring out the big bad brushes
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is a lot better than any other sponge, and helps create a really smooth and flawless application. Brushes sometimes create streaks, and fingers can cause the blending process to not be as flawless.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I like the idea of them, but honestly not worth the money! They are really small, so I feel like I always can't find one. And really, they don't do anything that the Beauty Blender itself can't do.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Van Wert, OH
It's so soft and it pacts on your foundations really well!! My skin is really oily at times and dry! It's great value and it's not too pricey! It's also cute and small so you can travel with it!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I love this beauty blender it lives my makeup looking so smooth and fresh!! A lot of times I get asked if I even have any foundation on that's how great it applies the makeup!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
I love the mini beauty blender! It is the perfect size for blending out my concealer inert my eyes and around my eyebrows. No more brow makeup smudges!
Emily J.
Emily J.
I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know if it blends out the makeup well? I am planning to blend out my concealer and things like that with this product and I am just wondering if it is good. If it is, do you get better results when it is wet or dry?
Elise S.
Elise S.
Bowling Green, KY
I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's super little lol For those of you who have used it how do you use it? If you want to see what else I got check out my Insta @mom_life_makeup! Beautyblender Micro Mini