BY BEAUTYBLENDER #39 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup blender lets you perfect makeup application in the inner eye corners, brow bones, sides of nose, cheeks, and more. The micro. mini pro is part of the Pro Collection and is now available in black as a tribute to the professional makeup artist. Designed with exclusive beautyblender® material, now available in the best-loved pro color black, and one fourth the size of the original sponge, these non-disposable micro. mini sponges are the perfect tool for concealing small areas. Use it for your concealing, highlighting, contouring, and color correcting needs. It can also be used to apply darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter-colored applicator. see more...

• I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's super li...1 Answers
  • I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know if it b...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the regular beauty blender sponges but these micro minis are my absolute favorite to use with in the creases of your eyes and the creases of your nose. I absolutely recommend this to any and everybody who loves sponges. They are a little bit pricey but they’re worth absolutely every penny. I highly recommend these specific ones For smaller areas like contouring the four head around the temples baking on the inner corners of the eye baking on the inner corners of the nose and getting the creases around the mouth or face I absolutely love this product and I love this brand to pieces. If he’s a try I believe that you will absolutely love them you will not regret it I love this for you thing with wet foundations after slightly dampening this and squeezing out the excess liquid. It just leaves a very fine finish and leaves no room for kicking this nor any kind of blurry or any kind of wrinkles are fine lines I absolutely love these products they get the product into the skin and hold the product in place where it needs to be. Give it a try highly recommend this product to give it a 10 out of five stars!!! Lol. Try these!!! :)
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this little sponge for blending out my concealer underneath my eyes. It gets right into those tiny corners my bigger blender just can’t seem to reach. It comes with two in a pack and they last a long Time if you wash them regularly.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The small and mighty beauty blender has stood against my poor skin for a week now! I adore how small and easy it is to use along my eyes. Normally I'd use my finger tips, but blending out around my eyes was much easy with this little blender!
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t want to like this but I really really love it! It is so perfect for under eye concealer. This is the only beauty blender I have liked (I like brushes) but it’s totally worth it.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although these sponges are great, they're not a necessity. I'm all for anything mini, so I had to have these. They do work great for under eye foundation or concealer application. I would say that if you don't want to spend the extra $18 for these minis, you can stick to using the angled or pointed side of your standard beauty sponge.
Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smaller version of the beauty blender. It's perfect for setting my under eye concealer and around my nose. I use it with powder and not wet as I don't really care for the wet application or how it blends liquid foundations, but I LOVE it for the things I've stated.
I would buy again and I do recommend.
Alejandra G.
La Palma , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this thinking it would make a huge difference in my makeup routine, and to be honest it didn't. I still tend to use ny normal sized Beauty Blender to apply all of my makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product only because the Beauty Blender does a great job on its own. No need to spend more money on these.
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
I never understood how people were using beauty blenders to blend in concealer because you can't get up very close to the lash line but then I got this and it changed everything. This blends in my concealer so well and gives it a really nice finish. Plus it's really easy to clean since it's so small.
Quinn K.
I got the mini blender for Christmas, I would not have purchased it on my own. It is so pricey for a tiny sponge. I have combination skin. It is easy to use but I do not see the results that everyone else sees and I use it the same way. Honestly, my fingers work just as good.
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these for Christmas and I am OBSESSED. One they are so mini and so cute. I also love how they are black (black is my favorite color). They are perfect for highlighting and contouring. I also use them to conceal under my eyes
Emily J.
I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know if it blends out the makeup well? I am planning to blend out my concealer and things like that with this product and I am just wondering if it is good. If it is, do you get better results when it is wet or dry?
Elise S.
Bowling Green, KY
I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's super little lol For those of you who have used it how do you use it? If you want to see what else I got check out my Insta @mom_life_makeup! Beautyblender Micro Mini